3%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Oh no, this brings back terrible memories about Highschool! Definitely not in for 1!

Edit: In for one for my cousin.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

You don't have to take that from a felt tip!

lonelypond

quality posts: 416 Private Messages lonelypond

Got the looked and laugh +2 bonus. I predict teachers going nuts for this.

aerc712

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712

Why did this have to print after I quit teaching?

zeldasavior

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zeldasavior

I'm wearing this shirt during finals week next semester...

cvargo1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cvargo1

Hopefully this shirt comes before I take the GRE

Excuse me but I just wooted

w00tgurl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages w00tgurl
zeldasavior wrote:I'm wearing this shirt during finals week next semester...

dual use! The lined paper can hold the popular formulas, just look down and "admire your shirt"

Cat & Duck's Investigative Assistant
LONG LIVE WOOT CLUE 2012! r.i.p. you are miseed

otomeanoyo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages otomeanoyo

If I buy more shirts, I'll have to do laundry less often!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I don't get it. Flagellate? Flail? Perhaps he means to flog him up?

fatdragon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fatdragon

Not totally thrilled about the oblique reference to profanity. I know, I should lighten up. I guess the real issue isn't that it's a f-bomb reference, but that the particular phrase in question is so aggressive and often brings out the worst in people.

Not a fan.

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
fatdragon wrote:Not totally thrilled about the oblique reference to profanity. I know, I should lighten up. I guess the real issue isn't that it's a f-bomb reference, but that the particular phrase in question is so aggressive and often brings out the worst in people.

Not a fan.

I concur.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

Spazkatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Spazkatt

I can't believe this printed, I've seen less offensive shirts than this be rejected in derbys...what's going on with woot! these days?

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

I hope that there are zero sales in kid sizes. I can see a suspension or two for this shirt.

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

Yeah, this is kinda disappointing to see here. I've seen the rejectionator toss out stuff that was on par with this. Sorry woot, not feelin' it.

Frunnin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Frunnin

This one goes right to my 7th grader who has screwed up her schoolwork this semester.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

SHAME ON WOOT!

this is the single most disappointing thing I've seen.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

trixierix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trixierix

I love it! Maybe it's my age or that I've just gotten out of college. Oh, I know...it's because I don't have a stick up my A!

trixierix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trixierix
trixierix wrote:I love it! Maybe it's my age or that I've just gotten out of college. Oh, I know...it's because I don't have a stick up my A!

BTW, I'm a teacher and I'm in for one!

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

Laughed out loud, first time in a while. Amazing shirt can't stop giggling!

mattlussier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattlussier

i didn't think woot at the "B"s to run a shirt like this...

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Narfcake wrote:Will this be legal in Middleborough, MA?

Hey now, Mid'lebuhrah is a perfectly nice place. They're just concerned about what happened last year when the Little League team didn't win the East regional and are hoping to prevent a repeat this year. It was ugly, lemmetellja: theah was actually a blue cloud ovah the bleachahs wear tha Mid'lebuhrah pah'ents were sittin'.

(Pro tip: Wanna sound like a native when swearing at a baseball game? Try wicked pissah, a phrase invented solely to describe how it feels when the Red Sox squash your heart by giving up a five run lead in the 9th. Again.)

bounty42 wrote:SHAME ON WOOT!

this is the single most disappointing thing I've seen.

I don't know. This is pretty bad, but this shirt makes today's look... well, not good exactly, but at least not sexist.
ETA: Hmm, just looked at the shirt again. It's disturbingly violent... I guess people have been asking for non-cutesy shirts and this certainly isn't cutesy...

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

leevijeans

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leevijeans

instantly laughed out loud when i saw this; i have to have one.

i get the feeling that all the offended wooters have problems with humor racier than PG-13

wenkin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wenkin

As a high school teacher, I *really* feel the need to purchase this.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
leevijeans wrote:i get the feeling that all the offended wooters have problems with humor racier than PG-13

I'm not offended by this shirt and I don't have a problem with humor racier than PG-13 - in fact, this type of humor is exactly the kind that is developmentally appropriate for 13 year olds to find funny (Newman & Newman, 1996).

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

Oh! Mutating Goodness I find this shirt hilarious & I am usually the one in my crowd referred to as being conservative about things. I didn't think the reference seemed violent at all in the context - it is simply a funny play on words.

I really do want to buy one - badly. I am just not much of a T-shirt girl. Can anyone tell me what the fit is like on these shirts? I like a longer, but fitted t-shirt & I am pretty small in frame (female).

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

fallapart

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fallapart

Holy hell do I want to buy one of these! My students would kill themselves laughing, but I have a feeling it would get here after finals. Oh, the trials of living in soviet Canuckistan. Boo...

. : | MARTURIA | : .

lovingmama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lovingmama

Laughed out loud when I saw this and woke my husband up. Can't buy one today, but will definitly spend the extra couple of bucks to buy it next week.

crex1111

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crex1111

Without a doubt one of the most hilarious shirts I've ever seen printed. I'm usually not a big fan of grey shirts, but the design is totally changing my mind.

fatdragon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fatdragon

In response to the inevitable wave of anti-stick-in-the-mud responses that came out here:

The problem I see here is that it's a typical family-friendly design like most Woot shirts, while carrying a decidedly unfriendly (and really, is it that clever?) message. To some, that's part of the appeal, and I wouldn't have a problem if it were on some other site, but it feels like a departure from Woot's usually family-friendly (if nauseatingly cute and often only marginally clever) offerings.

Cue the links to Woot's past Shirts of Questionable Appropriateness...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

beck12 wrote:Oh! Mutating Goodness I find this shirt hilarious & I am usually the one in my crowd referred to as being conservative about things. I didn't think the reference seemed violent at all in the context - it is simply a funny play on words.

I really do want to buy one - badly. I am just not much of a T-shirt girl. Can anyone tell me what the fit is like on these shirts? I like a longer, but fitted t-shirt & I am pretty small in frame (female).

We usually suggest looking at the sizing chart and comparing those measurements to a shirt that you already own.

I wear an XL to a 1X in women's shirts and the WXL fits me fine.

If you are very petite, you might look at the largest kids size shirt.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8

Inspired by a Bad Teacher

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

beaumom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beaumom

Yes, it's funny, but I'd rather go through my day spreading a positive,constructive message than making those I come in contact with flash on the f-word.

morninglark

quality posts: 22 Private Messages morninglark

In for one! This one made me laugh out loud.

fgarriel

quality posts: 21 Private Messages fgarriel

Just in time for summer vacation!

I didn't read the write-up or the comments. How many times has that been said already?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Shirt.woot is like everyone's local weather cliché everywhere.
If you don't like it, wait < insert variable amount of time as suits local conditions>.

move along

mabsab

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mabsab

I think its hilarious and I am a teacher. That is probably what adds to the humor, for me. HOWEVER, I will have to pass on this one as I teach Preschool in a small town. Don't care to "explain" the shirt to my little ones at school or run into parents, siblings or former students around town with the "F" reference on my shirt. STILL.... a FUNNY shirt!!!!! If I taught High School or College I would definitely get one.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
ThunderThighs wrote:We usually suggest looking at the sizing chart and comparing those measurements to a shirt that you already own.

I wear an XL to a 1X in women's shirts and the WXL fits me fine.

If you are very petite, you might look at the largest kids size shirt.

If you do buy a K12 size, be prepared to cut off the arms and wear it as a tank top. I can't tell if it's my shoulders or my boobs that make it so I cut off all the sleeves on them, but I do.

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox

This just reminds me of my teachers who sank to adolescent levels to impress their students. It's so awkward when teachers do edgy stuff like they're trying to fit in with the cool kids. I love puns, but I think the core appeal is mild shock-jockery. Of course, that view is shaped by my personal experiences.