5%
4%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

granilithe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages granilithe

Wow, that is really quite and amazing and beautiful design. I don't like it on the shirt color though.

I don't know if I like the art enough to get it on this shirt.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

So are we melting their heart of stone with a hot tropical beat or breaking their heart of stone with a cool island beat?

lonelypond

quality posts: 426 Private Messages lonelypond

I like the breaking open/crumbling the stone glow at the top. Nice one.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

This is a take-your-breath-away kind of design. No text, no pop culture reference, just beauty erupting from a shirt.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

granilithe wrote:Wow, that is really quite and amazing and beautiful design. I don't like it on the shirt color though.

I don't know if I like the art enough to get it on this shirt.

Kinda felt like you took me one step forward and two step backwards there.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

w00tgurl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages w00tgurl

purty!

Cat & Duck's Investigative Assistant
LONG LIVE WOOT CLUE 2012! r.i.p. you are miseed

granilithe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages granilithe
ThunderThighs wrote:Kinda felt like you took me one step forward and two step backwards there.

Haha, yep it's a talent.

goldenlegend

quality posts: 5 Private Messages goldenlegend

My heart grew 5 sizes by gazing at the magnificent artwork.

minionofeckerd

quality posts: 4 Private Messages minionofeckerd
goldenlegend wrote:My heart grew 5 sizes by gazing at the magnificent artwork.

The dirty word replacement system seems to be acting up again...

goldenlegend

minionofeckerd wrote:The dirty word replacement system seems to be acting up again...

Yes, I do find this shirt sexy.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I knew it. Butterflies don't come from your stomach, they come from your heart.

Jokes aside, great design. I feel like it has it's own "Aaaaaaaaaa!" fanfare soundtrack going on in my head.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Hey! Anyone else remember Wonder Balls? This is just like that only not disappointing!

JoyohJoy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JoyohJoy

Love the art, all the careful details.
I find it almost religious like a catholic holy card or icon, a sainted virgin with her angelic heart, or something like that.

(Too much parochial education for me.)

danlock7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danlock7

Free Your Heart? The image looks more like "Break Your Heart Open"...

.sig

almsforoblivion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages almsforoblivion

Anyone else thinking of the Mumford and Sons song, "Awake my Soul"?

goldenlegend

skatimmy737 wrote:Hey! Anyone else remember Wonder Balls? This is just like that only not disappointing!

Oh I wonder, wonder, wonder...

Curiosity got the best of me. I stole one of those just to see what was inside the ball. It was not magical butterflies and waterfalls.

amemait

quality posts: 10 Private Messages amemait

That design is just plain gorgeous! Great job!

halljt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages halljt

Normally I don't comment on these, but honestly this is some of the best actual artwork I've seen. No offence to the rest of the artists because they do a great job as well.

I just find this design elegant and its use of color is quite good as well.

Invisiblemoose

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Invisiblemoose

Fantastic artwork. Too bad about the low-quality blanks, it's just not worth $12 for the crappy Anvils... I really need to quit checking Shirt.woot... it's just depressing...

panthiest

quality posts: 16 Private Messages panthiest

Wow, I didn't even think of the heart of stone part until I read the write-up.

Informative AND entertaining- has to be a NARWHALS!

champ7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages champ7

This grabbed me as a heart that had been crusted over with sin. The heart is being set free, or restored, by the River of Living Water, flowing from Jesus Christ! (John 7:38)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Just a reminder that we've got a thread with information about the change to Anvil that happened in February.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

elizalishly

quality posts: 20 Private Messages elizalishly

Incredibly beautiful. I haven't had an insta-buy in a while, but I didn't even hesitate about clicking the big yellow button this time.

brtw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brtw
ThunderThighs wrote:Just a reminder that we've got a thread with information about the change to Anvil that happened in February.

That's all well and fine Thunder, but a lot of us are still vocally displeased with the quality of the new shirts. I understand you tire of seeing people griping about it, but some of us were 50 shirts deep before the change and are really sad to no longer be able to purchase shirts that survive 1 wash.

Would you prefer never receiving customer feedback or customers that continue to visit the site, despite our displeasure with your product?

I am brtw

aleafloor

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aleafloor

What an amazingly beautiful design. I would kill to get a print of this to hang on my wall!

redhousecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redhousecat

While I adore the concept and artwork, the butterfly kinda steers me away. Not real sure why. I'd be all over it without the butterfly. The design fits my personality.

skadaddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skadaddy
almsforoblivion wrote:Anyone else thinking of the Mumford and Sons song, "Awake my Soul"?

Constantly.

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

Love the design. Will have to measure it though because it looks huge on the shirt. I only get a shirt if I really like the design because I don't like the anvil shirts. I'd rather pay the $22 for a DBH shirt that is on a comfortable, good quality blank and the print quality is consistent.

jeanbean0310

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeanbean0310

I LOVE the design but can I get it on a V neck T shirt or a tank top???

Neotacha

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Neotacha

Lovely design, but there's just something about the feel of the more recent shirtwoot shirts that makes me hesitate. The texture of the fabric is -- wrongish somehow.

Absolutely gorgeous design though.

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox

If you think the heart's impressive, you should see what's inside a stone spleen.

valianteffort

quality posts: 29 Private Messages valianteffort
Neotacha wrote:Lovely design, but there's just something about the feel of the more recent shirtwoot shirts that makes me hesitate. The texture of the fabric is -- wrongish somehow.

Absolutely gorgeous design though.

Yeah, it's just a worse quality shirt now. It just feels...cheap. That combined with the $2 price increase has made me really hesitant about making purchases now. They have to really blow me away.

Which this one does, but I'm still on the fence because of the subpar feel of the new shirts. Guess I got a few hours to decide.

bsmith1

quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1

Looks like some choice stuff in there. As Snoop might say, no seeds, no stems, no sticks!

comrade2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages comrade2

Really beautiful image and thoughts that make up this design, very impressed!

lompoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lompoc
comrade2 wrote:Really beautiful image and thoughts that make up this design, very impressed!

Oh yes, it does take one's breath away. It was my instant impression also. The complexity of the design, astounding!

I opened my email, clicked with lightening speed, arrived at the site, bought, then returned to read the information. So you see I instantly did fall for this image.

It was only after payment, while admiring the art in this image, I noticed what no one else here seems to have commented. The cat! I can see a silhouette of a cat on the left side of the heart looking eagerly up at at the butterfly. Here I thought I was getting my first serious shirt and the joke was on me. This makes it even better!

I am astonished at the lack of awareness for I got the impression that this was a cat lover's site. For those who cannot see the cat, enlarge the image. Hmm, now with it enlarged I am seeing more on the right side of the heart in the rock of the heart's opening. Check out the falling chips, too. Halloween there, I see, I really do. Use your imagination, for this is truly intentional additions to this work of art. comrade2 this image positively does have sincere deep thoughts that made up the entire design. I must go and examine the flowers and greenery, there may be more yet to discover.

The significance of the butterfly is highly important for it is a symbol of freedom (spread your wings and fly...lightly and freely...). Plus the delicacy of nature itself as in the free flowing waterfall. The butterfly coming towards the glow, gives the darkness (I am so happy not to see that it was another black shirt again) of the shirt and rock heart some interesting contrast. It adds to what I was saying about the hidden creature yet not commented on being found except by myself and others who have not yet posted. The cat needed to be animated, right? Just like this is a fun-time site.

Lompoc, pronounced correctly as Lompoke. When you hear it on tv said as Lompock, proof they're NOT residents of the area.

somwatstrange

quality posts: 2 Private Messages somwatstrange

If only it wasn't on charcoal...

I had something to say, but I seem to have forgotten it.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
lompoc wrote:

It was only after payment, while admiring the art in this image, I noticed what no one else here seems to have commented. The cat! I can see a silhouette of a cat on the left side of the heart looking eagerly up at at the butterfly. Here I thought I was getting my first serious shirt and the joke was on me. This makes it even better!

Oh wow, I do see the cats face! I almost think that is a paw right underneath it's face, looking like it might be reaching up. I'm failing to see the Halloween you mention, but maybe I'm just too exhausted still. I didn't even really see this shirt this morning, I didn't have time for more than a quick glance. I may end up having to buy 2 of these shirts, one for myself and one for my friend! Uh-oh!

bluemilkisback

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluemilkisback

I don't buy art t-shirts. I don't buy them ever. I just buy the nerdy ones. I only wear t-shirts to work anyhow.

But I bought this one because it was by far the best one I've ever seen. It was the first time I've ever bought an art one.

bluemilkisback

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluemilkisback
baybei wrote:Oh wow, I do see the cats face! I almost think that is a paw right underneath it's face, looking like it might be reaching up.

It looks more like a general dark creature to me than an actual cat, but my computer is not currently letting me zoom in so I can't be sure. I was glad that it didn't look very cat-like to me when I saw it though. I really love this shirt, but I really do not love cat shirts. (I do like cats. I just don't like them on my shirt.)

I can sort of see how someone could have seen ghosts in the falling rocks, but I am unsure of whether or not that is what that person was referring to as Halloween.