mverc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mverc
Re: Chopsticks!

Great design! Love how one is getting speared and looks all frazzled

mverc

Re: Delicious!

Would definitely buy this for my son. Maybe even for myself. Always like your take on the themes.

mverc

Re: Comfort Your Food

Welcome! Nice design, who doesn't like dark dino humor

meltedpopsicles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meltedpopsicles
Re: wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee

Ten points to the person that spots the hidden mickey in this picture ^-^

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Chocalot

Not the first time I got chocolate on a t-shirt.

fabgab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fabgab
bassanimation wrote:Really great design, Ochopika! I love your kitty characters so Im glad to see one here! If I might add a bit of critique, I think there's a touch of busyness with the text. Personally, I think it would have worked super with just "Kitteh's You Can Haz Cheezeburger's". Also, the bonnet is adorable, but it might make it seem a tad feminine for the boys. Just a big ol' cute kitteh would be great.

Anyways, those are just some thoughts, I still love this design. :D You're one of my favorites to watch cause I love your cute animals <3.

I agree with everything here. It's not a gender thing, but I just don't feel like the bonnet is necessary either. Nor the "Mama" like they were saying. I think it will stay truer to the meme/joke of it all if it's just Kitteh's Cheezburgers, You Can Haz.

But yes! I love the overall idea and most of the execution and would totally buy and wear one like that!

takoyakiyasan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages takoyakiyasan
jaaayzhu wrote:As an Asian, I fully support this one!

So what are the chances of becoming a shirt? Because I want to take it behind the middle school and buy the hell out of it.

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb
Re: Go Bananas!

This shirt is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

bigpauly85

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bigpauly85

I absolutely love this shirt and I would wear the hell out of it.

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Salt Free

I made it to "The New Hotness!!" WhaHOOOO! I've never been over here. It's nice.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Yay Meat

Fun style and I'm really digging that soft focus effect on the background elements Bass.

naymarie33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naymarie33
bassanimation wrote:This reminds me of the banana from Gumball!

My thoughts EXACTLY! I love this!

And Wences the animation in your signature area is priceless!
Great job!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Out of place

This made me laugh...but it's a little too 'boob-centric' for my closet.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Braaains: Nutrition Facts

You have this shirt for sale on your red bubble page. That's a violation of the rules.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: Cthulhu Ph'nomnomnom

Haha! I love the slippers.

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
everyanynot wrote:i uploaded the wrong files help me!

Why do you even HAVE those files to upload?

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: Salt Free

I absolutely adore this shirt. That has to the cutest skull ever and the lettering is great!

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke
Re: Grilled Cheese

I love this. GMV. Hope it prints

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
lyonscc wrote:Ha!

Dahmer's probably still too recent to be tasteful. IN the case of the Donner Party, though, 166 years is probably enough time to get a chuckle.

I don't know what it would ever be long enough to make Dahmer jokes, considering he did a lot more to his victims than just eating them. Argh -.-

It's a clever design, but even with that amount of time passed, knowing on the crazy and shady crap that went on with that whole story, it'd be hard wearing such a shirt. But still, good work. ^^

nikoby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nikoby

Thanks everyone!

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
everyanynot wrote:since when are bananas a comfort food?

Bannanas are fatty and squishy and I ate them all the time as a kid. I find them a massively comforting food. *shrug*

This design is so awesome. I want!

w1111ams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w1111ams
bassanimation wrote:This is a really great design for a shirt. Nicely done! It's simple but understandable right away. Great use of text and graphics!

Thanks!

mutantninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutantninja
citizencoyote wrote:Cute!

Thanks, CitizenCoyote! :D

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Patchitect wrote:Why do you even HAVE those files to upload?

Doesn't everyone have random photos of monkeys on their computer?

lyonscc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lyonscc
VenusAD wrote:I don't know what it would ever be long enough to make Dahmer jokes, considering he did a lot more to his victims than just eating them. Argh -.-

It's a clever design, but even with that amount of time passed, knowing on the crazy and shady crap that went on with that whole story, it'd be hard wearing such a shirt. But still, good work. ^^

Thanks (to all).

Donner Memorial State Park on the border of CA and NV is a beautiful little park with a memorial to the Donner Party. As a history buff, I've always had a place in my heart for the odd and offbeat bits of history with a little taste of the macabre, as well.

Here's a pic of the memorial there:

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy
takoyakiyasan wrote:So what are the chances of becoming a shirt? Because I want to take it behind the middle school and buy the hell out of it.

Not make it pregnant? hurhur

And I dont know! I hope it prints! It will be our first one ever to get printed.

dcastello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcastello

Our favorite giants are going to give themselves a sweet and great binge. would you like accompany them? XD

dcastello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcastello
Re: Marshmallow dinner.

Our favorite giants are going to give themselves a sweet and great binge. would you like accompany them?

lyonscc

Re: Street Food

Very Clever!

lyonscc

Re: Close Encounters

Love the idea, but I suspect the rejectionator may visit, as it looks like you may have used a picture or two in the design (which is a no-no...)

20lives

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 20lives

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Street Food

This fell out of the fog? NOOOOOOOO!!!

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Ninja AtTACO!

excellent

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
newnie wrote:/is carrying torch

Yeah, I came here to join the mob and was confused when no one else had showed up yet!

There is no-one interested in derbies or HMs or anything community related anymore. Scroll down and see the blog posts on the right column. Tell me how many comments you see ? 0 comments on the last 5 blog posts.

Well, that's what Woot wanted since it sold out.

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

paaiyan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paaiyan

Is the rejectionator on vacation?

generichuman2794

quality posts: 0 Private Messages generichuman2794
Re: Marshmallow dinner.

1. this idea is hilarious!
2. How do you get so much depth with only three colors? This is great.

schmolzanderson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schmolzanderson
Re: Sad Panda?

I really love the font color being black....

emi99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emi99
gmaof5 wrote:very cute

Thanks! (=

rydrew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rydrew
Mavyn wrote:You have this shirt for sale on your red bubble page. That's a violation of the rules.

Regrets, I thought I had disabled it. I appreciate the heads up.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
bassanimation wrote:Really great design, Ochopika! I love your kitty characters so Im glad to see one here! If I might add a bit of critique, I think there's a touch of busyness with the text. Personally, I think it would have worked super with just "Kitteh's You Can Haz Cheezeburger's". Also, the bonnet is adorable, but it might make it seem a tad feminine for the boys. Just a big ol' cute kitteh would be great.

Anyways, those are just some thoughts, I still love this design. :D You're one of my favorites to watch cause I love your cute animals <3.

Thanks, Bass! You give great critiques. I think that I spent too long on this design so it lost some needed simplicity. I definitely see your point with the extra words and the lady-bonnet.

Lately, I've been using Thursday to think of different ideas and just make rough sketches. I only let myself get started on the real design on Friday morning. That way, I can "give the idea some space" and see if it's really working or not. I didn't do that with this idea because I was afraid the hand-lettering would take toooo long. So, yea... I didn't get enough space away from this design to see that it was too busy!

I'll make a simplified version and post it, hey why not! Thanks for your help .