ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

What are your favorite shirts from Shirt.Woot past?

List your favs here and talk about long forgotten classics that are probably sitting in your closet or (wink..wink...) someone elses :D

Here is a list of my favorite shirts (most of them owned and accounted for):

Friends+Are+Forever

It's a Trap!

Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party

I Can Has Dreidel?

Optimistic Courtship

Knife To See You

Dragon Slayer

Quality Posts

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

My top three ... and I even remember their (old) 'saleid' number.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Narfcake wrote:My top three ... and I even remember their (old) 'saleid' number.

Hahahah, yeah Fresh Cake was real popular around the Woot HQ as well

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
ROGETRAY wrote:YES!! "Air" is such a beautiful shirt!

I try to wear it whenever I fly.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

My favorite:

The Convenient Tiny Chair. I traded to get it, had it altered & wear it ALL THE TIME.

I also adore just about any shirt with an astronaut on it (like Buzz Aldrin & Nanonauts).

And I'm a sucker for the cat shirts, too.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

My all-time favorite is Acquired Taste. Also a sucker for fablefire's original carnivorous bunny, and the coconut and swallow shirt (can't find the link, sadly, because I don't actually own that one).

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Boy, it's hard to narrow it down.. but these are the ones I enjoy wearing the most and think are extra-awesome.

TKO

Rise of the Goblin King

Scareperson

Cake!

Don't look back, I've got you

Sunset

My most owned artist is Drakxxx and #2 is probably Rglee

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

clarinerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clarinerd

Gee it's hard to make a list that's not like... all my shirts. But since that would be a long post, my three favorite at this minute (subject to change) are (in no particular order):

Something I must do:

A Novel Idea:

Rain, Rain, Go Away:

aerc712

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712

Seeing some of these great designs makes me wish I had heard of shirt.woot earlier.

For me, my favorite is Acquired Taste. It was actually a gift and how I learned of shirt.woot. Thanks to those zombies, I'm hooked.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Artichokey!

(Four of those are kids' sizes: my friends' little ones are all getting Artichokeys for Christmas this year; I bought one and traded for another in my own size, so it's not quite as bad as it looks. Really. Even though I was trying to figure out how to decorate my kitchen in Artichokeys. No, really...)

Also:
Unstealthiest Ninja
The Binge
Just a Little Paint
Odd Bear Out
Cycle of Life: A Ride for Water; each time that I look at this shirt, a new face in the crowd catches my attention

And Fresh Cake now occupies a place of special fondness in my heart.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic

My favorite derby winner by far:

Have the shirt, but I really like the sweatshirt of this:

Way before my time, and as a new comer, I was all sadface that I couldn't get this design. It definitely would have been my first purchase if possible:

Those are my picks!

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos
chumpmagic wrote:Have the shirt, but I really like the sweatshirt of this:

Way before my time, and as a new comer, I was all sadface that I couldn't get this design. It definitely would have been my first purchase if possible:

Those are my picks!

That panda shirt is so cool! And I've seen a couple of "avocadoman" sizes available on teetrade if you really want it.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Absolutely, positively LOVE this shirt, but haven't been able to find it in my size as I wasn't around when it was. Bought it in a small, going to put it on a canvas stretcher and hang it.
The Artist

Love the whole series of course, bought the third one when it came out and both the first and second in the side-sale.
Unstealthiest Ninja 2

Bought this during the kitties side sale (among others)
Super Effective

And this one, which I don't own.
Press My Buttons

There are lots more, but I'm trying not to list a ton, lol!

chumpmagic

4khaos wrote:That panda shirt is so cool! And I've seen a couple of "avocadoman" sizes available on teetrade if you really want it.

Thanks for sharing, but it looks like they don't have my size I can fit into a mens medium, but it cuts it close.

Also, I usually donate my free shirts to the local shelter here, so I have nothing to trade. Can I buy the shirt there or is it trade only?

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
chumpmagic wrote:Thanks for sharing, but it looks like they don't have my size I can fit into a mens medium, but it cuts it close.

Also, I usually donate my free shirts to the local shelter here, so I have nothing to trade. Can I buy the shirt there or is it trade only?

Some people will sell them outright, you just have to ask. I actually bought a shirt I wanted (way to small) just so I could frame it, I didn't have anything to trade, as the size was way to small for me. So, that worked out.

chumpmagic

baybei wrote:Some people will sell them outright, you just have to ask. I actually bought a shirt I wanted (way to small) just so I could frame it, I didn't have anything to trade, as the size was way to small for me. So, that worked out.

Cool... Thank you!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I think my two favs are

Unstealthiest Ninja 1
The Binge

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lonelypond

quality posts: 416 Private Messages lonelypond

Fresh Cake and Rise of The Goblin King are on my list, but there are already pictures so here's my lot:

#1 (and a hoodie in time for the fall, please and thank you)

I call it Sninja -- my current comfort shirt, I put it on and feel cooler ; )

Reminds me of someone

Also acquired the hoodie

Much as I love some of the Ugly Winter Sweater "masterpieces," this is my favorite Christmas shirt

I amuse myself by calling this one finding Nemo

Vote:

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

I think I'll stick with shirts that are old enough to have been forgotten especially because some of them are still among my very favorites.

Peanut butter and jellyfish by grafxx99

Nobody's child by radiomode

I never actually bought it but I kind of regret it and I always liked the kooky art style.

PolarSnugglePhant by Jody Cummings

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

"Painted With Water" by theinfinityloop

"Think of the Children" by bootsboots

"Knock Knock" by nathanwpyle

mojophilter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mojophilter

"Something I Must Do" is the shirt that got me on to Woot, and the one that always gets comments when I wear it - usually along the lines of, "What a beautiful, touching shirt!"

http://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/224934aa-87e2-42e6-b064-8829c07dcc65.png

Just a great shirt.

tinsoldiergt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tinsoldiergt

Unfortunately, this one printed before I got smart and decided to listen to my friend who constantly harassed me for not following woot. It has become my white whale; I've teetraded, PM'd and even googled, but still haven't found a CMYKF5...

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
kevlar51 wrote:"Painted With Water" by theinfinityloop

"Think of the Children" by bootsboots

"Knock Knock" by nathanwpyle

I love "Think of the Children." I was just coming to post that.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

One Flew Out Of The Cuckoo Clock was my very first shirt.

Other early favorites which are honestly not that old are:
Acquired Taste, Magic Lamp, and A Rose by Any Other Page.

I'm just hanging out, really.

bluetuba

tinsoldiergt wrote:Unfortunately, this one printed before I got smart and decided to listen to my friend who constantly harassed me for not following woot. It has become my white whale; I've teetraded, PM'd and even googled, but still haven't found a CMYKF5...

Teehee, I still think that design looks like a bird taking a rainbow poop

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

tinsoldiergt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tinsoldiergt
bluetuba wrote:Teehee, I still think that design looks like a bird taking a rainbow poop

Now that my eyes have been open, my white whale is suddenly much less appealing.

bluetuba

tinsoldiergt wrote:Now that my eyes have been open, my white whale is suddenly much less appealing.

I think it makes it more awesome, I wish I had one!

thesnarticus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesnarticus

There are two shirts I am dying to get that are probably now my favorites even though I don't own them...yet.

I would love to see reprints of "Pillows are Creepy" and "CSI:Crime Scene Integers". I'd buy several of both if they reprinted!!

So, here's to hoping they reprint soon!!

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick
bluetuba wrote:Rise of the Goblin King

Scareperson

I have great jealousy that I don't own either of these.

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

cifre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cifre

I've wanted The Juniper Tree forever, but I was at university when it came out and couldn't get Woot to play nice with my dorm address ;_;

Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous

The Cheese Is A Liederkranz. Unfortunately mine got ruined far too early in its life - really hoping for a reprint so I can buy 3 or so.

snmasters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snmasters

My favorite is uniCONE. My associates look forward to me wearing it, and bug me constantly if I don't wear it at least once a week.