WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Once in awhile the Internet sits up and takes notice of one of our shirts. Unfortunately, this usually happens after the shirt's been Reckoned and is no longer available. So as a tip of the cap and a nod to our pals on Reddit, we're bringing back Kitchen Warfare!

Get it on a tee! Get it on an apron! Get both! Just get 'em now, because this sale will only stick around for a limited time! Just consider it a personal favor from us to you, and not at all an attempt to cash in on the tiny wave of cultural relevance upon which we sometimes surf. Enjoy!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Next time that I discover a Reckoned shirt that I want, I'm going to post on reddit instead of teetrade!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

I got Kitchen Warfare in a random shirt sale and I can't get rid of it! No one seems to want it!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
arryielle wrote:I got Kitchen Warfare in a random shirt sale and I can't get rid of it! No one seems to want it!

The apron is the big one. I think the first time round it sold out in like 6 hours.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
neuropsychosocial wrote:Next time that I discover a Reckoned shirt that I want, I'm going to post on reddit instead of teetrade!

You have to threaten or facilitate its theft for that to work. Welcome to the Internet. There's an app for that.

move along

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
j5 wrote:You have to threaten or facilitate its theft for that to work. Welcome to the Internet. There's an app for that.

I skimmed the Reddit link and was Not Pleased to see how quickly folks started creating templates and "stencils" and linking to other sites that would print shirts. Of course, right here on woot, someone claimed that the Kitchen Warfare apron could be found on cafepress - because that's who makes it.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ishoplive

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ishoplive
bounty42 wrote:The apron is the big one. I think the first time round it sold out in like 6 hours.

Yeah!!!!

apallesen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apallesen

I checked yesterday and already sold out. PLEASE tell me I have a chance to still buy one

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox

Sweet! Let's have a whole section of shirts back from being reckoned. Maybe call it the Zombifying or Pheonixing.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
haxrox wrote:Sweet! Let's have a whole section of shirts back from being reckoned. Maybe call it the Zombifying or Pheonixing.

Or in your case the Reckoning? lol

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

laughalot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages laughalot

I love the bringing back Reckoned shirts idea. I think there should be a time travel themed one...

ishoplive

arryielle wrote:I got Kitchen Warfare in a random shirt sale and I can't get rid of it! No one seems to want it!

Really???

ishoplive

laughalot wrote:I love the bringing back Reckoned shirts idea. I think there should be a time travel themed one...

Expected!!!!