3%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Great 90s throwback! I'm thinking All That and In Living Color.

lichme

quality posts: 3125 Private Messages lichme

I love the message on this shirt. You don't need to conform to the rest of society. Stick it to the man!

macmankev

quality posts: 6 Private Messages macmankev

I'm in love with another shirt. I never was very good at coloring inside the lines anyway.

slowjam

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slowjam

I don't get it. Is it a motivational poster shirt?

gertiestn

quality posts: 57 Private Messages gertiestn

I've waited for this shirt since kindergarten!

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

Seems like the perfect shirt for my nephew since we were coloring together yesterday haha

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

locoskier78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages locoskier78

Ahhh, I want this design!! But the blanks... noooooo...

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I really hope this becomes a best seller in kids sizes. A lot of kids could use this message.

themdg

quality posts: 12 Private Messages themdg

Sometimes I get the feeling that wearing the shirts for sale here would result in my sending a message that I do not understand or intend. This is one of those times.

Wootlists are silly.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

This shirt reminds me of a fun fact:

My older brother was held back a year in kindergarten because his teacher was appalled over the fact he would not only color outside the lines, but came up with things like orange cows and a purple sky. To her, it was madness to not do things the "correct way."

lonelypond

quality posts: 450 Private Messages lonelypond

suitably chalky. full disclosure: failed coloring in kindergarten probably for this very reason.

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

You know what's the most fun...making your own lines. Besides, I skipped kindergarten so I never learned the rules. ;P

FuelDigga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FuelDigga

my boss is always telling me i need to color inside the lines. i can't think of a better way to express myself then to wear this to the office

w00tgurl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages w00tgurl

what a fun shirt. makes me smile

Cat & Duck's Investigative Assistant
LONG LIVE WOOT CLUE 2012! r.i.p. you are miseed

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Oh my! This reminds me of a song by Nick Granato, Color outside the lines. I think I'll have to buy one...
Lyrics
You can do what you want as long as you keep to yourself, You can be who you are as long as its somewhere else, Its a Simon Says life; you must do whats expected, After all its our way of life theyre protecting, So we follow the obvious, the blind leading the blind and No one cares until you color outside the lines - Its a paint-by-number predictable situation, A black and white world with Technicolor implications, Move to the rhythm of a different drum, One steps out and they all come undone, They try to ignore the things that they cant define No one cares until you color outside the lines (Chorus)When its not picture perfect, and you dare to be different, Thats when they open their eyes, Theyll try to deny it, and then try to hide it, By covering up what they find, The only time they look your way, Is when you mess with their precious designs, And no one cares, until you color outside the lines, Its not about how you look; its just your appearance, No its not about what you say; its just how they hear it, Speak out of turn; they put a mark on the page, Say too much, youll be feeling their rage, You must conform to what they all decide, Cause no one cares, until you color outside the lines. (Chorus) They dont like your crayon shades, or the pictures that you choose, And youre abstract styles just a bit too wild, To say the least theyre not amused. No, dont let them stop you, dont let them tell you, That youre not doing it right, Because no one cares until you color outside the lines, No one cares until you color outside the lines. Yeah God smiles. When you color outside the line

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke
themdg wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that wearing the shirts for sale here would result in my sending a message that I do not understand or intend. This is one of those times.

Ditto.

Craigmar

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Craigmar

The message on this shirt just screams "conformity". Read the directions, and then follow them by coloring outside the lines. Besides, kids that color outside the lines naturally are probably unable to read directions, much less follow them. Coloring outside the lines doesn't make kids creative geniuses, it just means they are slow.

OK sheep, do what the nice shirt tells you to do. Then pat yourself on the back for your creativity.

snmasters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snmasters

My whole career has been based on being able to come up with solutions and ideas that are "outside of the box". My whole goal is to color outside of the lines. Some days it looks like a big mess, but other days it looks like creative genius. In the end I can't think like everyone else, because if I do I won't accomplish my goals. This shirt will be a nice addition to my shirt collection. It is no longer asked of my where I got my shirt, but rather, is that one still for sale?

Bennie82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bennie82

Awesome shirt! Love to buy it but the orderpage won't load... Or is it just me?

morninglark

quality posts: 23 Private Messages morninglark

Got one! I wasn't going to buy any more t-shirts until I lose more weight because I am between sizes but I couldn't pass this one up. A woot shirt that is both funny, nonconformist and arty too!

It did take a while for the order page to load, but it did eventually.

boxplayer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages boxplayer

It's visually lovely, but to be a more accurate declaration of nonconformity, the "lines" should be totally permeable from BOTH directions -- that circle is still a rigid barrier. Would have liked it better if the colors had crossed through the circle and not been bound by it either way. (By the way, I'm a schoolteacher . . . )

woottoady

quality posts: 34 Private Messages woottoady

But... if everyone colors outside the lines... that's "conformity".

"What we need is coloring without lines..." — Michelangelo

yuppicide

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yuppicide

This shirt is perfect for me. In 1st grade we were coloring something. We all had the same picture. I colored nicely, in the lines, good choice of colors. The teacher told me that it's no good and I have to do it over again.

I got mad and scribbled all over the paper, used colors that don't belong where they should, and she said it's much better and gave me a grade.

ame

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ame

Is this shirt sold out? Because it won't let me buy one

mshields777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mshields777
ame wrote:Is this shirt sold out? Because it won't let me buy one

Ditto

cunningcadaver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cunningcadaver

I would have bought this shirt if it didn't look like a gay pride shirt. The graphic is cool and the message is cool but where I live it'll cause me to get hit on.

wootfast

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wootfast

Staff

blah blah reminded me of:

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 8 Private Messages benjaminleebates

Telling someone to color outside the lines is just as controlling of a free spririt as telling them to color within the lines.
The only way to create change is to realize the truth... There are no lines...

schmuck18

quality posts: 1 Private Messages schmuck18
mshields777 wrote:Ditto

Yup, another lost sale here. Buy one button wont respond.

trixierix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trixierix
themdg wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that wearing the shirts for sale here would result in my sending a message that I do not understand or intend. This is one of those times.

Thank you. There was a way I was feeling that I just couldn't put into the most respectful words possible.

shirtsareart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shirtsareart
mshields777 wrote:Ditto

Me too

mattlussier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattlussier
trixierix wrote:Thank you. There was a way I was feeling that I just couldn't put into the most respectful words possible.

as the designer of this shirt, i merely thought it was a cute and funny idea... i hope that i am not "sending a message that I do not understand or intend"...

it is just a silly twist on a popular saying... kind of a lower-case-"a" anarchist shirt for the 5 year old artist in all of us...

some people may be over thinking it...

nicoble

quality posts: 5 Private Messages nicoble

oh this new ordering process bug is taking the fun out of shirt woot! It took me 30 minutes to order a few cat shirts yesterday and I just made it before the deadline - now I want this shirt - and I am again stuck - I like the shirt but not enough to spend my evening hitting the order button for the X time ... I am seriously starting to dislike the new woot design ...

Maeflower

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Maeflower

I'm buying this to wear to Art School. Starting my third year of BFA in the Fall.

nidob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nidob
nicoble wrote:oh this new ordering process bug is taking the fun out of shirt woot! It took me 30 minutes to order a few cat shirts yesterday and I just made it before the deadline - now I want this shirt - and I am again stuck - I like the shirt but not enough to spend my evening hitting the order button for the X time ... I am seriously starting to dislike the new woot design ...

Agreed. Same bug. Cannot buy.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
mattlussier wrote:as the designer of this shirt, i merely thought it was a cute and funny idea... i hope that i am not "sending a message that I do not understand or intend"...

it is just a silly twist on a popular saying... kind of a lower-case-"a" anarchist shirt for the 5 year old artist in all of us...

Well, I love this shirt, and had to buy one! Thanks for designing it! It does remind me of my friend Nick Granato's song, but I'm also one of those kids that colored outside the lines, in fact I'm pretty sure I still do!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 38.774s
First Sucker: kahukusweet
Last Wooter to Woot: mandab2018
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace: 1m 12.888s
Woots Sold: 1301

First days sales 1301

pattyr110

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattyr110
mattlussier wrote:as the designer of this shirt, i merely thought it was a cute and funny idea... i hope that i am not "sending a message that I do not understand or intend"...

IT'S A VERY COOL SHIRT - I BOUGHT ONE. EVERYONE NEEDS TO RELAX AND QUIT READING TOO MUCH INTO "SAYINGS"!! Geeze! Love it and thanks!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
pattyr110 wrote:IT'S A VERY COOL SHIRT - I BOUGHT ONE. EVERYONE NEEDS TO RELAX AND QUIT READING TOO MUCH INTO "SAYINGS"!! Geeze! Love it and thanks!

^ This is a totally "inside the lines" comment.

I think the real point here is that no one ever recognises the contributions of the people who put the lines there in the first place. Wether you're an inside the lines, outside the lines, or opposite of what the directions say kinda person, you should stop and take a moment to appriciate that someone cared enough to put the lines there in the first place.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."