WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Caffiends

You can talk all you want about the war on drugs, but the truth is you yourself are a slave to the bean. Shouldn't that make you feel guilty? No way! Quite the contrary! You should celebrate that addiction! That's right: don't just drink coffee! Wear it! And not in the faulty-lid-spill-all-over-yourself kinda way, either.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Would you like coffee, coffee, or coffee? Do you take in a mug? Or perhaps over your head.

Tell us which is your favorite of this week's caffeinated choices.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Bought a ninja mug

On the fence about the nevermore mug

that was fun while it lasted!

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 55 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

And the ninja sneaks his way into a caffeine themed event. Well played, ninja.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Starting Numbers:
Be Nocturnal: 2160
Caffeine Power Up: 4128
Coffee Break: 586
Coffee Levels Critical: 3830
coffee stain cats: 2765
My Morning Sidekick: 2199
Mug Shot: 2981
Morning Powerup: 7244
Everything's Better with Chocolate: I can't find this; has it printed before?

Karma points to any artist of a non-t-shirt Woot Plus item who posts/PMs the closing numbers for their hoodie/tank/mug/v-neck once the side-sale is over; with no discussion threads for those items, there are no sales numbers available for them!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

scutter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scutter

Disappointed that neither 'Coffee Levels Critical' or 'Morning Powerup' designs made it onto a Mug I would have bought either one.

SneakyCoCo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SneakyCoCo

Would have totally bought a 1-UP mug.. =(

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

I would buy some mugs, but woot goes crazy when I click the buy button. : (

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

Coffee Break + Mug Shot are two of my favorite shirts; may have to pick one + buy a spare. Tea drinker but coffee works for puns.

pirate_nami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pirate_nami

Aw, I would've bought the Coffee Levels Critical hoodie if the design hadn't been larger on the back. It works so well as just the tiny front design.

ThunderThighs

Staff

LarryLars wrote:I would buy some mugs, but woot goes crazy when I click the buy button. : (

Can you be a bit more specific? What's happening?

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Quick question about the finish on the mug.

Is it a paint on with a glaze over it to help protect the art, or is it just a paint on?

that was fun while it lasted!

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis
bpr2 wrote:Bought a ninja mug

On the fence about the nevermore mug

It won't be visible on a mug either.

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
shirt.woot wrote:Shipping Info!

We'll start shipping most of this stuff Wednesday, 7/18, second thing in the morning. You can guess what the first thing is...

So the first thing would be... shipping out random shirts? :-) *crosses fingers*

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

surfdad

quality posts: 10 Private Messages surfdad
arryielle wrote:So the first thing would be... shipping out random shirts? :-) *crosses fingers*

Coffee of course!

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
surfdad wrote:Coffee of course!

Curses! That *would* make more sense! I'm not a coffee drinker myself (and I'm blonde!), so that probably explains it!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

kalila

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalila

Guess I'm going to have to get Coffee Levels Critical, since that's also almost the name of my blog.

Aracos

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Aracos

No love for tea which also has caffeine and has had past designs? I still might buy 2 of the mugs, but I hate coffee, so those are a pass for me though I do get a chuckle out of some of the designs.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I'm afraid that my kitchen might benefit from a Binge mug to hang next to my Binge apron (the Binge poster lives in my office), although I'm hesitant because of the recent quality control issues with side sale items. Does anyone know if woot is printing the mugs themselves? I'm guessing that they have to outsource the mugs: can't put a mug through a screen printing machine... although that would explain some of the printing problems!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ThunderThighs

Staff

Just ran across this old audio podcast:

Coffee, coffee, coffee

fingerle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fingerle

No shipping outside the US. :-(

ARogers61

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ARogers61

Love the "little' mugs, but how about one for a serious coffee drinker 20oz+!?!

Xaotl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Xaotl
scutter wrote:Disappointed that neither 'Coffee Levels Critical' or 'Morning Powerup' designs made it onto a Mug I would have bought either one.

Me too! Coffee Levels and Powerup would have made fantastic mugs!!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
neuropsychosocial wrote:Starting Numbers:

Karma points to any artist of a non-t-shirt Woot Plus item who posts/PMs the closing numbers for their hoodie/tank/mug/v-neck once the side-sale is over; with no discussion threads for those items, there are no sales numbers available for them!

"Everything's Better With Chocolate" is brand new and "Coffee Stain Cats" was my first EVER t-shirt print anywhere!

I'm having a contest on my Facebook page. You guys should come over and hang out with me.
https://www.facebook.com/FishbiscuitDesigns

Xaotl

I sorta like the Coffee Levels critical sweatshirt, but I haven't bought one of the Woot Hoodies before. Anyone have one that can give me their opinion on them overall? Fit? Comfort? Durability of the print?

ThunderThighs

Staff

fingerle wrote:No shipping outside the US. :-(

Indeed, it seems that the mugs can be shipped to the 48 contiguous states only. Sorry.

I've asked to have that mentioned in the sale. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Xaotl wrote:I sorta like the Coffee Levels critical sweatshirt, but I haven't bought one of the Woot Hoodies before. Anyone have one that can give me their opinion on them overall? Fit? Comfort? Durability of the print?

These are the lightweight hoodies. The material is a bit thicker than a t-shirt but not much. I found the arms to be a tight fit. I hate long sleeves so I push them up anyway no matter how cold.

I would definitely suggest looking at the sizing guidelines and compare to other items in your closet.

Jack31081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
neuropsychosocial wrote:Starting Numbers:

Do actual sales #s get posted anymore? I'm looking at the stats for both of my items (coffee levels critical), and while I see a bunch of percentages, there are no hard numbers

Xaotl

ThunderThighs wrote:These are the lightweight hoodies. The material is a bit thicker than a t-shirt but not much. I found the arms to be a tight fit. I hate long sleeves so I push them up anyway no matter how cold.

I would definitely suggest looking at the sizing guidelines and compare to other items in your closet.

Thanks for the candid info on this. <3 I tend to buy mens hoodies because they get more sleeve room, the tight sleeve thing drives me nuts, since I'm always shoving my sleeves up my arm and I sorta like... you know... having circulation. (laughs)
I'll go back to debating whether or not my husband needs a Best Dad mug to go with his Best Dad shirt. ;)

dofnup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dofnup

MOAR TANKS PLZKTHXBAI!!! ^_^

keystone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keystone

What!?! No Cup of Freedom! I have had more comments on that shirt than any other Woot shirt.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/a-cup-of-freedom

They're still there and we're still here...till they all come home.
keystonesoldiers.com

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
scutter wrote:Disappointed that neither 'Coffee Levels Critical' or 'Morning Powerup' designs made it onto a Mug I would have bought either one.

as well as My Morning Sidekick

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Unoriginal26

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Unoriginal26
ARogers61 wrote:Love the "little' mugs, but how about one for a serious coffee drinker 20oz+!?!

EXACTLY!! I don't need a little pick me up, I need a HUGE pick me up!

I've got nothing...

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
Unoriginal26 wrote:EXACTLY!! I don't need a little pick me up, I need a HUGE pick me up!

You guys actually DRINK out of your collectable mugs? I ahve a 16oz 'beater' mug I bought at Target for 1.99 that I drink out of, and 12-15 pretty mugs in a case behind glass over the coffee pot for looking at.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

krouth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krouth

Great choice of designs, although I'm not sure how "Nevermore" will look on a mug. I bought that shirt a long time ago and wasn't happy with the way it looked on a shirt - barely legible...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Unoriginal26 wrote:EXACTLY!! I don't need a little pick me up, I need a HUGE pick me up!

I am sympathetic, believe me.

I'm just hanging out, really.

rokujou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rokujou

Anyone know where the actual mugs are made? Are they sourced from China?

yankervitch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yankervitch
natedogg828 wrote:as well as My Morning Sidekick

Yeah, count me in as another wooter who's confused/disappointed that given an event around caffeine... only one of the mug designs actually has anything to do with punning on mugs or coffee. I would have bought any of the other coffee-themed designs on a mug; I'm not a fan of the "COFFEE! Reanimating..." design.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

I'm short on money this week, but given the right circumstances I would have bought My Morning Sidekick. I just got Morning Powerup in a random trade, but I kind of like the V-neck version of it, except I don't do V-necks.

The mugs are great, and tempting, but I'd rather see travel mugs, or at least something unbreakable. I have arthritis in my hands, and am known for dropping stuff. I don't use anything breakable in my kitchen.

As far as collectibles are concerned, I have learned to use and enjoy my collectibles, not just leave them sitting on a shelf, or worse yet, packed away in a box. That is why I don't buy tshirts that don't fit right, and I won't buy breakable mugs.

Even so, I'm loving the new items the side sales continue to introduce, but I think they still need to offer everything in the sale in tshirt form, and if I had my way, with a choice of blank.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
trekmiss wrote:As far as collectibles are concerned, I have learned to use and enjoy my collectibles, not just leave them sitting on a shelf, or worse yet, packed away in a box. That is why I don't buy tshirts that don't fit right, and I won't buy breakable mugs.

Reminds me of the story of the comic book writer who encountered a fan at a signing. The writer asked him how he liked the book and the man replied "I'd never READ these, it ruins the collectors value." Writer had a chair brought over, and had him sit there and read them, signing each book as he finished it.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."