quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibaitxo

ibaitxo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibaitxo
Re: Frankie loves kitties

Beauty +1

BACatPSU

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BACatPSU
Re: cat lover

Nice to see a Masters of the Universe theme!

tinilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinilla

I really like the design... but on white... blah... can't it be on some more fun color?

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke
Thirdbase9 wrote:Pigtails they maybe, I didn't see them as that until I read your post, it looks like a guy with a big beard in a dress.

Ditto. I didn't see pigtails until it was pointed out. There is a gap in the pigtail, which makes it look like a beard.

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke
Phoenixg wrote:I figured out it was zombie-related.

But:
1> not explicitly clear from design. This could make some problems in today's security-paranoid world. Can you imagine wearing this trough a TSA checkpoint?

2> Shotgun shells? For a double tap? And UNFIRED shells? ...boo.

3> ...inner beauty? not seeing it.

I'd like to see a reworked version of this in an appropriate derby. Love the concept, not the application here. Sorry.

Ditto, except I had no idea it was Zombie related until I read the comments.

evelevie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evelevie

"One should see nothing improper, hear nothing improper, say nothing improper, do nothing improper."

So here's the Skull Man, who is lost on earth and only see good in human. Do human accept him to be part of society?

Re: Lost Skull Man

squigglevision

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squigglevision
smatzke wrote:Ditto. I didn't see pigtails until it was pointed out. There is a gap in the pigtail, which makes it look like a beard.

Yeah, the same thing happened with me. And even though I know they're pigtails now, I still see it as a beard. This is especially true in the thumbnail, as her hair tie loses its detail. It's a decent design, but unfortunately it was ruined for me by this!

It would've helped if the pigtail was placed differently or the hair tie was in a more vibrant colour, rather than being white, so that it wouldn't look like a gap and would stand out more and define the shape of the hair.

rotteelady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rotteelady

I like this one. I have always thought that sometimes my terriers think they are Rotties and visa-verse.

jamienestrick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamienestrick
Re: Genetic

I think it's beautiful - doesn't really say 'genetic' - more 'this is who i am'. but i love it. I wouldn't wear it, but I can think of a couple of friends I would buy it for.

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: On The Inside

This shirt is awesome, how often do you see a geode on a shirt? Love the pun too.

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
ochopika wrote:Oh, yea his robo-body does look bender-y. I was looking at stuff like this:
but I wanted to simplify it and make it...cuter... so that's how my robot happened. I do love Futurama though, so I'm sure there's some subconscious influence there.

It's OK, it's obviously not Bender since everybody knows he's more of a turtle lover and not birds. ;)

Plus the robot with can body + tube arms & legs is indeed a pretty common format.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
jmgenens wrote:For those questioning the design's relation to the "inner beauty" theme, what I took from it was that while the person may be doing something that appears outwardly violent (killing his friends) he's actually doing so out of a sense of loyalty and love on the inside - protecting his loved ones from an existence of rotting flesh and craving brains.

The more I think about it the more I like it... then again, my sense of humor has a little sick twist to it ;) .

LOL

Thank You! That's exactly what my design is about. You really understood the theme behind it.

The reason I used shotgun shells is because the main character in the movie uses a shotgun, even when explaining the Double Tap rule. That's the reference.

And thanks to everyone that has supported it so far. I could sit here all day defending my design, but it's very nice to see that people that liked it are doing it for me. It means a lot to me, you guys rock.

bubblehezza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubblehezza
mjc613 wrote:I think you are.

vizza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vizza
Re: What Lies Beneath

Unfortunately unoriginal :c
http://meansheets.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/bambi-poster-rowan-stocks-moore.jpg

nrbt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nrbt

Aww. I hope the artist will resubmit, as I like the design!

Re: Man's Best Friend

kingski2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingski2
Re: The hobbit classic! Just got through the book again the other day!Friendship is the Real Treasure

oubliette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oubliette
Re: Loki Charms

Dont look now but there's a rejection right behind you. No no... Don't turn around. You'll only provoke it. Just... Slowly, take your design down and... move to th left, making a new one after reading the instructions. (and incidentally, is this someone else's art from the web with some MS Paint things pasted into the bowl?

This submission breaks about 5 rules of the derby, mate.

matthewart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthewart
Re: cat lover

love it love it love it

drdeadpaul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drdeadpaul
Re: Anatomy of a Geek

Cool. I am a bit ashamed i don't know what the head in the jar is though.

horseyb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horseyb
Re: A Beauty Within

That's HORRIBLE! And Fabulous! It's Fabulously Horrible!

jmgenens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmgenens

Take the advice above.

In this case, google images is not your friend.

Re: Loki Charms

manikx66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manikx66

everyone has their thing but i just dont get all the doctor who shirts. I mean really they might out number any other subject matter printed on a shirt. if you like thats great but i personally like to see new ideas and subject matter.

manikx66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manikx66

nice however i think unless you had watched the movie recently like myself you would not know from the thumbnail what it was.

Adam7986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adam7986
Re: Just this once

You forgot the draw the horrendously giant muscles that it would take for that rat to hold the umbrella.

rachanne44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachanne44

Love it!

rlancaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlancaster
Re: EXTERMIN....oooh pretty

That guy in the dress has nice legs, but he should trim that beard.

jaaayzhu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaaayzhu

It's kind of sad as to what will happen to the girl.

tarmawolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tarmawolf

This looks rushed, lazy, and sloppy, even against most of your other designs, which tend to look rushed and lazy.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
edgrrrzzmom wrote:Takes me to my quiet place.

nice

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
Re: Revenge Sucks

Forgiveness is nicer.

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Whistle Click Click

Thanks everyone! Looks like I've got a cult favorite here. I hope to have an Etsy store open soon with some of my designs. Stay tuned!

terceralegion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terceralegion
jabascus wrote:You may want to edit the 'Are you sure to open'. It seems to be missing a word or two.

Hehe, thanx ;)

alna09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alna09
Re: Loyal Friend

I think that the only people that don't get the "message" are the few that negatively criticized it because CLEARLY a lot of people like and understand it. As always, ingenious creation.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
manikx66 wrote:nice however i think unless you had watched the movie recently like myself you would not know from the thumbnail what it was.

If you have EVER seen the movie and don't know what this is by the thumbnail, then you're not a Goonie.

princessgrace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages princessgrace
Re: Copper Clad Heart

I think this is beautiful. Love the color scheme. I would definitely buy this.

kjsmason2010

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kjsmason2010
Re: Inner City Beauty

I love the design but think I would like it better on a different color shirt. However, please win so I can have one. I am sick of the cat shirts.

mrskiehl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrskiehl
Re: Friendship is the Real Treasure

Anything with friendly dragons is awesome. The Hobbit reference only doubles its value.