+ Add a Comment

WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Comments for individual derby entries are placed in this thread.

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

I have no apologies to offer for this. Okay, maybe just one. Not even gonna lie, this was fun, even if I am a horrible human being for doing it. There's two versions of this, kind of like Pokemon. That Latin is probably wrong but I only had so many sources. (It's supposed to say 'I can has', by the way.) Six colors, navy.

Don't like GOLD? Go see the SILVER VERSION! -> http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/64399/kings-of-the-silver-internet <-

FlyingMouse365

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FlyingMouse365
Re: The Legend Of Z

The Legend.

anemality

I have no apologies to offer for this. Okay, maybe just one. Not even gonna lie, this was fun, even if I am a horrible human being for doing it. There's two versions of this, kind of like Pokemon. That Latin is probably wrong but I only had so many sources. (It's supposed to say 'I can has', by the way.)

Five or maybe six but I think five colors, navy.

Don't like SILVER? Go see the GOLD VERSION! -> http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/64395/kings-of-the-internet <-

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: The Dead Walk

grrrr rawr

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
Re: Dire Wolf 2.0

saved

tarmawolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tarmawolf
Re: Noble Gases

How does this fit the theme?

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: The Heisenberg Crest

Based on the Breaking Bad series.

Detail

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc
Re: Gear-Y Potter

This one was a collaboration with my wife, sons and older daughter while we were up waiting to see the results of last week's derby.

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: Carnivore's Guild

This guild is dedicated to celebrating meat and the life of the Carnivore. The latin reads as "making potatoes relevant"

5 colors on slate.

nikoby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nikoby
Re: Huzzah!

5 colors on Royal Blue. Hope you like it!

Based on Arrested Development.

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: House of Steam

6 colors on Brown--please enjoy!

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
Re: The Dead Walk

nice!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

I'm not a fan of crests on t-shirts, so I made this design where they are represented, but the focus is more on these characters!:D Noble gas represent the heraldry of Science!:D:D Hope you like it!

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke
wirdou wrote:I'm not a fan of crests on t-shirts, so I made this design where they are represented, but the focus is more on these characters!:D Noble gas represent the heraldry of Science!:D:D Hope you like it!

I like it! I think it fits the theme

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
Re: Long Live The Magic

So what changed?

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 7 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Steampunk crest

Looks like were gonna have a steamy battle this week...

mightyrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightyrain
Re: Snag it, Bag, Tag it!

I don't think we see enough Warehouse 13 designs. I hope you all enjoy this one!
6 colors on navy

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 7 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Woot Clan Crest

Oh, wow, this is gonna get so rejected.

anemality

Not gonna lie, 'Where's Carl?' and 'Not a democracy' made me snort like a fool. I do love me a Ricktatorship. Great shirt.

bounty42

ramyb wrote:Sorry for the quick resub- decided to make a slight edit to the design- anyway, hope you guys enjoy

You're the 4th today to quick submit change. 2 did so for picture inversions.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

FlyingMouse365

The Legend.

lisonallie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lisonallie

One Measly Freaking Gadget , yes.

nancyzas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nancyzas
Re: House of Steam

Terrific drawing!

bounty42

So what changed?

justinsarahjo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justinsarahjo
benjaminleebates wrote:Oh, wow, this is gonna get so rejected.

Are you not allowed to have woot stated/listed on the shirt? I was thinking of doing one like that

jimmytime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimmytime

Love it

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
anemality wrote:Not gonna lie, 'Where's Carl?' and 'Not a democracy' made me snort like a fool. I do love me a Ricktatorship. Great shirt.

If we can't laugh during a zombie apocalypse, then we're toast! I'll take a Ricktatorship any day!

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
bounty42 wrote:You're the 4th today to quick submit change. 2 did so for picture inversions.

I just decided the white text didn't show up well enough on the crest, so I went with cranberry

supermegatopia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supermegatopia

Vict- ...test subjects may come and go, but the noble art of science goes on! Chariots! Chariots!

Re: Because We Can

FlyingMouse365

bounty42 wrote:So what changed?

Just changed the thumbnail.

Jorbex

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jorbex
Re: Adventurer's Crest

I absolutely love the design, but the modern passenger plane shown on the map throws it off for me; I think it'd be much better if you replaced it with a 30's-40's airliner.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
bounty42 wrote:So what changed?

The banner had a darker tone.

arinesart

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arinesart
Re: Adventurer's Crest

Is, in fact, a silhouette from a 50's plane. They're pretty much the same if you look them from above.

bounty42

Re: Woot Clan Crest

I'm not voting for it because there's no Anvil.

Beefcoat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Beefcoat
Re: Royaly Sweet!

Hey Wooters! Its been a while since I have been a part of the derby. I took a look at the theme and immediately thought if I had a coat of arms what would I want on it... This is what came to mind. Kind of fun to feel the pressure of finishing a design in time to submit on the first day again!
I hope that you enjoy!

pyromike25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyromike25

The Top Says "LINK" and the bottom says "To Make Peace" in latin.

pyromike25

Like!

pyromike25

ha ha...that's funny

pyromike25

Hey...I guess i'm not the only one who went the Zelda Route.