loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi

Wow! It's not on silver. I thought there was some rule about The Grail and it needing to be on silver. ;)

A great design even with the typo, though yeah, best to get it fixed there woot!.

doromath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doromath

Having a problem ordering with IE 9 - the want one page just times out.

dvd5014

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvd5014

"'Tis but a scratch." ~Dark Knight
"A scratch?! Your arm's off!" ~Arthur
"No it isn't." ~Knight
"Well what's that then?" ~Arthur
"...I've had worse." ~Knight
"You lie!" ~Arthur
"Come on you pansy!" ~Knight

bloodtalonx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bloodtalonx

My "want one" sent me to a broken page. If you still need info, the URL is https://account.woot.com/signin?returnurl=https%3a%2f%2fwantone.woot.com%2f%3fitem%3d341b83e9-bddd-4961-a288-339c09031bbc

Win7, Chrome v20 (latest version)
Tried using the Sign In button on the main page and I get a broken "This webpage is not available" embedded page with the following at the bottom:
Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out.

A refresh/logout/login appears to work. Either that, or it's just intermittent and worked on a retry

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

Nerdy as heck, but very well done. :-)

doromath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doromath

Issue with IE9 was fixed - just ordered one.

I will now go back to hoping the typo fixes before printing.

Kudos to the artist on the design and the quick fix on the file.

tangle62

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tangle62

I need a fleshwound...STAT!

locoroboco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages locoroboco
ThunderThighs wrote:Wow, good eyes. I looked all over. I'll pass it on and we'll see what happens.

I'm the designer of this shirt, (changed my artist name since I submitted it). I'm so sorry about that typo, I must have looked at this thing a hundred times and never noticed it. I can send an updated file if that will help out.

Loco Robo Co.

hyliansnake

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hyliansnake

I want this so hard, but I see the shirts are still being printed on ill-fitting slave rags.

zombiebreakfast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zombiebreakfast

Yeah, woot has been doing the black knight a bit too frequently, but this mash up is SO MUCH WIN. I'm glad they put this one up.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 7 Private Messages benjaminleebates

The black knight should've run for politics. Only a politician would call no arms or legs a flesh wound.
Well, politicians... and public healthcare workers.

skycrosser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skycrosser
jnelson62 wrote:"Condition" is shortened to CND on top left and CDN in center bottom. The CDN bugs me.

I also would definitely buy if the typo gets fixed. I hope, I hope!

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain
skycrosser wrote:I also would definitely buy if the typo gets fixed. I hope, I hope!

It's no typo, he's Canadian.

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi
PocketBrain wrote:It's no typo, he's Canadian.

Exactly. I fail to see the issue. ;)

buraindo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages buraindo

I couldn't resist buying this! Two awesome things in one~!

krouth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krouth

Great design! I think I need to get this for my son.

bassaf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bassaf

Trying to buy two. I select 2 from pull down, select sizes. Click the buy now button. It spins and spins and spins and spins... after several minutes it times out. I'm using Firefox ESR 10.0.5 on Windows XP. URL displayed when I get the "Problem loading page" / "Connection was Reset" page is:

https://wantone.woot.com/?item=e3b515d3-6eda-4248-aa34-3ad626089f4c&item=e3b515d3-6eda-4248-aa34-3ad626089f4c

So I switched to MIE 7.0.5730, try to log in, and I get "yikes, there's been a server error" on this page:

https://account.woot.com/errors/500?aspxerrorpath=/signin

Will try again soon, but I thought this data might help someone investigate and fix the issue.

This is gonna be my first woot purchase--extra incentive to fix?!

arrrrgh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages arrrrgh

Finally a Monty Python shirt! Now I hope to see some from Star Wars and Dr. Who, and maybe Princess Bride.
P.S. I also like bacon, marshmallows, zombies, cats, mice, turtles, ninjas, Ninja Turtles, and Mario Brothers.

leopoldmozart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages leopoldmozart

Did anyone else notice the years displayed in the upper right corner as "experience"? I like the details.

fuzzykiwiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzykiwiman

Genius. What a beautiful marriage of two worlds.

powerelite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages powerelite
franksmith wrote:Condition should be called "Worn out" as in maybe we should change the name to

247.Monty.Python.shirt.woot.com
Blacknight.everyday.shirt.woot.com
Nothing.but.the.grail.shirt.woot.com

If woot were a car... I would hate to see how much mileage they get out of a set of tires.

Oh, please. If I griped every time they had a shirt that wasn't my fancy, servers would be down a whole lot more often. And while I agree that there is a large amount of "nerd-dom" type shirts, one cannot deny the large amount of shirts with fuzzy animals and shiny eyeballs, or seemingly endless derby wins with light and fog effects. The best message to send about a shirt: your purchase or lack thereof. Woot knows thier clientele.

MJR

jnelson62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson62
locoroboco wrote:I'm the designer of this shirt, (changed my artist name since I submitted it). I'm so sorry about that typo, I must have looked at this thing a hundred times and never noticed it. I can send an updated file if that will help out.

In that case I'll take one

kittnen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kittnen

Hubby is so in love. In for one.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot:1m 32.773s
First Sucker: captainnibbles
Last Wooter to Woot: kdrobb
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace: 0m 44.339s
Woots Sold: 2065

First day sales 2065

psycholagny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages psycholagny

Has the CND/CDN been officially pushed for fixin'?

If so, I'm in!

If not, I'll be staring at my chest for the rest of my life, sighing at my stupid OCD...

mwalk1995

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwalk1995

This made me soo happy. Now all woot needs is an anchorman shirt, and a borderlands shirt, and i will be convinced that the person running woot is my stalker, Jim.

mwalk1995

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwalk1995

This made me soo happy. Now all i need is a borderlands shirt, and an anchorman shirt, and i will be convinced that woot is being controlled by my stalker, Stan.

Donna Battle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Donna Battle
psycholagny wrote:Has the CND/CDN been officially pushed for fixin'?

If so, I'm in!

This. Anyone who's gotten the shirt care to comment? It's one I actually want, but not if it was printed as CDN (no offense to any Canadians who may read this).

thejinxed1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thejinxed1
Donna Battle wrote:This. Anyone who's gotten the shirt care to comment? It's one I actually want, but not if it was printed as CDN (no offense to any Canadians who may read this).

Mine still has the error... Just got it today. Kinda upsetting considering the creator said he had a fixed pic for it WELL before they printed it...

Donna Battle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Donna Battle
thejinxed1 wrote:Mine still has the error... Just got it today. Kinda upsetting considering the creator said he had a fixed pic for it WELL before they printed it...

*sadface* I agree, it would have been easy enough to fix pre-printing. Thanks for letting us know.

theeubiquitous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theeubiquitous
vipermjb wrote:A Black Knight would have more than 18 Action Points. He'd have to be a Jet addict or he'd die with that kind of number.....or never use V.A.T.S.

Ha, true, but I think thats the point. He was sort of a lackluster warrior.

copernicium

quality posts: 0 Private Messages copernicium
thejinxed1 wrote:Mine still has the error... Just got it today. Kinda upsetting considering the creator said he had a fixed pic for it WELL before they printed it...

Nuts. I suppose I won't buy one after all, that would drive me up the wall.

Cornelius

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Cornelius

According to the Ministry of Silly Woots, I'm afraid your "cultural fallout" isn't very silly. In all of Great Pumpkin, you guys couldn't find a better copy-writer for this extraordinary opportunity?