WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kitchen Warfare

You're a lean, mean, cooking machine. You practice full contact frying, supercharged sauteeing, and high velocity haute cuisine. You love the smell of bacon in the morning. But who the hell doesn't? Our friends at Reddit asked for it, and we were all too happy to oblige with a special resurrection of one of our most popular kitchen designs ever!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

NOOOOOOO!!!!. I don't get paid til Wednesday, and they'll never last till then!!!!

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

monkeyman176

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeyman176

in for one! thanks for bringing it back!

computermd82

quality posts: 26 Private Messages computermd82

When these aprons were printed the first time around, were they black or olive?

Woot Shirts I Own!

"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq
computermd82 wrote:When these aprons were printed the first time around, were they black or olive?

Black ink on an olive tee.

Hippie2MARS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hippie2MARS

In for one apron as a gift for my former-sailor son who loves to cook. I think he'll get a kick out of this!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
computermd82 wrote:When these aprons were printed the first time around, were they black or olive?

Black.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

rockymike

quality posts: 15 Private Messages rockymike

C'mon now! I've been asking for this and Makin' Bread on an apron for months, and you finally put them out in back-to-back weeks? Pace yourself, Woot. I'll give you all my money eventually.

EDIT: Also, Thank You!

Yeah, so there's that...

werdwerdus

quality posts: 13 Private Messages werdwerdus
bounty42 wrote:NOOOOOOO!!!!. I don't get paid til Wednesday, and they'll never last till then!!!!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=credit+card

catlavander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catlavander

YAY!!!!! I GOT MINE, FINALLY!!!!!

mmmmm....

the1pony

quality posts: 6 Private Messages the1pony

I can't get the buy page to work- waaaah! I need this apron!

the1pony

quality posts: 6 Private Messages the1pony

Wooooooot- Y U NO LET ME BUY APRON?

This is very frustrating. Clicking the Buy Now button just leads to errors and despair. *flail*

options01

quality posts: 2 Private Messages options01

I like the idea of bringing back old shirts.. bought one that I had missed a couple of weeks ago. I just don't understand why only 1 design here? I'm sure there must have been more kitchen / cooking related ones out there.

chad

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
options01 wrote:I like the idea of bringing back old shirts.. bought one that I had missed a couple of weeks ago. I just don't understand why only 1 design here? I'm sure there must have been more kitchen / cooking related ones out there.

Sometimes it will happen due to overwhelming popular demand!

I'm just hanging out, really.

bounty42

werdwerdus wrote:http://lmgtfy.com/?q=credit+card

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+credit+report

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=us+economony

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=overused+memes

also

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=warhammer+addict

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates

If you aren't packin' heat get outta da kitchun!

Jedigreedo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jedigreedo

NOOO! I was hoping to order this for a friend's birthday. Crap.

southcutt

quality posts: 13 Private Messages southcutt

Damn, how did I miss this yesterday?

smithnoahc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smithnoahc

I really wish I could have grabbed one of these but they went so fast. Not only do I love to cook, I'm also a huge gun advocate

bounty42

smithnoahc wrote:I really wish I could have grabbed one of these but they went so fast. Not only do I love to cook, I'm also a huge gun advocate

Slower than last time, but faster than I would have liked. I swear they could put a few hundred of these up every monday and sell out every week.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Well that apron didn't last long. First I missed the Makin' Bread apron (truly the one I wanted most), but when I saw this I thought it might make a good consolation prize at least!

Oh well. Sadness

ath44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ath44

I want an apron. :-(

amikins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amikins

I want an Apron! is it my fault i worked 9am-9:30pm today? well yes because i agreed to it, but i was intending to buy this apron when i got home! much sad-face here!

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
amikins wrote:I want an Apron! is it my fault i worked 9am-9:30pm today? well yes because i agreed to it, but i was intending to buy this apron when i got home! much sad-face here!

I'm with you! I pulled it up this am, but was running late, so I had to get on the road. I just got home about 15 minutes ago, got settled in and woke up the computer, went to the tab I had saved in my browser so I could order this.....and.....boom. All gone.
I soooooooooooooooooo wanted this for my sister's husband who hunts and cooks his own game. Pwease, woot....can't you find just 2 more? One for me, and one for amikins? What if we promise to bake you some brownies?

Edit: Please add the1pony, Jedigreedo, southcutt, smithnoahc,
novastarj, and ath44 to the above request---I should have read the whole thread before posting, LOL.

(I'm also sad that I missed the Curiosity cat shirt again. I thought that event wasn't over til yesterday, but apparently it ended on the 8th. Guess I'll have to go to the t-shirt trading thread and beg someone.)

May the Crap be with you all!!!

ReginaFilangee

I was planning to order the black apron with the design in white...but fwiw, I'd love it even better if y'all could make an apron colored like the shirt: a black design on an olive-colored apron. But I'll take the black apron---I promise! Just please print some more, I beg of you.

ReginaFilangee

inkycatz wrote:Sometimes it will happen due to overwhelming popular demand!

Do 8 of us qualify as overwhelming demand?

If so, we demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand! (I think that's 8 demands---I'm too tired to count again.)

There, how is that?

Oops...add bounty 42. Demand.
There, that's 9!

How many do we have to have?

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
werdwerdus wrote:http://lmgtfy.com/?q=credit+card

You must be from Congress. All bills must get paid eventually.

jadeirene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jadeirene

I really wanted one of these for my husband. I missed this and the Making Bread apron (for myself). I really hope Woot will print more of these.

acraigl

quality posts: 27 Private Messages acraigl

Damn. Missed this again. Was not not even aware of the event until now.

Woot -- please, PLEASE, have another go at Kitchen Warfare aprons.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

Aww, I really wanted one of these aprons.

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

Holy crap! Just found out about this event from a family member. Thanks woot and fellow wooters for the support!

brianmunn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brianmunn

Please, make more aprons available? I found out about this too late, and it would have been the perfect birthday gift for my mom.

bounty42

specsmachine wrote:Holy crap! Just found out about this event from a family member. Thanks woot and fellow wooters for the support!

Poke Woot to make more Aprons Specs. You deserve it and we want it!

nimbulus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimbulus
bounty42 wrote:Poke Woot to make more Aprons Specs. You deserve it and we want it!

So... how do we go about bugging them to reprint (more of) the apron? It's pretty obvious there's a lot of demand for it. If they can manage to keep printing The Binge for over what, 2 years at this point, there has to be a way they can print the Kitchen Warfare apron for at least a week.

GSimmons01

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GSimmons01

I was truly hoping to spend my woot coupon on this. The first time around, I had no job. Now I have a little cash, I come to woot, see exactly what I want, and what did they make like six of these? Why did they bring that "Nevermore" shirt back? I swear they must have had that on here for two years straight. So the deal is they made 45,565 Nevermore shirts and 6 awesome aprons? fml

GSimmons01

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GSimmons01
ReginaFilangee wrote:Do 8 of us qualify as overwhelming demand?

If so, we demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand, demand! (I think that's 8 demands---I'm too tired to count again.)

There, how is that?

Oops...add bounty 42. Demand.
There, that's 9!

How many do we have to have?

I got a whole platoon of people who want this apron.. that makes 44

bounty42

GSimmons01 wrote:I was truly hoping to spend my woot coupon on this. The first time around, I had no job. Now I have a little cash, I come to woot, see exactly what I want, and what did they make like six of these? Why did they bring that "Nevermore" shirt back? I swear they must have had that on here for two years straight. So the deal is they made 45,565 Nevermore shirts and 6 awesome aprons? fml

I can't do real number tracking, but I'm pretty sure they actually did like 150-200. But yeah, if you've got the demand for 1000, and you can get 1000 black aprons, make 1000!

HEY WOOT Here's a Challenge for you: Get the suplies lined up and run this Apron as a DAILY. Bet it's the best selling daily you've had since the reboot!!!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Hey!
Maybe this guy can help.

Silly Woot

move along

unstablechicken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unstablechicken

So, I've missed this shirt for a second time.

Dammit.

I'll guess I'll look for it coming up a third time...

elshanko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elshanko

Feck, I kept crashing when I tried to buy, came back a day later...sold out...feckfeckfeck!