celia1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celia1
Re: Loyal Friend

NO TEXT?

woaikonglong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woaikonglong
Re: It's what's inside that counts

Cute, but no text this week...

Changing the world... one asylum at a time...

woaikonglong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woaikonglong
Re: It's more beautiful on the inside!

Damn I want one, but is no text this week...

Changing the world... one asylum at a time...

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

divyarky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages divyarky

thanks guys In regards to the text, this week is "No text only designs." so it can have text as long as it has a graphical element.

I use gimp and haven't figured out how to make the text curve or transform in the way that I want. So unfortunately, I had to free hand the writing.

woaikonglong wrote:Damn I want one, but is no text this week...

bubblehezza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubblehezza
woaikonglong wrote:Cute, but no text this week...

Thanks for the comment, but it states 'no text only' designs. I assume Im ok?

moosepod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moosepod

I IMMEDIATELY thought of Zombies, though not Zombieland. If this prints, I'm in for at least two. My girlfriend and I have this inside joke about this topic.

VOTE- Click Below!!!

dreadwood

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dreadwood

I've always thought the ocean was the world's inner beauty. And if I'm completely honest I've sometimes felt like taking a big, juicy bite of it (;. Thanks for looking.

taword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taword
Re: Inner Beauty - Resub

Nice design!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
voltylicious wrote:i like the blood-free version, but if i had not seen the bloody version, first, it would have taken me a while.

maybe something in-between? add a few bones, maybe some clothes? to make it clear enough that there WAS a "princess" (without needing the tiara and banner hints - but also without making it too bloody). As in: a child would get it, be respectful of the tiger, but not start crying immediately ;-)

look out, thumbnail doesn't match design. they reject for that.

move along

strikefreedom101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strikefreedom101
Re: Be unique

I love how the red rose is spot on to my heart.

afura

quality posts: 0 Private Messages afura
celia1 wrote:NO TEXT?

The rule was no text only. He included the shotgun shells, which means there's more than just text.
I like the shirt, and I got the reference right off, but as a general shirt, it's missing reference to what that time is. I would like it a lot better if it had a zombie, or said something "When the zombie apocalypse comes.." Because I would.

afura

quality posts: 0 Private Messages afura

Love it. Hate the fact that apparently you have great free-handwriting. :D

divyarky wrote:thanks guys In regards to the text, this week is "No text only designs." so it can have text as long as it has a graphical element.

I use gimp and haven't figured out how to make the text curve or transform in the way that I want. So unfortunately, I had to free hand the writing.

bradalee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradalee
oubliette wrote:Nice clip art...

All drawn myself in photoshop actually.

I know it isn't the most technically masterful design you or I have ever seen but i had an idea and ran with it.

Thanks to people who have voted though, it's appreciated

bradalee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradalee
Re: Free Your Heart

Beautiful!

ctgone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctgone

nice! we will have to see how well this TARDIS flies!

napoleonofnerds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages napoleonofnerds
Re: Gift

Am I the only one reminded of Death and Susan from Discworld?

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
Re: On The Inside

Thanks a lot guys! I'm really happy to be back to Woot! I haven't done a Derby in a LONG time. I'm also really happy to be right back in the fog!

With this design, I thought that the theme was a little TOO open to interpretation. Because of this, I wanted to go as simple and literal as possible. I thought, what could be better than a campy tee? I'll post closeups of it on a tee later as I think it would be very wearable and be one of those shirts to get a lot of comments from people!

Thanks for the support! Here's to hoping I stay in the fog all week, meaning I'll be on pins and needles all week!

DJTweekNYC

Re: Inner Nature

I woke up and saw this one creeping up there. This one is fantastic! I love the simplicity of the illustration and the heaviness on styling. It's cute and most importantly, wearable as a tee!

curlygirly00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curlygirly00
Re: Extermi...date?

So Cute!

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke
Re: Joy of Life

ok. Am I crazy? The people in the picture does NOT look like JOY to me. I mean the act can be joyful, but to me, it is spelling a different word. One that starts with S and ends in X and does not spell six or sox or sux or sax. I think I might be crazy.

thevioletfemme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thevioletfemme

What does this shirt have to do with the message of inner beauty?

The message is awfully violent, even if it is a reference to Zombieland. If someone wears this shirt, all of the people who haven't seen Zombieland will probably think that the person wearing this shirt is a violent person.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Ghost in the Machine

So very cool. Such a unique vision.

mama23kids

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mama23kids

This is fantastic. I love smart shirts! Color is great too. You got my vote!

mama23kids

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mama23kids

I really like the dimension in this design. Great colors too. Truly a great design.

DJTweekNYC

smatzke wrote:ok. Am I crazy? The people in the picture does NOT look like JOY to me. I mean the act can be joyful, but to me, it is spelling a different word. One that starts with S and ends in X and does not spell six or sox or sux or sax. I think I might be crazy.

I see Sex

zombiegenocide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zombiegenocide
Re: Kind Driver

When I first saw this I actually thought the intention was that he was about to run her over. It is hard to determine that he is stopped. Maybe some sort of brake lights?

hikerjohnd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hikerjohnd

Just don't see how this relates to Beauty within.

alecito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alecito

This is soooo awesome!! :D +1

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

I had this idea and I thought my friends Di.Jay and I could make an awesome team! Hope you like it! I had so much fun working with them!:D

fireboltmagic8462

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fireboltmagic8462

I like this one a lot, but how do you vote??

wottwin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wottwin

Just click "I'd want one" in the upper left corner of the design. (You do have to have purchased something from woot before to vote, though.)

fireboltmagic8462 wrote:I like this one a lot, but how do you vote??

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
Re: Inner Nature

I'm deeply regretting not buying Free Hugs when it was available and won't make the same mistake twice. I really think you should feature more ochopikabots, especially now that woot has a vendetta against cats. They're just so quirky!

Do you have a facebook page for your brand?

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
Re: Just this once

This one just isn't floating with me, the scene just feels as if it goes beyond imagination and becomes too unrealistic to enjoy the message it's trying to convey. [shrug]

ciaralee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciaralee
Re: On The Inside

I really like the concept and I think grey and purple look really nice together. Well done!

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
bluetuba wrote:I just don't think it works. There needs to be some kind of actual zombie reference here or people are going to just think it's referring to homicide, or assassins, or drug dealers. "Sure I'm willing to kill all my friends for some vague unspecified reason that you can make up yourself!"

I get that you were inspired by Zombieland or whatever, but that line isn't from that movie, and Zombieland certainly isn't what most people think of with the term 'double tap'. It's military lingo for 2 quick shots to the target on as close to the same spot as possible. Furthermore you don't double tap with a shotgun anyway, so your shotgun shells don't make much sense with the slogan.

I've never seen the movie or watched the walking dead or anything zombie related, and i knew what the shirt was about.

ciaralee

Love TARDIS t-shirts! I think the text turned out really well.

ciaralee

Re: Extermi...date?

Hahaha! A most unexpected mash-up. I like it.

ciaralee

Re: Beauty in the Beast

I liked this design in the derby thread on cranberry, was it? Black and white and grey are more commonplace.

mydragonmail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mydragonmail
Re: Gift

I love the image but I am not too hot on the t-shirt color.

dragonrph