Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

That is too brilliant.

sarcasm397

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sarcasm397

I don't think I've ever hit that big yellow button faster in my life.

aerc712

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712

Even cute cats fight over Settlers. No one is immune.

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

Geez, why do cats get the freedom to have so much down time? They lie in sunbeams, play complicated card games, grow mustaches on some days--*SIGH*

Ah, the life of a cat...

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Ochopika, you've inspired me to learn to play Settlers of Catan as a direct result of this awesome shirt. If cats, who refuse to admit anything is cool, are having this much fun playing, it must be an awesome game!

Congratulations on the print; I love the narrative and that it captures just the right amount of detail.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

bluejester

sarcasm397 wrote:I don't think I've ever hit that big yellow button faster in my life.

According to your recent first sucker status, I'm inclined to agree with that assessment.

w00tgurl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages w00tgurl

"I will F you up" for this shirt. Lol

Cat & Duck's Investigative Assistant
LONG LIVE WOOT CLUE 2012! r.i.p. you are miseed

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos

Woot, I'll trade you two catnips for this shirt. Deal?

lonelypond

quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond

And now I want to teach my cats to play Settlers. Is this a good thing?

arevan

quality posts: 9 Private Messages arevan

Looks like this derby went to the cats.

theang

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theang

So it's tuna, yarn, catnip, and ...

What's the fourth resource?!? I must know!

rxl38

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rxl38

I don't want to offend anyone. I thoroughly enjoy Shirt Woot. I've bought a fair number of shirts. I like ochopika's designs, and this one is lovely. But for the love of God, enough with the cats.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I guess this is Cattlers of Setan?
Sounds like Cowboy Demons.

move along

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

4khaos wrote:Woot, I'll trade you two catnips for this shirt. Deal?

Catnip drives me crazy and then I sleep it off for hours. Can't get any work done.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bluejester

theang wrote:So it's tuna, yarn, catnip, and ...

My guess as to that fourth resource is either sunbeams or litter boxes.

debbernaut

quality posts: 8 Private Messages debbernaut

ordinarily I am mindlessly driven, zombie-like, to purchase each and every one of your cat-themed shirts, but since i know nothing about the game it references, i'd feel like a poseur wearing this one.

Kelos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kelos
theang wrote:So it's tuna, yarn, catnip, and ...

I'm guessing litter & scratching posts. Catnip honestly seems like a commodity to me though, but then what would the 5th be? I have no idea what a cat's version of brick is...I KNOW I'M THINKING ABOUT THIS TOO MUCH.

aerc712

rxl38 wrote:I don't want to offend anyone. I thoroughly enjoy Shirt Woot. I've bought a fair number of shirts. I like ochopika's designs, and this one is lovely. But for the love of God, enough with the cats.

There have been a few cat designs this week, though 2 were from the derby so woot has zero control over that. I'm guessing that woot would've saved the Cat's Resume daily for a different time if they could have.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

I love the design, but never heard of the game. I have since googled it and watched an online tutorial from the games website. Now...I must buy this shirt...and probably the game...and then some friends. Cause I'll need friends to play with me for sure, and I'm thinking imaginary ones won't work

hrothgarTS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hrothgarTS

Man, no 'I've got wood for sheep' or 'wood for cats' jokes yet?

Maybe more people need to play Settlers of Catan.

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689
ThunderThighs wrote:Catnip drives me crazy and then I sleep it off for hours. Can't get any work done.

So, you're a cat?

If so, how well have you fared at holding your Settlers cards without opposable thumbs?

aerc712

Kelos wrote:I'm guessing litter & scratching posts. Catnip honestly seems like a commodity to me though, but then what would the 5th be? I have no idea what a cat's version of brick is...I KNOW I'M THINKING ABOUT THIS TOO MUCH.

One of the development cards would have to be "Find the person who's allergic to cats and make them sneeze for the rest of the night. Take 3 resource cards."

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

demon00689 wrote:So, you're a cat?

If so, how well have you fared at holding your Settlers cards without opposable thumbs?

I've found ways.

baybei wrote:I love the design, but never heard of the game. I have since googled it and watched an online tutorial from the games website. Now...I must buy this shirt...and probably the game...and then some friends. Cause I'll need friends to play with me for sure, and I'm thinking imaginary ones won't work

Wait. A. Minute. You can BUY friends? Why did I not know this?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Kelos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kelos
aerc712 wrote:One of the development cards would have to be "Find the person who's allergic to cats and make them sneeze for the rest of the night. Take 3 resource cards."

Oh man, if you're going to that though, then it's resource monopoly & not just monopoly, which means thinking of all the trade, politics & science cards too. I'm thinking more on the resources first: catnip would probably have to be a resource afterall since it's so raw, though I'm still not sure which to assign it to, & then the commodities could be windows, bells &...feliway maybe (for science)?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
ThunderThighs wrote:Wait. A. Minute. You can BUY friends? Why did I not know this?

Haven't you visited friends.woot.com? This week's Woot Plus special is board-game-playing friends.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

aerc712

Kelos wrote:Oh man, if you're going to that though, then it's resource monopoly & not just monopoly, which means thinking of all the trade, politics & science cards too. I'm thinking more on the resources first: catnip would probably have to be a resource afterall since it's so raw, though I'm still not sure which to assign it to, & then the commodities could be windows, bells &...feliway maybe (for science)?

And I'm lost at this point 'cause I haven't played the new fancy version of the game.

bluejester

neuropsychosocial wrote:Haven't you visited friends.woot.com? This week's Woot Plus special is board-game-playing friends.

They actually have some great deals over there. I picked up a pair of hipsters during a two for one sale. However, I wouldn't recommend their "Bag of Enemies" sale during woot-offs though, you get what you pay for there...

lonelypond

quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond
bluejester wrote:My guess as to that fourth resource is either sunbeams or litter boxes.

I vote sunbeams. And for a fifth, things to shred.

orabbit

quality posts: 30 Private Messages orabbit

Maybe mice would be analagous to sheep. Although cats are terrible at animal husbandry.

sscurrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sscurrin
sarcasm397 wrote:I don't think I've ever hit that big yellow button faster in my life.

Yes yes yes YES!!!!!!!
I have been hoping this design would print, how cute, how ingenious, how red!!!
Ochopika, you rule the kitty designs, and I too set a land speed record pushing that button!!!
Woo hoo! Or rather Woot Hoo!

angelbabi523

quality posts: 11 Private Messages angelbabi523

Ocean Mussel Goodness- I was JUST playing this (I won hehe) and went to check woot. Cash for shirt? yes 3 please.... one for me, my sis and the person who introduced this amazing game into my life. Thank you woot, derby voters and ochopika!

Oh and Happy Fathers day to the dads out there in Woot land. Maybe one of them will be lucky to get this shirt? :-)

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Catan + Cats = Crazy Cute.

I'm just hanging out, really.

shaikt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaikt

Weird coincidence, I just copied over the little Java version of Catan today from my dead, 2009 laptop and played it.

angelbabi523

quality posts: 11 Private Messages angelbabi523
neuropsychosocial wrote:Ochopika, you've inspired me to learn to play Settlers of Catan as a direct result of this awesome shirt. If cats, who refuse to admit anything is cool, are having this much fun playing, it must be an awesome game!

Congratulations on the print; I love the narrative and that it captures just the right amount of detail.

You can learn online for free

miwhite011

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miwhite011

My friends and I literally just finished a game when I saw this. We ordered 5 total.

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr

If you don't know Settlers of Catan (what's wrong with you?), here's the episode of Tabletop where Wil Wheaton, Jane Espenson, Neil Grayston and James Kyson play the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3WJTlDa7oo

denaenickell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages denaenickell

I now have a shirt to wear for my Settler game nights!!!!

keitherboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keitherboo

Settlers of Cat-an!

...somebody had to make that joke.

blonderepublic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blonderepublic

WHY ISN'T THERE A HOODIE VERSION OF THIS. I DEMAND. A HOODIE. Must have to wear to freezing cold LAN parties/conventions...!!!