bjoern

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjoern
baybei wrote:I'm in NY, USA. So, I don't know what happened. First time I've had an issue buying a shirt. Oh well, maybe I'll just buy another side-sale kitty shirt instead.

It worked now for me, try it again ;)

elizalishly

quality posts: 20 Private Messages elizalishly

The title is what totally makes this shirt.

But I'm ignoring the, um, backstory now...

glorinmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glorinmann

Very disappointed to see that print, a lot of other designs were more deserving IMHO.
I gave up trying to understand Wooters' tastes a long time ago, but I was still surprised to see this one get 3rd place.

4khaos wrote:
I'm sure it's not a mistake - RamyB takes artistic freedom and chooses to leave out stuff all the time.

I just call that laziness.

112elmst

quality posts: 5 Private Messages 112elmst

Are you SURE it can't be used as pants?

mkkiefe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkkiefe

seriously? enough of the cat shirts already. we get it- some people like cats... a lot. are the rest of us allowed to move on now?

feolathotmail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages feolathotmail

They said the magic word: Rihanna

feolathotmail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages feolathotmail
skatimmy737 wrote:I can suspend my disbelief far enough to accommodate this design except for one thing...

How the heck did either of them open the umbrella?

They pushed the button.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 687, all on imported Anvil blanks.

cmillard1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cmillard1

First day: 687

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 2m 35.997s
First Sucker: bassanimation
Last Wooter to Woot: nickmastin
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago
Order Pace: 2m 15.888s
Woots Sold: 687

First day sales 687

otomeanoyo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages otomeanoyo
note2001 wrote:Cute, but I'm bothered by the missing foot... and stomach :/

There is a shadow.. it's just not outlined in black like the rest of everything.

hammr25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hammr25

I might have bought this shirt if it had a picture on the back of the cat with the umbrella and a mouse tail coming out his mouth.

shirtfreak11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shirtfreak11

aaawww its so cute, and the art is really good

lizzichu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lizzichu

I purchased this shirt before it was reckoned and I finally received it today and I'm disappointed in the image size. I thought the image would be bigger like the picture on the site. Its really small and I also purchased a bigger size shirt and I can just imagine a big shirt with that tiny sized image.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lizzichu wrote:I purchased this shirt before it was reckoned and I finally received it today and I'm disappointed in the image size. I thought the image would be bigger like the picture on the site. Its really small and I also purchased a bigger size shirt and I can just imagine a big shirt with that tiny sized image.

Could you please measure the image and compare it to the size info on Features tab of the sale? We have had some issues with wrong sizes on shirts recently (resolved now) so it's worth checking.

For more information or to report an issue, email service@woot.com.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lizzichu

ThunderThighs wrote:Could you please measure the image and compare it to the size info on Features tab of the sale? We have had some issues with wrong sizes on shirts recently (resolved now) so it's worth checking.

For more information or to report an issue, email service@woot.com.

I sent an email yesterday and I have recieved a response. However they gave me these sizes to compare-
3X - S: 13.07” x 13.48
WXL - K4: 9.00” x 9.28”

On the shirts features it shows-
Design Size:
3X - S: 12.00” x 7.46”
WXL - K4: 9.00” x 5.47”

My shirt design isn't any of those sizes. It measured about ~6.00" x 3.00" on a Woman's Medium. The design is really small and I'm sure its not supposed to look that way.

lizzichu

Yay!! Service got back to me and will be sending me a replacement shirt. I really liked this design and is also my first Ramyb shirt. I'm a sucker for cute cat shirts