walmazan

quality posts: 59 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats paxdomino!

Very nice work!

lompoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lompoc
bluemilkisback wrote:It looks more like a general dark creature to me than an actual cat, but my computer is not currently letting me zoom in so I can't be sure. I was glad that it didn't look very cat-like to me when I saw it though. I really love this shirt, but I really do not love cat shirts. (I do like cats. I just don't like them on my shirt.)

I can sort of see how someone could have seen ghosts in the falling rocks, but I am unsure of whether or not that is what that person was referring to as Halloween.

Ah, at times forgetting what one is about to post, it just might be the indulgence of spirits of a different nature than that of the Halloween spirits that I was hinting. I feared labeling them spirits with it being my first post. I didn't want you thinking I was seeing things, but yes, I can decipher a skull between two ghostly spirits. I can't tell what the others may be. Letters?

I am happy that I am not the only one to see the black creature. At first glance I thought it was a panther, but remembered all the shirts that I passed due to them being cat themed. Someone else's cats, fine as long as not mine. I am allergic to cats, but must have shots as my daughter has a cat in her home. She carries it's dander, I pay the price.

I am not really into art per se, but something that makes my heart sing, then it is my thing.

Lompoc, pronounced correctly as Lompoke. When you hear it on tv said as Lompock, proof they're NOT residents of the area.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 22.770s
First Sucker: sadisidhe
Last Wooter to Woot: carlct123
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace: 1m 0.994s
Woots Sold: 1521

First day sales 1521

bluemilkisback

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluemilkisback
lompoc wrote:Ah, at times forgetting what one is about to post, it just might be the indulgence of spirits of a different nature than that of the Halloween spirits that I was hinting. I feared labeling them spirits with it being my first post. I didn't want you thinking I was seeing things, but yes, I can decipher a skull between two ghostly spirits. I can't tell what the others may be. Letters?

I am not really into art per se, but something that makes my heart sing, then it is my thing.

I like you. You're crazy.

lompoc

bluemilkisback wrote:I like you. You're crazy.

Thank you for the kind compliment! It seems that we possibly think along the same lines. As I see it, life is too serious on it's own. Therefore I feel that it is up to each of us, for continuous semi-sane survival, to help lighten up things for those who forget that this is only an visit to Earth at this time in this reality... Ah, yeah... the final line, is that after all, most of us only live but the once, so why not make those days enjoyable?

Intelligent are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Lompoc, pronounced correctly as Lompoke. When you hear it on tv said as Lompock, proof they're NOT residents of the area.

lompoc

lompoc wrote:Thank you for the kind compliment! It seems that we possibly think along the same lines. As I see it, life is too serious on it's own. Therefore I feel that it is up to each of us, for continuous semi-sane survival, to help lighten up things for those who forget that this is only an visit to Earth at this time in this reality... Ah, yeah... the final line, is that after all, most of us only live but the once, so why not make those days enjoyable?

Intelligent are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Anyone around? My shirt arrived and it does not look like the one that I wanted, sigh. The shirt is more black and the image does not stand out like advertised. I'm upset. My first dud on the color shown. I was really watching the mail for I loved the image as shown for sale.

mirdir

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mirdir
lompoc wrote:Anyone around? My shirt arrived and it does not look like the one that I wanted, sigh. The shirt is more black and the image does not stand out like advertised. I'm upset. My first dud on the color shown. I was really watching the mail for I loved the image as shown for sale.

I just got mine and I see what you mean. It's grey, but it's a lot darker than the image so the edges fade into the shirt instead of making it pop out like on the design.