phylumsynthesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phylumsynthesis
bounty42 wrote:Yes. But they can't ship them for 90 days.

I know a printer.

OOh! If you do, I'd love to get their information.

beware1984

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beware1984
Re: Pac-Snack

great minds think alike! Love this pac design!

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Ninja AtTACO!

Attacks your bowels with deadly stealth.

emi99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emi99
Re: Macarena & Cheese

The cheesy dance & song, a collab with my uncle expo, we hope you like it. Thanks!

beware1984

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beware1984
Re: Chopsticks!

I really like the color combo!

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
Re: cream of mushroom super.

I'm pretty sure this violates the NO MARIO restriction!

harzack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harzack
plainyoghurt wrote:Is it intentional that it looks like Hunter S Thompson? I love it, I'm just curious.

At first the idea was a zombie dressed tourists. Then it began to seem Hunter S. Thompson with the cap and pull to that side. I was going to headline "Fear and zombies in las vegas" but felt that was a lot about. So I thought of that ice cream was shaped bat to make some sense. But it was a highly charged mix and thought there was nothing clear so leave it in the refreshing "icy poles" made ​​from human to zombie summer. Also at first I was considering the idea of "sorbet monkey brains" of Indiana Jones and therefore is entitled so.

w1111ams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w1111ams
bounty42 wrote:And we have our 70th Submission to this Derby at 3h10m

Thanks!

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
kevlar51 wrote:Thanks everyone!!

I originally designed it without the text, but without it (and without the shirt title), it runs into trouble with the 3-second "get it" rule.

I see your point - my normal environment is filled with adult teachers who usually get the pun quickly [although grilled is an older expression in this use - the younger teachers might stare too long] and clueless 9th graders who need to be trained when it comes to punning.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Back to the Future of Pizza

Awesome reference

collinvh

quality posts: 61 Private Messages collinvh
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:I'm pretty sure this violates the NO MARIO restriction!

No soup for you!

w1111ams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w1111ams
Re: Pac-Snack

Very Cool! Well Done!!

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/64282/ramen-collective-unite

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
Re: cream of mushroom super.

I see a lot of Law Breakers in here...

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

generichuman2794

quality posts: 0 Private Messages generichuman2794
Re: Fried Mac and Cheese

They sell these at sheetz. And the description on the shirt is dead on. Frank's red hot turns it from just okayness, to delicious spiciness.

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy
Re: Oodles of Noodles

Yup, that little panda's going to have quite the tummy ache! SO.MANY.NOODLES.

Slurp.

Here's the big one!

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin
Re: Say Cheese!

This really came out nice

ladybugb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladybugb
Re: Street Food

This is insanely clever. Love it. Well done!

noxandpy

Re: Creature Comfort

Moar Ocho kitties!!! :D You totally had to go there - super cute.

bounty42

grahamcrackercoyote wrote:I see your point - my normal environment is filled with adult teachers who usually get the pun quickly [although grilled is an older expression in this use - the younger teachers might stare too long] and clueless 9th graders who need to be trained when it comes to punning.

Name one thing that 9th Graders *DON'T* need to be trained in?

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bounty42

Congradulations to Design #80 at 4h3m

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
Re: Thank Fast

thanks

noxandpy

bounty42 wrote:Congradulations to Design #80 at 4h3m

You're being quite thorough today bounty! :P

noxandpy

Re: I Want Some More

So, I have to know. Is this one of those new fangled square marshmallows or an old school smooshed, melty, round marshmallow?

mrchia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrchia

I claim responsibility for this one...

bounty42

noxandpy wrote:You're being quite thorough today bounty! :P

my bad, 90.

I'm making wall Paper

generichuman2794

I really like this. I am also very hungry now.

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
noxandpy wrote:So, I have to know. Is this one of those new fangled square marshmallows or an old school smooshed, melty, round marshmallow?

Well it is supposed to be squished but if it helps you can pretend that it is square...

generichuman2794

Re: Comfort Your Food

Literally comforting food. Six colors on green. My first submission to woot!

bounty42

plainyoghurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
harzack wrote:At first the idea was a zombie dressed tourists. Then it began to seem Hunter S. Thompson with the cap and pull to that side. I was going to headline "Fear and zombies in las vegas" but felt that was a lot about. So I thought of that ice cream was shaped bat to make some sense. But it was a highly charged mix and thought there was nothing clear so leave it in the refreshing "icy poles" made ​​from human to zombie summer. Also at first I was considering the idea of "sorbet monkey brains" of Indiana Jones and therefore is entitled so.

Yeah, I'm diggin it alright. I can see me buying this one.

noxandpy

bounty42 wrote:

That is quite the wallpaper.

bounty42

noxandpy wrote:That is quite the wallpaper.

That is every Design to date, including the two pulled ones, plus the significant revisions. There were a couple of revisions that either a) I missed (about 5 right when I was starting at 12:30 Woot) or b) only changed the shirt, not the icon.

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
beware1984 wrote:haha genius!

Thanks beware1984!

This ia personal favorite for me design and food. Cheese! Love cheese in our house. Our honeymoon was in Wisconsin! Land or meat and cheeses!
The french for those missing the translation is "Fromage is french for awesome."

I hope people dig it.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Chicken Soup

Get it? He's CHICKEN!

unionboggle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unionboggle
Re: Hangin' with My Peeps

yummy sugary treats are always a comfort to me

"taste the beast"

midgerock

Re: Poutine!

Love the characters and the color choices! +1

keydelyria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keydelyria

I'd buy this shirt if it wasn't my least favorite color shirt available. It's horrible! The shirt, not the graphic. ;)

Re: Tea will make it all better

midgerock

Re: The Affordable Comfort Food

Love this! what I like most is how the uber cute ramen cup contrasts against the snarky tagline. +1

midgerock

Re: Grilled Cheese

very well done! cute and funny! +1