WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Another Friday means another chance to recognize true Woot Pride in those who sent us photographs of themselves, their loved ones, and complete strangers wearing Woot Shirts in the wild. As always, please submit your own Woot Shirt photos to our Facebook page and if you see your photo below, email our commissioner and let them know your Woot username for fun surprises! Here are our faves from this week:

Winner, We're Not Sure What She's Trying to Prove Here: Amanda Hart

Amanda Hart proves that trees fall AND you can hear them… maybe
Psst. Amanda. It's hard for us to tell if your'e hearing anything or not.

Winner, Most Adorable Kid Ever Until You Prove Us Wrong: Ju Lien

Ju Lien's son is a fan of dinosaurs
He's a Shirt.Woot fan AND he's into dinosaurs? The kid's got a bright future ahead of him.

Winner, Most Dedicated Brand Ambassador: Colleen, aka februarystar27

plump horse
Colleen went on a Disney cruise and, judging by her photos, wore a Woot Shirt every single day. THAT'S brand loyalty!

Winner, Best Family Photo: Jeffrey Griffith and family

Jeffrey Griffith and a family photo
Don't get us wrong, the Griffiths are great people. They're just terrible at darts.

And Our Absolute Favorite (this week, anyway): Roger Donahue

You're not foolin' us one bit, Roger. You've got no idea what's in that bag, do ya?

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Well, I thought I heard that tree saying, 'hello, can anybody hear me?'. Turns out I was wrong though, it was just the wind!

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui

Oh poop, I forgot about this! Just today a customer came into the store with a "Red Potion" shirt. :/

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

oW00t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oW00t

no foolin' its in the bag. The first shirt offered on shirt.woot.

jooleesaur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jooleesaur

Yay! Benji is jumping for joy because he is now super famous as the dinosaur kid on shirt.woot!

jooleesaur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jooleesaur

How do I email "the commissioner" for fun surprises? I'm so excited.. My computer is too slow to ever ever get a barrel of crabs, so this (besides random shirt sales) is as much excitement as I can look forward to for getting unknown goodies. Haha...i love woot!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
jooleesaur wrote:Yay! Benji is jumping for joy because he is now super famous as the dinosaur kid on shirt.woot!

He is the cutest little guy too!

And, the email is: commissioner@woot.com. I know, I won this week too, and I'm super excited for my goodies as well! I have the same slow computer issues with the bundle of cats.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 541 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jooleesaur wrote:How do I email "the commissioner" for fun surprises? I'm so excited.. My computer is too slow to ever ever get a barrel of crabs, so this (besides random shirt sales) is as much excitement as I can look forward to for getting unknown goodies. Haha...i love woot!

Congrats! You can click on the link above or email commissioner@woot.com.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27

haha, thanks Woot! I'm embarrassed. But yes, I totally did wear a Woot shirt every day of the cruise.

ishoplive

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ishoplive

Yet I really buy in SHIRT.WOOT. It is perfect.

mtn3pitt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtn3pitt
jooleesaur wrote:Yay! Benji is jumping for joy because he is now super famous as the dinosaur kid on shirt.woot!

I bought the shirt on sale the day my baby girl was born but she can't wear it yet (smallest size is 3T or 4T). I might try to swaddle her in it to steal Benji's title :P

Congrats on the pic!!

baybei wrote:He is the cutest little guy too!

And, the email is: commissioner@woot.com. I know, I won this week too, and I'm super excited for my goodies as well! I have the same slow computer issues with the bundle of cats.

I've only ever gotten one Bucket of Coral so getting one of these is a big highlight for me too. I'm waiting to get mine for having my pic in last week's post (I have too many shirts...)

- mtn3pitt -

mtn3pitt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtn3pitt
februarystar27 wrote:haha, thanks Woot! I'm embarrassed. But yes, I totally did wear a Woot shirt every day of the cruise.

Don't be embarrassed! Own it! I wear a Woot! shirt almost every day of the year!

- mtn3pitt -

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
februarystar27 wrote:haha, thanks Woot! I'm embarrassed. But yes, I totally did wear a Woot shirt every day of the cruise.

The important thing is you made it look good.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

So what happened to week 4?

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."