mrskiehl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrskiehl
Re: Be friendly to Anyone

I really love the concept... the colors need a little work before final production, though.

musicmasta1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages musicmasta1
Re: Free Your Heart

Amazing design. I feel this captures the theme entirely too well. You've got my vote, and will be buying if this wins

gir5704

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gir5704
thatquietgir1 wrote:nice

very pretty good job

gir5704

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gir5704
Re: Reaper's Kindness

very cool. goodluck!

LadyCordy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LadyCordy
dogen83 wrote:I like the shirt a lot... I just don't dig white T's. Don't go changing on my account, though!

I believe the "white tee" is the biggest detractor for the shirt. Unfortunately, I felt like I was stuck with it as the only viable color. I can see the design being better for something other than a shirt, though, as soon as my 60 days are up with woot.

bradalee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradalee
Re: Revenge Sucks

Nice design, but i don't see how it's on topic. The idea of revenge not paying isn't an example of inner beauty, and simply saying "forgiveness is nicer" doesn't make it on topic.

I do like the design though!

annalea753

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annalea753
LadyCordy wrote:For anyone interested in the design, but not enough to vote for it, would a small change be an incentive?

You could use a black shirt and reverse it maybe... not sure how that'd come across though.

Like another poster said, not something I'd personally wear, but I have several friends who would love it.

akivaj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages akivaj
zalameria wrote:so either that guy has on a dress or that girl has a beard?

That's exactly what I was thinking

-Super Crochety.

savethehumans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages savethehumans
oboegirl16 wrote:THIS IS THE BEST SHIRT EVER!!!! Thank you to the Whovian who made it!!!!

As much of a whovian fan I am and as awesome as these doctor who referenced shirt is... I think there are better designs. I love the idea, but the tardis is too cookie cutter.

savethehumans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages savethehumans
Re: cat lover

I love this design so much it upsets me that its not higher on the list.

shadowschaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadowschaos
Re: Be friendly to Anyone

I really like this idea, but it needs some work, starting with the size on the shirt, simply too big..

Yup.

shadowschaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadowschaos
Re: EXTERMIN....oooh pretty

I simply adore the idea of a dalek being distracted by a flower, but it needs to be done better. The flower doesn't match at all, and the bearded girl is also, well there's just something off about her.

Yup.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Love

I really like this and think it's a great interpretation of the theme. I wish it was getting more votes!

plainyoghurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
Re: Zombie Love

I love zombies.

oubliette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oubliette
princessgrace wrote:I think this is beautiful. Love the color scheme. I would definitely buy this.

Well thanks! it's early yet but even if this doesn't print here I'll have it for print over at Society9, so follow me on twitter @TheOubliette

oubliette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oubliette
princessgrace wrote:I think this is beautiful. Love the color scheme. I would definitely buy this.

I mean Society6. BAH!

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
Re: Ghost in the Machine

Uhh yeah, so this is one of the coolest designs I've ever seen. Instant vote, didn't even have to think about it.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: Beauty and... the Beast?

It was great working with you in this collab. And certainly not the last time ;)

bobdaduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobdaduck

I like this shirt and will buy it for my daughter. Like seeing some girl colors!

bobdaduck

Fantastic shirt! Haven't seen Woot shirts as good as this one for a while! A five start shirt! I'll buy a couple of this design!

bobdaduck

For everyone who drives a car, a must have great shirt! I'll buy two of these!

bobdaduck

I like it and will buy one for my daughter! Very well thought out design! Glad to see this again at Woot--designs you get without having to have them explained to you!

bobdaduck

One for ever violin player! Nice job! Well thought out! Hope it makes it! Will you submit one for all the guitarists too? (Double your odds.)

bobdaduck

Love this shirt--beautiful and nice to see some shirts girls will like too! I want one for my daughter! This is a winner!

tcalla51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcalla51
napoleonofnerds wrote:Am I the only one reminded of Death and Susan from Discworld?

Heh. That was my 1st thought too. =)

fibrs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fibrs
Re: Inner City Beauty

I bet this tree is under some Inner City Pressure.

picturepawfect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages picturepawfect

Love it! This hits home as last fall I took in and bottle fed an orphaned mouse baby when my boss found him in a cold rainstorm. Little Gryphon is still doing great.

ciaralee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciaralee
manikx66 wrote:everyone has their thing but i just dont get all the doctor who shirts. I mean really they might out number any other subject matter printed on a shirt.

I think Star Wars and Mario greatly outnumber Doctor Who.

timelessblur

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timelessblur
Re: It's more beautiful on the inside!

Someone will die if this shirt is not printed.

treehug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treehug
Re: From Inside (resub)

I love butterflies, and you've done a gorgeous design!

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
divyarky wrote:thanks guys In regards to the text, this week is "No text only designs." so it can have text as long as it has a graphical element.

I use gimp and haven't figured out how to make the text curve or transform in the way that I want. So unfortunately, I had to free hand the writing.

A hint on gimp if you want to curve the writing:
1. Draw the path first that you want the text to follow. (Make sure it is long enough for the text you want)(If you don't know what that is hit the "B" on your keyboard)
2. Select the Text tool and type the text.
3. On the toolbar under the Text option select text along path. (This will make a new path in the form of the words along your previous path)
4. Now select the path tool again and click on the path made from the words.
5. Lastly you can "Stroke Path" or "Selection from Path" and fill it in.

And that is the 30 second tutorial on making your text curved in gimp.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
ciaralee wrote:I think Star Wars and Mario greatly outnumber Doctor Who.

Not in the general sense. e.g. Qwerty, TeeFury, ShirPunch, etc. fill the channel with "Who" shirts (and Firefly still, go figure). Nerds are quite predictable in their tastes.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

treehug

treehug

sjpersing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjpersing
Re: Inner Music

Very nice. Would print well on a V-neck - which I prefer.

~~Sj

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: EXTERMIN....oooh pretty

Yep, I'm with the others.

Pigtails are typicaly worn either over the ears, or behind them.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

sjpersing

Re: Let your inner beauty fly

I like the drawing, but I think it would work better if the branch was vertical or on a slant. I don't think it would look good with the branch stretched across my (ample) chest!

~~Sj

sjpersing

Re: Released

Wow!! Gorgeous!

~~Sj

rayray099

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rayray099
Re: Ghost in the Machine

Well if your design hadn't sold me your sell on it sure did. Awesome, awesome work

sjpersing

LadyCordy wrote:For anyone interested in the design, but not enough to vote for it, would a small change be an incentive?

I like the design a lot, but also won't buy a white shirt and I wouldn't wear it, but would give it as a gift. I agree with the person who said that it doesn't really say "genetic" so much as "who I am". I do like it, though.

~~Sj