sscurrin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sscurrin

Aw man! I missed the kitties again!!!!
Somehow I did not receive the email about this sale, whether it had to do with the holiday or the moving of Mac mail to The Cloud or something. I only saw it tonight when I thought I'd see what comments were under the Community tab...

For what it's worth, I would SO buy an apron with Making Bread, and Loafing Around too, and anything with Schrödinger's Cat.

C'mon man, one more shot at this? Please????

I've been having trouble getting Woot Shirt emails, some nights I get plain Woot ones and have to manually navigate to the Shirt site to see what's for sale. Perhaps it was one of these times that I missed this very cool side sale...

Gimme another shot please????

koverhol


quality posts: 0 Private Messages koverhol

Darn I so missed the part saying that Super Effective was in the old smaller shirts, treadmill here I come.

HunyBunny


quality posts: 0 Private Messages HunyBunny

Received my Nyan's Dream lightweight hoodie. While inspecting it, like I do every article of clothing I purchase, I noticed some imperfections in the body of the garment. In places, above and below the design on the back, and in a couple of places on the hood, it is threadbare. I know that lightweight means lighter than a normal hoodie, but threadbare in places? Was that normal on all the hoodies or did mine get through quality control with some flaws. For $35.00 I would like to have a garment that will withstand a lot of wearings. Please look into this for me. If you need order number and order date and I can give you that info.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

HunyBunny wrote:Received my Nyan's Dream lightweight hoodie. While inspecting it, like I do every article of clothing I purchase, I noticed some imperfections in the body of the garment. In places, above and below the design on the back, and in a couple of places on the hood, it is threadbare. I know that lightweight means lighter than a normal hoodie, but threadbare in places? Was that normal on all the hoodies or did mine get through quality control with some flaws. For $35.00 I would like to have a garment that will withstand a lot of wearings. Please look into this for me. If you need order number and order date and I can give you that info.

Feel free to contact customer service by emailing service@woot.com. When it's clothing, pictures always help. They'll let you know what your options are.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

apung


quality posts: 0 Private Messages apung

Does anybody have a 2XL Schrodering's cat lightweight hoody that I could purchase from them? I followed the sizing chart, but my Large was too small :/ aaron.pung@gmail.com if you're interested in selling! Thanks!

Aaron J. Pung

lightofdarkness


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lightofdarkness

So my orders went through incorrectly, instead of one Cat-an bag and one Bread Apron I got two bags. The woot staff is not able to get me one of the aprons as they were one time printings and they have no more, so my question to anyone is: Anyone willing to sell or trade their apron?

MEMANIA


quality posts: 1 Private Messages MEMANIA

My wife missed out on the Apron because they all sold out when she went to buy it after work that day. It sucked, but we moved on. She really wanted that Apron because it looked just like our Cat who LOVED to knead her stomach, and we always joked he'd make an awesome baker.

Unfortunately our little buddy passed away yesterday, and I really REALLY want to get this Apron for my wife, even if it's used. If anybody is willing to sell one to me or trade it for something (I really don't have much to trade that isn't previously worn) please contact me via private message!

Here's some photos of our little guy: http://linktm.tumblr.com/post/28554305619/our-cat-trogdor-recently-passed-away-he-was-a

goneferal


quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
MEMANIA wrote:My wife missed out on the Apron because they all sold out when she went to buy it after work that day. It sucked, but we moved on. She really wanted that Apron because it looked just like our Cat who LOVED to knead her stomach, and we always joked he'd make an awesome baker.

Unfortunately our little buddy passed away yesterday, and I really REALLY want to get this Apron for my wife, even if it's used. If anybody is willing to sell one to me or trade it for something (I really don't have much to trade that isn't previously worn) please contact me via private message!

Here's some photos of our little guy: http://linktm.tumblr.com/post/28554305619/our-cat-trogdor-recently-passed-away-he-was-a



So sorry about your kitty.

I really think woot will print more of these aprons one day, as soon as they come up with a theme that Making Bread will fit into again.

MEMANIA


quality posts: 1 Private Messages MEMANIA
goneferal wrote:So sorry about your kitty.

I really think woot will print more of these aprons one day, as soon as they come up with a theme that Making Bread will fit into again.



Oh wow. I think some awesome person at Woot Customer service received this because an Apron came in the mail today addressed to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH WHOEVER YOU ARE! THIS MADE MY WIFE GET ALL HAPPY TEARS!