dazlindz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dazlindz
Stardust121 wrote:I just got my WXL shirt in the mail-- any other Women's shirt buyers get weirdly sized/proportioned shirts? It doesn't follow the size chart at all for width across the chest (supposed to be 18-3/4", mine is 23")... did I get sent a Men's XL by mistake? I'm not sure because the sleeves are still kind of narrow, although the shoulders are broad.

Thanks for any help!

YES! I ordered a WS and it's way too big on me (even though my 10+ previous woot shirts have fit just fine). Maybe they sent us the men's sizes? Who do we talk to about that?

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

dazlindz wrote:YES! I ordered a WS and it's way too big on me (even though my 10+ previous woot shirts have fit just fine). Maybe they sent us the men's sizes? Who do we talk to about that?

If you have any questions about an order, please contact service@woot.com.

jaaayzhu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaaayzhu

Settlers of Catan! Love how the cats are more into tuna than anything else.

abbyfacekilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abbyfacekilla
dazlindz wrote:YES! I ordered a WS and it's way too big on me (even though my 10+ previous woot shirts have fit just fine). Maybe they sent us the men's sizes? Who do we talk to about that?

MINE TOO! I'm so sad!!! It looks insane! Did we get an answer to this??? I love it an cant wear it....

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

abbyfacekilla wrote:MINE TOO! I'm so sad!!! It looks insane! Did we get an answer to this??? I love it an cant wear it....

I'm sorry that you're having issues with your order!

Woot did change shirt suppliers back on February 21st, and women's sizes changed as a result. You will know that you received a women's shirt as the tag will be light blue (the men's is dark blue).

There was an official blog post and subsequently a bright orange box of shirt sizing change notification placed above the sizing chart on the sale page of every shirt. It was up for at least two months, if not more? In any case, unfortunately, a lot of people didn't see it.

Please see this official thread on the shirt supplier change and this thread on lady sizing changes for more information.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to email support@woot.com with your order number and query.

ALK02G

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ALK02G
abbyfacekilla wrote:MINE TOO! I'm so sad!!! It looks insane! Did we get an answer to this??? I love it an cant wear it....

got mine today, it also fits like crap. I saw the official response above, which does me no good. of course, this is the very first woot shirt I bought for myself - the other 5-6 I've gotten were gifts. hope those fit the recipients well. :-/

abbyfacekilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abbyfacekilla

I bought this shirt in Womens XL, and it was ridiculous off for fit (possibly a Mens XL or something?) This was an issue multiple people had, and the instructions were to send an email about it. I sent two and have yet to hear back and it's been over a month. I'd like to know if I can just get my size please!? Will you send a replacement?!

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

abbyfacekilla wrote:I bought this shirt in Womens XL, and it was ridiculous off for fit (possibly a Mens XL or something?) This was an issue multiple people had, and the instructions were to send an email about it. I sent two and have yet to hear back and it's been over a month. I'd like to know if I can just get my size please!? Will you send a replacement?!

Woot is really great about replying to customer service emails, so I'd do the usual checking your spam folder and double-checking the email address (service@woot.com). They will always send a confirmation email soon after you message them.

The women's sizes do run larger than before... hopefully you can get a size that you like .

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
abbyfacekilla wrote:I bought this shirt in Womens XL, and it was ridiculous off for fit (possibly a Mens XL or something?) This was an issue multiple people had, and the instructions were to send an email about it. I sent two and have yet to hear back and it's been over a month. I'd like to know if I can just get my size please!? Will you send a replacement?!

Is your tag light blue? If so, it's a women's size - you received the size that you ordered and service will be unlikely to be able to help. However, it's unusual that they haven't replied; when you sent your email, did you receive an automated response with a ticket number? And to double-check, have you checked your spam folders?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

theomanic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theomanic

I want this shirt back. Make it come back!!

biggreenotter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biggreenotter

Anybody willing to sell me their shirt? Especially those with bad fitting shirts? I'll pay by paypal/ebay.

Or make it come back!