alis0ntalb0t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alis0ntalb0t

I hope you resubmit this with "archaeology" spelled correctly. I would definitely by one for myself and a bunch more for all my fellow archaeologists.

You can spell it "archeology" if "archaeology" is too long. Both are correct.

terasque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terasque
arroth wrote:/)*(\ brohoof, i really hope this prints

What happened to the Omnes Gloria shirt?

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
writermist wrote:...
The only reason I entered this is because there are no good shirts with Oswald on them. .....

You can find an Oswald shirt here.

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist

Like I said... No good shirts -_-'

meowbene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meowbene

Hey, this design made me happy! ...and Unicorns rule....

killroy108

quality posts: 3 Private Messages killroy108
Re: In Joss We Trust

Too bad he doesn't like capitalism.

http://vw.vrvm.com/thewrap/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ZJPgUS4s&full=true#display

morningsong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morningsong

This is my first submission. Let me know what you think, please vote. Thanks!

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike
Re: Create

Um, yes please!! I'd come out of retirement to buy this one.

Yeah, so there's that...

wubupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon
Re: Bringing Harmony to the Elements

Absolutely must have this! My GF and I would LOOOOVE this shirt

officeink

quality posts: 3 Private Messages officeink
Re: The Dead Walk

I'm definitely a Walking Dead fan! I really like this design! I totally cracked up with the "Where's Carl" part!

officeink

quality posts: 3 Private Messages officeink
Re: In Joss We Trust

Sweetness! I'm such a Geek...I recognized everything as shows I like.

theankitinwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theankitinwoot
Re: Legendary Mask

This is better than the rev2. I like the color here. Tired of black/grey shirts.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
cherylfrancis wrote:I have no idea what Monkey Island even is!!

Jesus wept.

move along

teafie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teafie

yes yes yes to anything with cupcakes! haha

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
theankitinwoot wrote:This is better than the rev2. I like the color here. Tired of black/grey shirts.

Thanks for the input! Just figured I'd explore my options. I originally had V2 on navy but I thought the eyes popped more on black.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
shaelyn wrote:awesome! I think the flag fits Majora's Mask better than the crest.

Thanks! I was immediately more drawn to banners for this derby

miyuna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miyuna
Leahbh wrote:freaking awesome!! And now i'm ever sadder than normal that woot shirts don't fit me now. stupid anvil

I'm still voting. maybe i'll buy a large and make a pillow. I'd also prefer it on a different color. I've never been a fan of this green.

I wore a small in the old shirts. D:

But I'm still going to vote for this. I can wear the new shirts as pajamas, at least.

annkingwriter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annkingwriter
chabber44 wrote:I think the latin should be "Ego possum habere." Potest and Habet are third person singular, "he can", "he has". Possum is first person, "I can", and you usually use the infinitive, habere, to complete the sentence - "I am able to have", or "I can has" in lolspeak :p

You don't typically use ego in latin, since the verb already shows that it is first person, but not many people may know that.

Cat motto must use word "ego." It law.

KingA

binaryrockstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages binaryrockstar

Love this shirt. Its a beautiful design and it doesn't scream, hey look at me I'm a scifi geek... Even though you're probably more of one for knowing what it means.

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
j5 wrote:Jesus wept.

He does that. A lot.

aneira

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aneira
oubliette wrote:I meant knee-jerk patriot in the sense that a lot of Americans buy a plastic flag and then call themselves a patriot.

Patriots DO something and I guess I'm a little hard-nosed on the subject. the country is going down the crapper.

Agreed. It's sad. Nothing like the old days.

aneira

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aneira
Necrotech wrote:I considered it, but it looks less like a crest symbol then, I think. Also I haven't seen a crest without one so far, seems to be one of the few identifying traits of it anyway. :P If you find one without a banner I will see about redoing it.

These are just the higher ranked ones at the moment but:

Long Live the King
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/64424/long-live-the-king

Star Crest
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/64451/star-crest

In Joss We Trust
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/64470/in-joss-we-trust

Royaly Sweet! (has a banner but it meshes better with the overall design)
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/64413/royaly-sweet

I mean maybe the banner can look like honey or something. (These are just opinions so feel free to ignore me :P)

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Radishes, Carrots, and Friends

Is it a Beatrix Potter thing?

woaikonglong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woaikonglong
stingray69 wrote:I agree that the other design was too large for the shirt but the mascots were well done. This version loses all visual appeal. I don't see the connection to Harry Potter either. It's obviously time related but I just see a bunch of gears and an hourglass.

I totally still see the Potter-ness of it, but it is more subtle. I like this version better, not as busy, and since the Potter connection is less apparent if might connect better with non-fans and Steampunkers.

Changing the world... one asylum at a time...

glar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glar

Must have this shirt! The Firefly and Dr Horrible references alone had me, but throw in some of his other works, and now you have me all on edge hoping that it prints.

aethera21

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aethera21
alis0ntalb0t wrote:I hope you resubmit this with "archaeology" spelled correctly. I would definitely by one for myself and a bunch more for all my fellow archaeologists.

You can spell it "archeology" if "archaeology" is too long. Both are correct.

Agreed. Fix this and you've got my vote. Even though I also hate the 4th movie

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
thevikingartist wrote:I thought about putting Hugin and Munin, but then I also thought about removing Mjolnir's name from it just for not wanting to necessarily only directly reference Thor and Odin without the rest of the gods which I didn't really have space or time for. As to the horns, I know they aren't proper but they look cool and since having a design look good is more important than being historically accurate when you are trying to appeal to people who aren't necessarily history buffs so I went with them. It's really nice to see comments showing that people know their stuff though

A little mistletoe might have looked good and tied in Balder and Hoder...

ccazabon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccazabon
Re: Kings of the Internet

even though I usually prefer silver to gold, this one just looks better than the silver ver. It's probably the better contrast w/ the background. gmv

orabbit

L3g3ndQ wrote:i agree....it also looks a bit rushed or uninspired... it looks like he had a good idea and started it and then ran out of ideas... it almost looks unfinished. not much really going on in this design...and im sure it will prolly fog and if we are unlucky it will prolly place and knock a better design out B^(

Or conversely, it's the essence of the idea without unecessary things to clutter it up. Did you get the joke? Would swords and more rupees make the joke funnier? Simple works.

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
L3g3ndQ wrote:i agree....it also looks a bit rushed or uninspired... it looks like he had a good idea and started it and then ran out of ideas... it almost looks unfinished. not much really going on in this design...and im sure it will prolly fog and if we are unlucky it will prolly place and knock a better design out B^(

That is my general complaint with Ramyb designs.

But I'd get this for 12 bucks, I think. It really is one of the only Zelda designs I've really liked so far (though I admit it could be better...more Hyrulian style and all)

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

I'd where the crap outta that shirt. Excellent work.

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
stingray69 wrote:Wasn't "I need a favor" supposed to be on the family crest?

Yes, you're correct! So many memorable moments from that show, and I had forgotten that one. I was really looking for a line that's used often, and "I've made a huge mistake" kept popping into my head.

Anyway, thanks for looking and voting everyone!

gummalao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gummalao
Re: Ying Yang Balance

A tribute to the heraldry of the earth itself, balance achieved through the workings of the sun and moon. Though lacking in a physical banner, it is representative of a symbol as old as time itself.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 75 Private Messages oakenspirit

You should make it say:
Wisdom, Courage, Power
... IN HYLIAN!

Re: Link Crest

orabbit

Can anyone tell me if it's OK to make minor changes to the print-ready design? See below for my definition of minor. Will I need to submit a new version to make these changes?

I added a little shadow to the atom and SCIENCE and fixed a few tiny things that bugged me.

spring52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spring52

Way to lay it all out on the page, Collin. You never stop to amaze me! GMV

Re: Create

jessicar64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessicar64
Re: House Of Paper,Scissors,and Rock

My first reaction was - you forgot Lizard and Spock. Which immediately led me to "man, I gotta make that shirt." Which led to the requisite Google search, turning up dozens and dozens of different designs. Oh well.

I like your twist on rock.

fierytresses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fierytresses
4khaos wrote:I don't think the Rejectionator saw the crests in the background or gets the pun of the Noble gases. Anyway, great design!

I think you're right. I think they missed the crests in the background because they are so faint.

fierytresses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fierytresses
Re: Noble Gases

I don't think this one should have been rejected.

surfdad

quality posts: 10 Private Messages surfdad
Re: The A Team

This is the perfect mix of pop culture and heraldry. The lack of votes is maddening, but HM for sure. Good luck!