1%
82%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

Great shirt that i now UNDERSTAND after receiving a Dr. Who/ Back to the future shirt in a woot-off that i DIDn't understand until a kind wooter explained it to me!!!!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Ever since Relative Dimensions was reckoned woot has been feeling a little off. Now that we have Dr.Who shirt for sale the balance has been restored.

digitalmaster

quality posts: 6 Private Messages digitalmaster

Tom Baker!

K9 loved going to the beach...

almsforoblivion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages almsforoblivion

Never let it be said that woot neglects its T.A.R.D.I.S.-wearing demographic.

CasualSax

quality posts: 8 Private Messages CasualSax
digitalmaster wrote:Tom Baker!

I've only seen ONE episode of the original series, and it was THAT one.

24 x woots (0 Bunnies Ogling Carrots )
23 x shirts (18 Random )
.5 x wine (split order)
5 x sellout (mandatory parentheses)
1 x kids (did I win yet?)

gigoloma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gigoloma

I'd honestly rather watch the show in the description. It would probably be better written than the majority of Dr Who episodes.

stormshadow999

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stormshadow999

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked

Ogod, I'm not even a who fan and I now have a horrified expression frozen on my face from the write up scenario.

kbunneh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbunneh

Is the description serious? Are they really making one in the US. Lord. Time Lord, this is not a good sign.

kbunneh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbunneh
blanked wrote:Ogod, I'm not even a who fan and I now have a horrified expression frozen on my face from the write up scenario.

Imagine how it is for the Who fans themselves.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

Woot, be careful, you're bound to give TV network execs some ideas on more bad TV to throw at us...if we see a TV series in the next couple years where a character with a bad British accent runs around time talking to his special cell phone, I'm totally blaming you.

I didn't vote on this one, and I'm not planning to buy one, but I was hoping to see it print. I thought this was one of the most clever beach designs in the derby.

CasualSax wrote:I've only seen ONE episode of the original series, and it was THAT one.

If it's THE one I'm thinking of, it's the one you can't blink or you'll miss the best part. That's 1 of 2 I've seen. And I still geek out over Dr Who stuff.

svelbjorn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages svelbjorn

Happy Birthday to me!

Thank you to everyone who voted for my design. It's exciting to finally be printed!

I'll get to it.

Kao1138

quality posts: 30 Private Messages Kao1138
safyrejet wrote:Woot, be careful, you're bound to give TV network execs some ideas on more bad TV to throw at us...

They moved Torchwood to America, I think we're way beyond bad ideas.

macmankev

quality posts: 6 Private Messages macmankev

That swimming pool in the library is also a wave pool for practice. Brilliant dude! Hang 11!

faust858

quality posts: 4 Private Messages faust858

Hope I get this before Comic Con 2012. With Standard shipping that is. If not I have 2 other Who shirts to wear.

margiecakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes

Dang it! I am such a sucker for Dr. Who shirts.

That said, I would pay good money for a shirt that is a Dr. Who meets The Gunslinger mash-up. There have to be other Dark Tower nerds here who would buy that, right?

andyb6653

quality posts: 1 Private Messages andyb6653

Don't despair about the quality and lack of continuity. FOX is picking up the show, and we all know what that means.

Twelve episodes are on order. The first two will be skipped for being too slow. Number 3 will introduce the American Doctor with a cascade explosion of Terrorist Daleks. No one will understand the Dalek underground without the background from the first shows. Episode 4 will be preempted. Number 5 and 6 will be shown on alternate night to accommodate Australian football finals. Episode 7 will return to the original night but two hours later. The remaining episodes will be cancelled "due to low ratings."

oubliette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oubliette

Thank you to everyone who voted on this! Fantastic design; a lot of subtlety. From the moment I heard this one proposed, I knew it was a winner.

But then again, I see the future on a regular basis with regular sacrifices of innocent blood.

rxl38

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rxl38

Very disappointed the piña colada shirt didn't make it. I thought it captured the beach the best of all the designs. Alas, it had nothing to do with Star Wars or Dr. Who (or Mario or cats for that matter), so it probably didn't have much of a shot. Maybe the Woot gods will print it anyway one day . . . .

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

You already know for sure that his Psychic Paper is going to be used strictly as a Medical Marijuana ID Card.

drwheelz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drwheelz

The Doctor has a surfboad now. Surfboards are cool.

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 92 Private Messages Thirdbase9

I really like a large part of this design, but the more I look at The Doctor, the more I dislike that part of the artwork.

He looks like a teenaged punk.

I just wish the Cthulhu shirt had made it.

I don't know.

spockzombie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spockzombie

Huge Dr. Who fan. Severely dislikes this shirt. Boo.

greenleaf44

quality posts: 8 Private Messages greenleaf44
blanked wrote:Ogod, I'm not even a who fan and I now have a horrified expression frozen on my face from the write up scenario.

I know! I read "Matthew McConaughey" and stopped breathing...but the Stewart/Fox jab restarted my heart as I rolled on the floor laughing hysterically.

oubliette

spockzombie wrote:Huge Dr. Who fan. Severely dislikes this shirt. Boo.

Oh why don't you go blog about it...

rxl38 wrote:Very disappointed the piña colada shirt didn't make it. I thought it captured the beach the best of all the designs. Alas, it had nothing to do with Star Wars or Dr. Who (or Mario or cats for that matter), so it probably didn't have much of a shot. Maybe the Woot gods will print it anyway one day . . . .

Uhhh, it was chibi stuff so it had a great chance. I'm pleased it didn't win. The cult of pop culture extends to chibi and chibi almost always makes a showing in the fog.

RussilloSM

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RussilloSM
andyb6653 wrote:Don't despair about the quality and lack of continuity. FOX is picking up the show, and we all know what that means.

Twelve episodes are on order. The first two will be skipped for being too slow. Number 3 will introduce the American Doctor with a cascade explosion of Terrorist Daleks. No one will understand the Dalek underground without the background from the first shows. Episode 4 will be preempted. Number 5 and 6 will be shown on alternate night to accommodate Australian football finals. Episode 7 will return to the original night but two hours later. The remaining episodes will be cancelled "due to low ratings."

But fans will go bananas, and three years after it's cancelled a kick-ass movie will be released as a sort of sequel, and in 2022 there will be a cast ten-year reunion at Comic-Con.

annaandaj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annaandaj
digitalmaster wrote:Tom Baker!

I know! Not only Dr. Who, but my fave. I really want to buy this shirt, but I'm so unhappy that the shirts are no longer made in the US. Now the shirts cost more and they're made out of the country. ((

lisabethjo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lisabethjo

All you have to do is think about the H2G2 movie. Over produced. Typical Hollywood movie these days.

By that, I mean how the subject will be treated.

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike
CasualSax wrote:I've only seen ONE episode of the original series, and it was THAT one.

Me too, oddly enough.

Yeah, so there's that...

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

Matthew McConaughey? Does that mean Dr. Who will be stripping?

birdblue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages birdblue

You know, when I heard about this shirt, I thought I would see a TARDIS looking cabana tent, not the TARDIS hidden in a cabana tent. Now THAT would be awesome.

oubliette

noimportantone wrote:Looks like a porta potty

Your mom is a porta-potty....

Is what a mean person with no heart beating in their chest would say. But me, I have a heart. (Just a shriveled, black one)

AiliaBlue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AiliaBlue
oubliette wrote:Your mom is a porta-potty....

Is what a mean person with no heart beating in their chest would say. But me, I have a heart. (Just a shriveled, black one)

You only have one? I'm not sure how you humans survive with just the one.

porlob

quality posts: 4 Private Messages porlob

You know you need to reassess your life when the first thing you notice on a funny t-shirt is the anachronisms on the TARDIS for the 4th Doctor era.

svelbjorn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages svelbjorn
porlob wrote:You know you need to reassess your life when the first thing you notice on a funny t-shirt is the anachronisms on the TARDIS for the 4th Doctor era.

I'm certainly no expert, but I'd like to know. How far was I off the mark?

I'll get to it.

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

why didn't k9 make an appearance in this show?

pfffft!

Werewolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Werewolf

The Big KaWHOna...

ciaralee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciaralee

Most horrifying write-up ever.

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM

So gawky! That's totally Benedict Cumberbatch wearing Tom Baker's scarf. ;-)