spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox

Another fun woot shirt that seems to be only in black. Since it no longer rains here in Indiana... and the temps have been hitting 103... I am sad to say I have to pass!

noimportantone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noimportantone

I got 2 of these and the material was cheap as hell. I may never buy another shirt for this reason. It feels like I am wearing a shirt made from panty hose. Please comment if you had the same problem

ksapp82

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ksapp82
noimportantone wrote:I got 2 of these and the material was cheap as hell. I may never buy another shirt for this reason. It feels like I am wearing a shirt made from panty hose. Please comment if you had the same problem

I just got my 30 plus shirt, but 1st one of the new shirt type. I have to agree these shirts are very different and not as heavy as the originals (what I am use to).

woot.com = 11 woots
shirt.woot = 31 woots
sellout.woot = 3 woots
kids.woot = 4 woots
home.woot = 2 woot
Shirt Trades/Sold = 7/9

quicksilver74

quality posts: 2 Private Messages quicksilver74

I love science, and I love this shirt. It will be a fun polarizing piece of clothing as people act like brainiacs during this wonderful election year in the great swing state of Ohio.

slyhambone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slyhambone

cosmetologists study the Cosmos right?

I just applied to my local school of cosmetology. I was amazed at how many schools they have, but they tend to be in run down strip malls.

There must be a lack of astronomers if they have so many training facilities. I'm so there!

reed8419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reed8419
zvwang wrote:It's a bit off-putting that science is now defined by chemistry. This is definitely more of a "I love Chemistry" than a "I love Science shirt".

The elements or your so called "chemistry" is the basis of all other sciences.