AWooter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AWooter

I wonder if there are other people out there who would buy more of these shirts if there was a V-neck option?


bounty42


quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
AWooter wrote:I wonder if there are other people out there who would buy more of these shirts if there was a V-neck option?


Yes. Most of them stopped complaining about 2 weeks ago. Not that aren't still upset, just that they stopped voicing it.



Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

newnie


quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
bounty42 wrote:Yes. Most of them stopped complaining about 2 weeks ago. Not that aren't still upset, just that they stopped voicing it.



Cause we are finding less and less of a reason to check back.

Also, we'd like it if they've make V-necks in XS as well

bounty42


quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
newnie wrote:Cause we are finding less and less of a reason to check back.

Also, we'd like it if they've make V-necks in XS as well



Has woot ever offered XS or 4XL? I know they don't even do 3X in most of the non-Tee shirts.



Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

kimmypooh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimmypooh

I would buy more shirts for myself and my daughter if there were a v neck option.

bounty42


quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

Time to put your Denero where your Boca is.

We've got a V-Neck on the Side Sale this week, let's see it sell out like the Aprons did!!



Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

newnie


quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
bounty42 wrote:Time to put your Denero where your Boca is.

We've got a V-Neck on the Side Sale this week, let's see it sell out like the Aprons did!!



Only 2 though, and not on designs that I like

trekmiss


quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
bounty42 wrote:Has woot ever offered XS or 4XL? I know they don't even do 3X in most of the non-Tee shirts.



In the early days of shirt.woot they didn't even offer 3X. I remember being so excited for the 3X option, and most of my shirts are in that size. Only problem (which is a good problem) is that I wear an XL now and most of my woot shirts are tents on me now.

theoneill555


quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555
trekmiss wrote:In the early days of shirt.woot they didn't even offer 3X. I remember being so excited for the 3X option, and most of my shirts are in that size. Only problem (which is a good problem) is that I wear an XL now and most of my woot shirts are tents on me now.



congrats! and two words - night shirts!

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

alfreda89


quality posts: 0 Private Messages alfreda89

I'd buy two fish, one line this week if there was a V Neck option. My problem is when there's a design I overwhelmingly love, it's usually in olive or brown, two colors that make me look dead.

And trust me - the only thing worse than too low a neckline is a crew neckline, when you have Huge Tracts of Land.

So...I still drop by to look, but not buying right now.

DanaLDB


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DanaLDB

Ok, this is the first time I have ever felt strongly enough about something to post a message to the monkeys at shirtwoot! MORE V NECKS PLEASE!!!!!! I love your V neck shirts and the way they do not strangle me after they are washed. Please I would buy more shirts if you offered more v necks!

mscrankypants


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants
DanaLDB wrote:Ok, this is the first time I have ever felt strongly enough about something to post a message to the monkeys at shirtwoot! MORE V NECKS PLEASE!!!!!! I love your V neck shirts and the way they do not strangle me after they are washed. Please I would buy more shirts if you offered more v necks!



Here, here! I love the v-necks too. Got my randoms today and I am happier about my new shirts than is seemly. Thanks for the v-necks Woot!

lunnara


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lunnara

Yes, please give us the v-neck option! Esp. for women. I'd buy so many of your shirts if you offered v-necks.

abhishekachar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages abhishekachar
lunnara wrote:Yes, please give us the v-neck option! Esp. for women. I'd buy so many of your shirts if you offered v-necks.



Seriously... As a dude I would too.

miraphoraarashi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages miraphoraarashi

I sent Woot an email about this, as a woman with the sort of bustline that fights with ring collar shirts, probably 2 years ago and never got a response. However, I see they have a vneck sizing chart if you get to it via a google search. Did they ever start offering them for the reprints?