WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Derby #259: Comfort Food closed for voting at noon today. Three of these designs will go on sale one at a time over the next three days - the rest will go down in near-miss history. Click on each picture below to see that entry's page, with a fuller view of the design. The final nine, in no particular order...

A Warm Meal by mverc
Tea will make it all better by jasneko
Go Bananas! by walmazan
I'm A Humanatarian by lyonscc
Pac-Snack by patrickspens
To Each His Own... by benjaminleebates
Oodles of Noodles by noxandpy
Outdoor cookout by ramyb
Veggie Hot Dog by wirdou

Come back tonight at midnight to see (and, of course, buy) our first-place winner. Then do the same thing Saturday and Sunday morning. Please? Thanks for Derbying!

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 8 Private Messages benjaminleebates

Any predictions?

ladybugb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladybugb
benjaminleebates wrote:Any predictions?

I've been watching pretty closely - Veggie Hotdog, Outdoor Cookout and Go Bananas were all in and out of the fog in the last 24 hours or so. So I would say that narrows you down to the top 6 anyway.

I'd be SHOCKED if I'm a Humanitarian wasn't on sale tonight.

benjaminleebates

ladybugb wrote:I've been watching pretty closely - Veggie Hotdog, Outdoor Cookout and Go Bananas were all in and out of the fog in the last 24 hours or so. So I would say that narrows you down to the top 6 anyway.

I'd be SHOCKED if I'm a Humanitarian wasn't on sale tonight.

I had 6th place once before, that's the best i've done. I'm praying for a print...

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy
benjaminleebates wrote:I had 6th place once before, that's the best i've done. I'm praying for a print...

XD We've tied for 4th/5th once. We've got our fingers crossed as well.

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8

I predict Patrickspens take one of the 2 slots available.

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

chellemonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey

Since the first shirt is for sale I REALLLLY want the Tea shirt and Oodles of Noodles. But I doubt that that is the next 2 days as there is a patrickspen and a ramyb on the list.

benjaminleebates

chellemonkey wrote:Since the first shirt is for sale I REALLLLY want the Tea shirt and Oodles of Noodles. But I doubt that that is the next 2 days as there is a patrickspen and a ramyb on the list.

ramyb will not win, he's been in and out of the fog right til the end. I would love mine to be one of the winners. If not mine, then I could see patrickspens and maybe mverc.