sjpersing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjpersing
Re: Inner City Beauty

Really, really interesting. I like it. Would love a different dark color. I'm getting a little tired of black.

~~Sj

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
ciaralee wrote:Hahaha! A most unexpected mash-up. I like it.

Thanks for the love, I just couldn't resist. I've been listening to ALOT of audiobooks lately with those evil little robots, they must be effecting me...

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
plainyoghurt wrote:Nope, only six colours. And a few halftones to deceive the eye. There's a great video by walmazan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjun0CnnoUo that I referenced to get the colour variations.

Thanks for replying and good luck!

orabbit

quality posts: 30 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Love Is Blind

It think it's totally obvious. Great as is!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Loyal Friend too

Please revote!

Due to the rejection of the previous version, I made some adjustments to make it more on theme and more socially accepted... and an issue with the shotgun shells being unfired.

Hope everything is ok this time around.

untramatized

quality posts: 0 Private Messages untramatized
tarmawolf wrote:This looks rushed, lazy, and sloppy, even against most of your other designs, which tend to look rushed and lazy.

What looks rushed? I think its cute... I think your a crybaby ;) lol

tarmawolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tarmawolf
untramatized wrote:What looks rushed? I think its cute... I think your a crybaby ;) lol

You think its what is cute and my what is a crybaby? If you're going to try to be insulting, at least do it properly.

patty9755

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patty9755
Re: Sloth and Buddy

I love this!!! I hope this one is chosen so I can buy one for my grandson and me. This is too cool!!

bubblehezza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubblehezza

I adore this style

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Be gentle

Wowie, this is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: The Content Beast

Awesome! One more time, I love your style ;)

dijay

Re: Loyal Friend too

Amazing. I hope you return to fog. Good luck!

dijay

Re: A Beautiful Mind

That is true love :D. Great!

dijay

Re: Anatomy of a Geek

Brilliant!

dijay

Re: To the Rescue (Asphalt)

Amazing! I love it!!!

ccazabon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccazabon
savethehumans wrote:As much of a whovian fan I am and as awesome as these doctor who referenced shirt is... I think there are better designs. I love the idea, but the tardis is too cookie cutter.

Nice to see someone who isn't blinded by fandom.
As a non-Who fan, I don't even see how this fits the theme without the text throwing it in my face.
From my perspective: I see a police call box, with some swirly colors that don't have the same art style as the box and text.
To me, this shirt would be better suited on one of those other shirt sites that just sells pop culture shirts.

tl/dr: without the text, out of theme (if not privy to an inside joke?) imo

ccazabon

bobdaduck wrote:For everyone who drives a car, a must have great shirt! I'll buy two of these!

I agree that the shirt is a good design, but I'm having trouble fitting "full of life" to "beauty within"...not that I really see a huge connection to theme on many shirts this week anyway

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it.

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq
Re: Warm -n- Fuzzy

Oh my fruitful garden! I love this. I think I would like it better if it said "you" instead of "u".

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq
midgley4 wrote:awesome! its really cool its selling at Society 6 as well and on their front page! yee-ha!

Bummer with that. That means that this awesome design can't be printed on Woot!

ccazabon

DJTweekNYC wrote:Thanks a lot guys! I'm really happy to be back to Woot! I haven't done a Derby in a LONG time. I'm also really happy to be right back in the fog!

With this design, I thought that the theme was a little TOO open to interpretation. Because of this, I wanted to go as simple and literal as possible. I thought, what could be better than a campy tee? I'll post closeups of it on a tee later as I think it would be very wearable and be one of those shirts to get a lot of comments from people!

Thanks for the support! Here's to hoping I stay in the fog all week, meaning I'll be on pins and needles all week!

This is probably one of the best, on-theme shirts of this derby. Love the simplicity and I actually think it would have been even better without the text because the rock...speaks...for itself

leprechaungirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl
Re: Little Hero, Big Heart

:D this is so cute!!! I'm surprised Bassanimation hasn't been on here exclaiming about adorable rodents yet. Ah well... give it a day or so.

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
ccazabon wrote:This is probably one of the best, on-theme shirts of this derby. Love the simplicity and I actually think it would have been even better without the text because the rock...speaks...for itself

Thanks for all the love! I don't know if it's a print as I've been toying with the fog line all weekend, but it's great to get all the love an recognition. Every single vote counts!

As far as the text issue, I debated this. But I decided out of the context of the contest, it lost it's meaning. Also, I thought the text was a great way to deliver yet another pun on this one!

Thanks again!

misstracee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misstracee
Re: Limited Compassion

i'm surprised this doesn't have more votes.

subconscionaut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages subconscionaut
loulousq wrote:this is kinda spooky...is there a reference i missed?

Spaceballs making vaudeville fun of our lil buddy the chest-burster from Alien, in the galley of the Nostromo.

hollandgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hollandgirl
Re: EXTERMIN....oooh pretty

I love all things DOCTOR, but the dude in the dress is sorta 'meh'. Would be cool if it was a Cyberman or Rose perhaps in the dress.

hollandgirl

hollandgirl

Re: Go free!

nice!

yona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yona
Re: Released

This is a simple and straight-forward, yet stunningly elegant realization of what first came into my mind when I saw the theme. I hope to wear it someday soon.

tarmawolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tarmawolf
Re: On The Inside

I love this design! I think it fits the theme well, showing perfectly that judgement of the outside often leads to failure to discover what's really inside.

wearemany

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wearemany
Re: Dance Like No-One's Watching (Resub)

I hope this makes it too shirt.woot.com

mimms1701d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mimms1701d
Re: Free Your Heart

That's absolutely amazing :-D I really hope that wins.

dijay

Re: Inner Beauty - Resub

She is the prettiest :D. Great work!

dijay

Re: What Lies Beneath

Awesome work!!!

dijay

Re: cat lover

Amazing! I love it!!!

dijay

Re: Free Your Heart

Awesome!

dijay

Re: Kind Driver

Great!!!

idealli7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages idealli7
Re: Mmm... CRUCNHY

VERY WITTY !

antastic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antastic
dijay wrote:Awesome! One more time, I love your style ;)

Thanks and Thanks again!

gayemeyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gayemeyer
Re: Inner Nature

I want your Fb page too!!