dustin18

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dustin18

Oh Wow... I JUST got done playing Settlers not 15 minutes ago with some friends... I lost :-( but now I'm gonna win, cause they don't know about this shirt!

I figured all this out, thanks to all whose ideas I stole Lol...

Cattlers of Satan ~thanks j5~
Resources:
1)Sunbeams (Wheat) ~thanks bluejester~
2)Litterboxes (Ore) ~thanks bluejester~
3)Laser Lights (Clay)
4)Mice (Sheep)
5)Catnip (Wood) ~thanks theang~
Bath (Represent the Desert)
Dog (Robber, Chases the Cat(s))
Scratching Posts (Settlements) ~thanks kelos~
Cat Towers (Cities) ~thanks lonely pond~
Yarn (Roads) ~thanks theang~

Knitter (Longest Road Card)
Dog Catcher (Largest Army)

For Development Cards:
Dog Chase (Knight)
Incessant Meowing to Human(Monopoly)
Feeding Time (Year of Plenty, Take 2 resource cards)
Clearance Sale at the Yarn Store (Road Building, Place 2 Roads)
Couch (1VP)
Dining Room Table (1VP)
Kitchen Counter (1VP)
Fence Post (1VP)
On The Car (1VP)

Trading Ports:
Back Alley (2:1 Mice)
Window Sill (2:1 Sunbeams)
Cardboard Box (2:1 Catnip)
Laundry Room (2:1 Litterboxes)
Carpeted Room (2:1 Laser Lights)
Human's Lap (3:1 of Any one thing)

Now if I could only monopolize on this and make it like the Monopoly series (Dogopoly, College-Initials/Name-Here-Opoloy, etc.)

psm321

quality posts: 20 Private Messages psm321

not a fan of cats, but a fan of Catan so I guess I'm buying this

texpundit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texpundit
theang wrote:So it's tuna, yarn, catnip, and ...

What's the fourth resource?!? I must know!

The fourth resource is laser pointers.

mdrosenson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdrosenson

More like "Settlers of Kit-ten

pdw904

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pdw904

CatShirt.Woot strikes again. How about making a different Shirt.Woot site for those of us whose cats won't be eating us someday?

bonink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonink

Enough with the cat shirts! IS this not fathers day? Have something cool form that. Cats are a girl thing.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bonink wrote:Enough with the cat shirts! IS this not fathers day? Have something cool form that. Cats are a girl thing.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
bonink wrote:Enough with the cat shirts! IS this not fathers day? Have something cool form that. Cats are a girl thing.

I disagree with this! I know of many guys who own cats!

And, yes thunderthighs, you can buy friends, the problem is when you're not giving them money, they tend to stop talking to you

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone

not a fan of catan, but this is a pretty shirt with a fun pun and... the Making Bread cat :love:
so i've traded 12 grimey pieces of paper for this. i've even thrown in an extra 5 for sheeping!

DrFaulken

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DrFaulken

Awesome design, I would have bought this for my girlfriend but I noticed this shirt was made in Honduras and probably on an Anvil blank, which doesn't fit her very well.

ladysoleil

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ladysoleil

Yayyy! Hope this arrives before game night!

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros

There has been three cat shirts in a week I do like cats, but I think woot owes us a Dog Derby Pretty please?

jeffpal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffpal
baybei wrote:I disagree with this! I know of many guys who own cats!

And, yes thunderthighs, you can buy friends, the problem is when you're not giving them money, they tend to stop talking to you

said the girl.

Don't flaunt it, woot it.

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689
orabbit wrote:Although cats are terrible at animal husbandry.

Hilarious, sir.

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689

Given that cats, unlike some fish, do not reproduce hermaphroditically, there are male cats too, who may be fathers...

vmkjazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vmkjazz

Girl thing? I'm a guy and this is the first shirt I couldn't resist buying. I love cats.

dsaiz11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsaiz11

I'm a girl and not a cat fan I agree..too many cat shirts this week..derby or not.
Wish the Star Wars "He Shot First" would have won today - would've made my hubby's fathers day even better - oh well....

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
bonink wrote:Enough with the cat shirts! IS this not fathers day? .....

greendragon02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greendragon02

Why are there 5 cats!? The board clearly doesn't have the expansion included.

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos
greendragon02 wrote:Why are there 5 cats!? The board clearly doesn't have the expansion included.

The fifth cat (the one with back turned to us) isn't playing. Proof - The board only has four colours of settlements/roads as well.

gertiestn

quality posts: 53 Private Messages gertiestn

Settlers? Catan? Sheesh! I just know I love these kitties & have to own the shirt. But I Googled & discovered that Settlers of Catan has been called "the board game of our time" by the WaPo. I'd just never heard of it before. That's all right, I guess. Just send me my shirt and keep offa my lawn.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Yaaaaaay!! I was so disappointed that this one didnt make it during it's birthing derby! Wait, that statement sounds a bit creepy...

Nabbed one! Catan is the best game ever...love love love.

Congrats, Ocho!

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Thanks for all the support for these kitties!

@neuro: You SHOULD play settlers, it's fun! Be warned though, the write-up is accurate as to what happens the whole time...

@dustin18: That's pretty great but I don't see any tuna!

bassanimation wrote:Yaaaaaay!! I was so disappointed that this one didnt make it during it's birthing derby! Wait, that statement sounds a bit creepy...

Yes... I appreciate your creepy-sounding sentiment anyway. Hahaha .

clefspeare13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clefspeare13

arsome

jbdigriz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbdigriz

YESYESYES!!!! I wanted this one to print so much!!!

Now if only it is printed on a zip hoodie and a bag! MUST have a bag to carry all my games to game night!!!

Invisiblemoose

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Invisiblemoose

Congrats on the win Ochopika. I absolutely love my Making Bread cat, and it's fantastic to see him back again, playing Catan no less, a game I played quite a lot at uni. (Regular Catan, not cat Catan unfortunately.)

Really sad to let this shirt go by, but I can't bring myself to buy an Anvil.

bigpauly85

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bigpauly85

What is this ridiculousness, 2 of the 3 winners of this derby are cat shirts?! I swear sometimes when I see some the shirts that beat out some of the other shirts in these derbies it just makes me want to throw up. Enough of the cutesie, lets get some creativity.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

In for one.

Now, anyone want to be my friend and play Catan (non-cat version) with me? I'd have to learn it as I've never played it, but from the tutorial I watched, it looks like fun. Unfortunately, my 'buying' of friends has failed

clodhoppers18

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clodhoppers18
ochopika wrote:
@dustin18: That's pretty great but I don't see any tuna!

Well I wasn't sure what the trading port would be... Maybe The Wharf? I don't know... I just thought the idea of trading mice in the back alley worked well. Or maybe that can be what the winner gets! Tuna?!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 32.333s
First Sucker: sarcasm397
Last Wooter to Woot: hanechak
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace: 0m 43.002s
Woots Sold: 2246

First day sales 2246

clodhoppers18

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clodhoppers18

It just occured to me...

Where are the CheezBurgers?!!!

w00dw0se

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w00dw0se
theang wrote:So it's tuna, yarn, catnip, and ...

What's the fourth resource?!? I must know!

Obviously, litter...

Woodwose

shuls13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shuls13

AMAZING. Do this for Dogs and I will buy the shirt in a heartbeat.

neerakunialia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neerakunialia

I'd like to see this available as a women's tank top or a hoodie!

Narcissica

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Narcissica

I really would have loved this on a babydoll tank top.

Narcissica

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Narcissica
shuls13 wrote:AMAZING. Do this for Dogs and I will buy the shirt in a heartbeat.

But it's not "Settlers of Dog-tan." ;)

pedrogammos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pedrogammos

Just for the record, they are trading yarn for tuna in the shirt and the list of hypothetical resources above lists yarn as roads and doesn't have tuna at all. I propose that tuna are the sheep and yarn is the wheat.

Stardust121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stardust121

I just got my WXL shirt in the mail-- any other Women's shirt buyers get weirdly sized/proportioned shirts? It doesn't follow the size chart at all for width across the chest (supposed to be 18-3/4", mine is 23")... did I get sent a Men's XL by mistake? I'm not sure because the sleeves are still kind of narrow, although the shoulders are broad.

Thanks for any help!

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

Stardust121 wrote:I just got my WXL shirt in the mail-- any other Women's shirt buyers get weirdly sized/proportioned shirts? It doesn't follow the size chart at all for width across the chest (supposed to be 18-3/4", mine is 23")... did I get sent a Men's XL by mistake? I'm not sure because the sleeves are still kind of narrow, although the shoulders are broad.

Thanks for any help!

What size does the tag say on the shirt?

tanner92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tanner92

Yeah, this participated in a thing called a derby where people actually voted for this shirt, meaning that it is well liked by many people.