penlight

quality posts: 2 Private Messages penlight
orabbit wrote:Yeah! Sloth is the epitome of inner beauty!

Love this goonie shirt.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 24 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
Re: Whistle Click Click

Add me to the list of people who will buy this if printed elsewhere. Just make sure whatever place you print at can do individual color screening rather than 'full range' color prints. I'm tired of places like MySoti's shirts deteriorating in a month.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

loulousq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loulousq
Re: Dance Like No-One's Watching (Resub)

this is kinda spooky...is there a reference i missed?

geminimom76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geminimom76

WOW! I love this a friend of mine and I just had a conversation about how our outsides don't match what we feel inside. WE decided inside we are ROCK stars...we might need this shirt!!

Re: On The Inside

sibeyb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sibeyb
loulousq wrote:this is kinda spooky...is there a reference i missed?

Spaceballs!

71Hd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 71Hd

Honestly, I feel that you should take this image to the greater world (blogosphere at the very least). From a visual graphic standpoint it's lovely and the message is simple, yet strong enough.

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
zalameria wrote:so either that guy has on a dress or that girl has a beard?

or she has pig tails.

edgrrrzzmom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages edgrrrzzmom
loulousq wrote:Get it? the Chinese Crested dog's reflection shows his Beauty Within which is a handsome husky ^_^

Got it without even seeing the whole design. My bff has a CC (only one with hair, not a naked one). I want this shirt as a Xmas present for her. Vote YES!!! YGMV!

tomduff87

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tomduff87
Re: Little Hero, Big Heart

Does anyone else get the "Battle Royale" reference in this?

tomduff87

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tomduff87
Re: Humble Pie

Technically this is humble whipped cream, isn't it? :-P

branseraf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages branseraf

Hm I got that it was from Zombieland but the shotgun shells don't really match.

aviatorjane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aviatorjane

"I've been searching for a heart of gold and I'm growing old."

jessisima

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessisima
ciaralee wrote:I liked this design in the derby thread on cranberry, was it? Black and white and grey are more commonplace.

Hmmm yeah it was on cranberry before. I thought with the grey tones it made the rose in the stomach pop. Well, maybe I will put it back on cranberry and resubmit, but its probably too late to get many votes for it.

locoskier78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages locoskier78
penlight wrote:I'm so glad I clicked on this to see the full thing. From the thumbnail I couldn't tell what the heck she was doing.

Ahhh, need to work on my compositions for those thumbnails. Thanks for your support.

sunnysfunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sunnysfunny
Re: Inner Music

Love the simplicity.

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality
tomduff87 wrote:Does anyone else get the "Battle Royale" reference in this?

There's a Battle Royale reference in this? Huh. Why didn't anyone tell me? ;)

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: My Inner Ducky

This looks like more than 6 colors: I see black, white, gray, yellow, orange, dark blue and light blue. Are you using the shirt color to make some of the shading that I just don't see?

Phoenixg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Phoenixg
Re: Loyal Friend

I figured out it was zombie-related.

But:
1> not explicitly clear from design. This could make some problems in today's security-paranoid world. Can you imagine wearing this trough a TSA checkpoint?

2> Shotgun shells? For a double tap? And UNFIRED shells? ...boo.

3> ...inner beauty? not seeing it.

I'd like to see a reworked version of this in an appropriate derby. Love the concept, not the application here. Sorry.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Inner Nature

Seems a little Bender-y but at least his head is totally different. :P

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

rhianar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhianar
Re: Dance Like No-One's Watching (Resub)

SPACEBALLS!!!! Love that movie!

FlyingMouse365

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FlyingMouse365
Re: Walk With You

Werewolf inside.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
Re: Serenity

Wow! This is impressive. I first saw someone laying on their side in water looking at the moon... then I saw the outline of the violin, and THEN I saw the trees and land!

Then, it confused me! Am I supposed to even be seeing someone on their side!? lol Either way, being able to do that with art(3 different images in one) is quite amazing and thank you for that moment. GMV!

kickinittt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kickinittt
Re: Kind Driver

I want this... Nowwww!!!!

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
penlight wrote:I'm so glad I clicked on this to see the full thing. From the thumbnail I couldn't tell what the heck she was doing.

It is great looking, but just WHAT is she doing?

mjc613

Re: Limited Compassion

Are there more than 6 colors? Can't tell if the dress and the shirt colors are mixed from other colors in the shirt. I see white, yellow, beige, 2 different greens: grass and shoes), 2 different purples ( ice cream and dress) and 2 different browns (shirt and cones).

mjc613

renegadetim wrote:It is great looking, but just WHAT is she doing?

She is watering the seed that will become the tree of the future (shown in blue)

plainyoghurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
mjc613 wrote:Are there more than 6 colors? Can't tell if the dress and the shirt colors are mixed from other colors in the shirt. I see white, yellow, beige, 2 different greens: grass and shoes), 2 different purples ( ice cream and dress) and 2 different browns (shirt and cones).

Nope, only six colours. And a few halftones to deceive the eye. There's a great video by walmazan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjun0CnnoUo that I referenced to get the colour variations.

dcastello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcastello
Re: To the Rescue (Asphalt)

UOOOH !! INCREDIBLE !

idealli7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages idealli7
Re: A Beauty Within

EXCELLENT!

dogen83

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dogen83
LadyCordy wrote:For anyone interested in the design, but not enough to vote for it, would a small change be an incentive?

I like the shirt a lot... I just don't dig white T's. Don't go changing on my account, though!

idealli7

Re: What Lies Beneath

AMAZING PICTURE! LIKED THE IDEA A LOT!

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

bluetuba wrote:Seems a little Bender-y but at least his head is totally different. :P

Oh, yea his robo-body does look bender-y. I was looking at stuff like this:
but I wanted to simplify it and make it...cuter... so that's how my robot happened. I do love Futurama though, so I'm sure there's some subconscious influence there.

idealli7

Re: Little Hero, Big Heart

BEUTIFULL PAINTING!

idealli7

svelbjorn wrote:Is it bad when I like my concept sketch better than the final image?

I do like how it turned out, and think my digital sketching improves every week I enter the derby. So that's good...

LIKE!

jabascus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jabascus
Re: Attention, open inner beauty

You may want to edit the 'Are you sure to open'. It seems to be missing a word or two.

jabascus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jabascus
LadyCordy wrote:For anyone interested in the design, but not enough to vote for it, would a small change be an incentive?

A DNA strand might be another option. I'm thinking the fingerprint loses the message.

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 91 Private Messages Thirdbase9
toby8915 wrote:or she has pig tails.

Pigtails they maybe, I didn't see them as that until I read your post, it looks like a guy with a big beard in a dress.

I don't know.

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 91 Private Messages Thirdbase9
Re: I Dream a Story

Wow, how many rules did this violate anyway?

I don't know.

ibaitxo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibaitxo
Re: What Lies Beneath

aweosme!

ibaitxo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibaitxo
Re: To the Rescue (Asphalt)

love! haha