4%
5%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I like it, Part Fallout Part Monty Python.

cannedpoo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cannedpoo

"It's just a flesh wound!"
Run Away! Run Away!

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb

A Black Knight would have more than 18 Action Points. He'd have to be a Jet addict or he'd die with that kind of number.....or never use V.A.T.S.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

looks like somebody needs a Doctor's Bag

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

wilcononomous

quality posts: 20 Private Messages wilcononomous

tis only a flesh wound... now gimme a stimpak.

cannedpoo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cannedpoo
cannedpoo wrote:"It's just a flesh wound!"
Run Away! Run Away!

How many points for the naughty bits?

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg

Must have it!! Love all the details about it, from the Ni! on the side, to the I.N.V.I.N.C.I.B.L.E. instead of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. on the bottom.

Shinespark

quality posts: 33 Private Messages Shinespark

I'm pretty sure the only way to make this shirt any nerdier is to add the Doctor to it somehow.

psumek

quality posts: 9 Private Messages psumek
Shinespark wrote:I'm pretty sure the only way to make this shirt any nerdier is to add the Doctor to it somehow.

That's every other shirt. Clearly today is video game day. Tomorrow will be Doctor Whoville, and the Doctor's fez just grew three sizes.

macmankev

quality posts: 6 Private Messages macmankev

Poor Black Knight, all he was doing was trying to get along in this world and here comes Arthur, King of the Britons, choping all his limbs off.

franksmith

quality posts: 8 Private Messages franksmith

Condition should be called "Worn out" as in maybe we should change the name to

247.Monty.Python.shirt.woot.com
Blacknight.everyday.shirt.woot.com
Nothing.but.the.grail.shirt.woot.com

If woot were a car... I would hate to see how much mileage they get out of a set of tires.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

It's just a fleshwound! I love it! I love Monty Python!

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb
psumek wrote:That's every other shirt. Clearly today is video game day. Tomorrow will be Doctor Whoville, and the Doctor's fez just grew three sizes.

What, so all that Star Wars crap is just my imagination?

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

When I saw the little dotted outline, I thought he was just missing pants for a second. Despite the face that I knew I was looking at a "Black Knight Monty Python" gag.

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike

There's been a lot of Monty Python around here lately. Do the kids still get it?

Yeah, so there's that...

disneyfreak

quality posts: 2 Private Messages disneyfreak
CowboyDann wrote:I like it, Part Fallout Part Monty Python.

Inconceivable!

TiraNomChu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TiraNomChu

i was surprised they allowed this shirt to print. no wary copyright watchers? shoot. if it's fine by them it's definitely fine by me

lonelypond

quality posts: 463 Private Messages lonelypond

Like the color scheme. Might have to watch some silly walks to cure a mild (don't take the degree as a challenge please) shirt.woot induced Monty Python craving.

Merry Christmas shirtwoot!

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I must confess, I hated most of the Holy Grail movie the first time I saw it. It made NO sense. It was stupid. I didn't get it. Then I somehow found myself watching and loving the Flying Circus series. Then I watched the Holy Grail movie again. Now I love it, and now it makes sense because it makes no sense and I know it's not supposed to make sense. Does that make sense?

I wanna be the first to say it. Mousepad. Woot this should totally be on a mousepad. I think I'm the first to say it...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rockymike wrote:There's been a lot of Monty Python around here lately. Do the kids still get it?

It's up to the parents to make sure that Monty Python survives for future generations. We did our part. Our son (21) has seen all the MT movies and many sketches.

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

werdwerdus

quality posts: 15 Private Messages werdwerdus

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because wantone.woot.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

werdwerdus wrote:Google Chrome could not load the webpage because wantone.woot.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!!

I'm calling this in. Could you give me some more info - we're having trouble tacking this down.

OS
Browsers (try another if you can)

Anything else helpful you can think of.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Gwynn400

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gwynn400
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm calling this in. Could you give me some more info - we're having trouble tacking this down.

OS
Browsers (try another if you can)

Anything else helpful you can think of.

Just tried it with Windows 7 SP1, Chrome 20.0.1132.47 and got the same error once clicking on the Buy Now button

Seems to be working fine now in both Chrome and FF

ThunderThighs

Staff

Gwynn400 wrote:Just tried it with Windows 7 SP1, Chrome 20.0.1132.47 and got the same error once clicking on the Buy Now button

Seems to be working fine now in both Chrome and FF

Thank you. If someone else gets the error, we'd love a screen shot showing the full URL.

UPDATE: I think we have enough screen shots. THANK YOU!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

If anyone is having trouble purchasing, try logging out, logging back in, and then clicking "Buy One." If that works - or doesn't work - please post to let the staff know.

ThunderThighs wrote:Thank you. If someone else gets the error, we'd love a screen shot showing the full URL.

TT, I just PM'd you a link to a screenshot from an attempt to purchase from the side sale and a fuller description of what's happening.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

lisonallie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lisonallie

I love how you guys (woot) take care of a problem when someone mentions it : 3. It impresses me.

jnelson62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson62

Will someone be fixing the TYPO in the image or will it just print with the booboo?

ThunderThighs

Staff

jnelson62 wrote:Will someone be fixing the TYPO in the image or will it just print with the booboo?

Ok, I'm blind. What typo? It'll depend on if it was planned or an oops.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lisonallie wrote:I love how you guys (woot) take care of a problem when someone mentions it : 3. It impresses me.

Awwww, thanks. I'm impressed with how the community responds to a request for help like the screen shots. Y'all rock.

jnelson62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson62
ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, I'm blind. What typo? It'll depend on if it was planned or an oops.

"Condition" is shortened to CND on top left and CDN in center bottom. The CDN bugs me.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jnelson62 wrote:"Condition" is shortened to CND on top left and CDN in center bottom. The CDN bugs me.

Wow, good eyes. I looked all over. I'll pass it on and we'll see what happens.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain
vipermjb wrote:What, so all that Star Wars crap is just my imagination?

And I'm sure Mario Bros. and bunnies are in the top ten, as well.

brianginther

quality posts: 9 Private Messages brianginther

XP 1975/2012

I see what you did there ;-)

(spoiler, it's the year it was released, and the current year)

jdelvoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jdelvoie

I am dissapoint.

On the left, you've selected the CND tab, to see your condition...

But the on the bottom, it's suddenly CDN: FLESHWOUND, why the difference in abbreviation?

=====

jnelson62 wrote:Will someone be fixing the TYPO in the image or will it just print with the booboo?

Oh thank god someone else saw that. That was seriously messing with me.

ThunderThighs wrote:Wow, good eyes. I looked all over. I'll pass it on and we'll see what happens.

So... there's a chance this will be fixed before it gets printed?

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

An inventive twist on an old nutshell of a design.

Will someone please make a Holy Grail RPG? What a great idea.

careycondor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages careycondor

Great shirt! I will buy if CND typo is fixed. Born on April 18, 1975, anyone? Anyone...?

locoroboco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages locoroboco

I'm the designer of this shirt, (changed my artist name since I submitted it). I'm so sorry about that typo, I must have looked at this thing a hundred times and never noticed it. I can send an updated file if that will help out.

www.locoroboco.com
https://www.facebook.com/locoroboco
locoroboco.blogspot.com

Loco Robo Co.

DivineAna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages DivineAna

Armor of the Black Night gives no additional protection, but ignores all crippled limbs.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

Awesome!