wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

wow! awesome collab guys!:D

wirdou

hahaah this is great! maybe the second version is better cause its simplicity but both are really nice designs!:D

wirdou

Its expression sells it for me!!! XDXD

wirdou

hahahahahah great expression and love the idea!

wirdou

so happy to see you're back (And I hope you are recovered)! Great design! Love that background, and the contrast to the main character!:D

rhubarbtart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhubarbtart
Re: Mmm... Chicken Pot Pi v2

Chicken Pot Pi on an apron please.

Bozanimal

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Bozanimal

One of the first shirts I've voted for in a Derby in months. Good luck!

jaaayzhu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaaayzhu
Re: Go Bananas!

Go naked?

jaaayzhu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaaayzhu
Re: Chopsticks!

Haha, looks like my avatar's got a hold of your sushi.

hodous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hodous

First of all the human brain would be one of the most nutritious forms of protein known to man. (There would be no carbs in a brain which is what makes this shirt stupid). Although continued eating of a human brain could turn a man into a Wendigo however if you are a Zombie I am sure this would be a step up. As to requiring the strength to break open a skull you are severely mistaken. A simple force of 33 foot pounds is required to crack open the skull and a normal human could crack a persons skull with a slam to solid ground let alone a zombie hopped up on an over active hypothalamus gland.

bunbunshops

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bunbunshops

I love it, but it is not very comforting for either the eater or the prey. So many zombies after one little brain. How many could be fed on it?

takahari4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages takahari4

WANT!
I have a family of 7. Wish they didn't limit us to the amount ordered.

mom2kate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mom2kate
cfdunbar wrote:No dear... it's comforting because my wife isn't there! Ha! LOL....

Kidding! I kid. Besides, I'm the one that makes the sushi in the house.

Thanks. LOL

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Tea will make it all better

wirdou wrote:really nice and cute great linework too

Thank you wirdou

Bozanimal wrote:One of the first shirts I've voted for in a Derby in months. Good luck!

Awesome to hear that - thank you!!

Vote!

jessicar64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessicar64
hastor wrote:I don't get it, but then I can't quite make out what is in the cat's mouth. In any case, cat's are carnivorous, which i guess is adding to my confusion based on the title.

It's a carrot.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
benjaminleebates wrote:Now, are you sure the color was creme, or is it flesh?

Creme. See it wasn't fogged, and if it had been flesh people would have been eating it up.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
bounty42 wrote:Creme. See it wasn't fogged, and if it had been flesh people would have been eating it up.

LOL

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Cloud Nine

Really cute

Vote!

locoskier78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages locoskier78
Re: Oodles of Noodles

Woo! Glad to see you finally submitted it. Looks nice.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
collinvh wrote:Very funny! I hope they sleep well.

Thanks Collin! (o;

knitkimberknit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knitkimberknit
Re: Go Bananas!

Must have a dancing Nanner shirt!!! anther great design

glorinmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glorinmann
maeve421 wrote:
I don't know if the fact that you can't see the grail-ly details when you're on the main page with all the other shirts will hurt your votes.

Don't worry about that !
When ramyb designs cute animals, they get tons of vote, no matter what !
(even if it's been done a hundred times already)

lyonscc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lyonscc
bounty42 wrote:Creme. See it wasn't fogged, and if it had been flesh people would have been eating it up.

Wish I'd have thought of that. Good one :-)

thevikingartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thevikingartist
Re: M*A*S*Hed Potatoes (Resub)

Wow, the blending on those potatoes makes them look so realistic, nice!

rydrew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rydrew
hodous wrote:First of all the human brain would be one of the most nutritious forms of protein known to man. (There would be no carbs in a brain which is what makes this shirt stupid). Although continued eating of a human brain could turn a man into a Wendigo however if you are a Zombie I am sure this would be a step up. As to requiring the strength to break open a skull you are severely mistaken. A simple force of 33 foot pounds is required to crack open the skull and a normal human could crack a persons skull with a slam to solid ground let alone a zombie hopped up on an over active hypothalamus gland.

One can assume that if the brain were harvested alive, there would be glucose (a carbohydrate) in the bloodstream connected thereto. The amount listed here is an avg. and your mileage may vary, depending on whether the host has eaten recently, has a blood sugar disorder, or may have taken a Popsicle arrow to the knee.

Zombies (in this case) are not known for their manual dexterity nor -- unlike, say, advanced primates -- an ability to use tools (in this example, its solidity notwithstanding, the ground).

Not to mention that cracking the skull is a far cry from opening it sufficiently to consume the brain matter, whole or in parts.

We would have welcomed your comments and criticism had you not opened the conversation by calling us stupid. We consulted with much smarter and more fanatical fans of the zombie genre when we developed this design, but we do acknowledge the possibility of error.

We will not thank you for your vote because we assume we did receive it -- but we do wish to express our appreciation to others for a race to 150 votes in 36 hours, give or take. We're new to the Derby and we hope we make it to the Fog.

Again, our thanks, good thoughts, and happy shirts to all of you.

princessbard

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princessbard
Re: Tea will make it all better

Love. The only thing that would make it even happier was if it were embroidered on a big fuzzy blanket. I would buy at least three.

tifereth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tifereth
Re: Outdoor cookout

This rabbit and designs are getting really old. This is why I stopped paying attention to shirt woot. Old, recycled, repetitive designs like this.

garethmtran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garethmtran
Re: Outdoor cookout

Must, must, must get this one when it wins.

darling375

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darling375
thevikingartist wrote:Wow, the blending on those potatoes makes them look so realistic, nice!

Thanks, it's my first try!

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Poutine!

This has a great color scheme and I like the drawing as well. Unfortunately, poutine is a regional dish, which accounts for the low # of votes.

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
VenusAD wrote:Generally carnivorous bunnies > man-eating bunnies

At first, I was dumb enough to think this was going to be fabelfire from the thumbnail. I looove her bunny series oh so much.

But major dissapointment. And I really can't get over the fact that what's on the grill doesn't look like at all like it came from a human...unless the bunny is a giant.

whats really sad is ive been clicking on fabelfire designs just to see what rehashed design ramyb has submitted this time just to find out its not him but someone who is trying to be like him. B^( its really sad that his cute style is rubbing off onto others and spreading.. i really miss the older more original artists we once had on here like Draxx and Boots Boots, Draxx for the dark and really cool designs and Boots Boots for the witty and sometimes cute/heart warming designs

drmoos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drmoos

I swear I'm tired of these cat shirts there on every derby!!!

chachachino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chachachino
Re: Comfort for the Infirm

A little something for the broken hearted
Where comfort foods know best.

colinlepper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages colinlepper
Re: wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee

this made my day

lobsturh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lobsturh
Re: Cthulhu Ph'nomnomnom

WIN

JUST
JUST WIN, I WANT THIS SO BAD
It's getting so close, too!

poundpuppy05

quality posts: 1 Private Messages poundpuppy05
Re: Oodles of Noodles

Love the design and colors, this is also my favorite of all the entries. The heart just completed it perfectly. Great job, can't wait to buy!

christinepratt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christinepratt
Re: Four Easy Steps

I like the idea but the art isnt something i would want to wear around.

burnapaperzach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages burnapaperzach
soccerkeep wrote:its a shame this isn't doing better... what a cute and great shirt

well, thanks for the support anyway!

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: Delicious!

Thanks all ;)

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: A Warm Meal

Amazing!!! Good luck this weekend ;)