WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We're another week closer to our 5th Birthday and so it's time to review another week's worth of Wooters' photos of themselves donning their best Woot Shirts! Take a gander, email our commissioner if you see your photo listed for a special pat on the back, and keep posting pics on our Facebook wall! Maybe to your backyard bbq over the holiday, even? Here are this week's entries:

Winner, Coolest Detail Shot: Katherine Norris

Katherine Norris shows us a shirt in action
You can really see the glow when it's in the dark!

Winner, Best Shirt in Action Shot: Teagan Norseth

Teagan Norseth is baking it so
Set course for frosting, Teagan.

Winner, Best Match: Debby Brown

Debby Brown is fostering a twinkie!
Everybody now: "Awwwwwww."

Winner, Most Adorable Matchup: JezebelSeven

P1050783
Needs more Pop Tarts.

And Our Absolute Favorite (this week, anyway): Brent Peterson

Brent Peterson is number one! Brent Peterson is number one!
The lengths some people will go to to cop a feel on someone's butt.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

I need to get a shot of dad and son in matching "Thanks Dad. This is great!"

nycbrent

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nycbrent

Woohoo(T!)! Very exciting to have my photo chosen this week (the last one in the initial post, above)!

As background, my work colleagues and I went racing in San Mateo at GoKart Racer, just off the 101. Of the dozen racers, I managed to place first, with the help of my Iron Man/Mario powered Star Power shirt. I figured it was appropriate for GoKart racing, since I'm also a big fan of MarioKart. I received a ridiculously large trophy, and this photo op in which my fourth place colleague (the woman here) got groped by my second place colleague. Good times!

We're all still friends.

Cheers, and thank you to shirt.woot for making my day!

nycbrent

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven

Ducky is fat enough! She needs no pop tarts!

Thanks for picking me (well, her), woot! But now she won't stop going around the house talking about how famous she is.

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

ksassy71

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ksassy71

Yay! Very happy to see my Run Away! Run Away! detail shot up there! We had a heck of a time trying to get a picture that actually showed the glow!!

sarcasm397

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sarcasm397

Woohoo, there's me! I "baked it so" while making my niece's birthday cake... I was wearing the apron that day as well, but for some reason not when my sister decided to take pictures.