beso0282

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beso0282

Okay, I am getting sick of the cats. The reckoning already has 4 cat shirts. Do something else.

Everything is art.

coyn0839

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coyn0839

No Star Wars yet Star Trek is allowed. BLASPHEMY!!!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

And teh Rejectionator is BACK! with a vengance.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

jlikesilver

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jlikesilver

I'd like a "House of Pi" (symbol) shirt.

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
bounty42 wrote:And teh Rejectionator is BACK! with a vengance.

Rejectionator went wild there.

bounty42

tjschaeffer wrote:Rejectionator went wild there.

It feels like old times. Though really it was just a 'minor' oversight; most folks didn't realize you can't use proper names.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

EmilyRose1982

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EmilyRose1982

Can there be some sort of rule banning multiple design entries on different shirt colors? It's really frustrating to see the same design twice in The Fog. This is the second derby in a row that I've noticed this occur. Stop the color madness!

bounty42

EmilyRose1982 wrote:Can there be some sort of rule banning multiple design entries on different shirt colors? It's really frustrating to see the same design twice in The Fog. This is the second derby in a row that I've noticed this occur. Stop the color madness!

I think that would be a bad thing, because while two shirts of the same color do occasionally fog, we also see a time when one jumps way out and one just dies. Offering a variety of colors when you can't deside between two similar ones is valid.

We do need a rule that the same design won't print twice. Not that Woot would, but I can see an artist complaining because he had 2nd and 3rd place, but only got 1 print.

tjschaeffer

bounty42 wrote:It feels like old times. Though really it was just a 'minor' oversight; most folks didn't realize you can't use proper names.

As one of those folks, I've learned a valuable lesson.

tjschaeffer

bounty42 wrote:I think that would be a bad thing, because while two shirts of the same color do occasionally fog, we also see a time when one jumps way out and one just dies. Offering a variety of colors when you can't deside between two similar ones is valid.

We do need a rule that the same design won't print twice. Not that Woot would, but I can see an artist complaining because he had 2nd and 3rd place, but only got 1 print.

I agree that it would be a bad thing. Yes, usually one of the two options dies off, so it's best to let these things work themselves out.

As for whether or not the same shirt would print twice, that would be interesting to see. I like to think that Woot would make an executive decision (since it's their company)to only print one. I can't see them paying the commission twice for what amounts to little extra work on the part of the artist.

bounty42

tjschaeffer wrote:I agree that it would be a bad thing. Yes, usually one of the two options dies off, so it's best to let these things work themselves out.

As for whether or not the same shirt would print twice, that would be interesting to see. I like to think that Woot would make an executive decision (since it's their company)to only print one. I can't see them paying the commission twice for what amounts to little extra work on the part of the artist.

What I would hope would happen, and given the current Quality Control issues this is proof I'm a looney, Is for Woot to offer it on BOTH with a little drop down for color selection.