Re: Steampunk Crest V2

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluesplot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluesplot
Re: We Dream in Steam

Kick a$$ print! Love it!

jessisima

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessisima
bluesplot wrote:Kick a$$ print! Love it!

thanks

damnscenekids

quality posts: 0 Private Messages damnscenekids
Re: Bringing Harmony to the Elements

ahhh i love this!

bdubs8807

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdubs8807
cdrewlow wrote:A little mistletoe might have looked good and tied in Balder and Hoder...

And technically Loki, but then again, he's only technically one of the Aesir (AEsir) anyway.
And I like the horns too, even if they aren't historically accurate. Most viking-themed shirts I've seen feature horns too anyway. Since it looks like this probably won't print, once it's free, I would love to buy this design (preferably on a shirt), but perhaps with Huginn and Muninn on the ravens, and maybe no horns on the helmet.

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton
P.S.: Reckon Nevermore!

fossilgirl1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fossilgirl1
Re: We Are Villains (V.2)

One of my favs this derby. GMV

thevikingartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thevikingartist
bdubs8807 wrote:And technically Loki, but then again, he's only technically one of the Aesir (AEsir) anyway.
And I like the horns too, even if they aren't historically accurate. Most viking-themed shirts I've seen feature horns too anyway. Since it looks like this probably won't print, once it's free, I would love to buy this design (preferably on a shirt), but perhaps with Huginn and Muninn on the ravens, and maybe no horns on the helmet.

Yeah I see some people saying they'll do runs of their shirts that don't make it but I'm new to the shirt designing scene, could you recommend any places to look into to get shirts printed once woot's claim period is up?

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 97 Private Messages Thirdbase9
Re: Forever Lazy

Should have put in a cheezeburger instead of the bong.

I don't know.

KizulEmeraldfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KizulEmeraldfire
Re: Heroes Need Food, Badly

Apologies to those of you who voted for this design several minutes ago — I'm a complete newbie at this Derby thing, and I ended up goofing up my submission and deleting it and had to resubmit it. So blah. Sorry about that.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: The Crest of Awesome

I assume the stereo is turned up to 11 just like everything else on the shirt. In the best heraldic tradition this has lots of great flourishes.

bottlegirl2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlegirl2003

I love the design, but not so much the green shirt. Very nicely made though!

bottlegirl2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bottlegirl2003

This is AWESOME! I love Breaking Bad, and I love this design! Please, please, please let this be a winner, because I will take it! Great job

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
roysterer wrote:I really really hope that both colors get in the top 3. I want to see if woot will print both.

That will be difficult. It would be extremely happy to get only one print ;)

dijay

schighschagh wrote:I'm a Trekkie through and through and through. But something just doesn't sit well about this with me. Maybe it's the placement... as someone else mentioned, maybe make it small and put it on the top left...

If was smaller, they would lose many of the details and references. I hope the placement is not a problem ;)

Thanks everyone!!!

dijay

Re: Star Crest - Navy

Thanks all!!!

syfyjenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages syfyjenny

I love the idea but the text is super hard to read... I kind of wish it looked a bit cleaner

syfyjenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages syfyjenny
Re: Snag it, Bag, Tag it!

I love the idea but the text is super hard to read... I just wish it looked a bit cleaner... I would totally get it if it just had the 13 under the farnsworth and readable text

pyromike25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyromike25

Looks Amazing! +1

pyromike25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyromike25

Incredible!

elinox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elinox
Re: Oz Coat of Arms

I absolutely love this design and concept. But two things, I think it would look better on a green shirt (for Oz) and I don't really get why the Tin Man's head is at the top of the shield; it seems to detract from the other main characters since they're not present outside the shield.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy

Vertebreaker2k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vertebreaker2k
Re: Listen!

I think the design of the shirt is perfectly fine, but the "Listen!" joke is pretty much played out. I feel there are far better ways to honor the lineage of Zelda than by calling attention to a minor character in the scope of the entire series.

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick
Re: Bringing Harmony to the Elements

Oh yeah. Both of your designs got a +1 from me this week.

lusluckylad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lusluckylad

Great concept, I just wish the design had a little more oomph.

FlyingMouse365

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FlyingMouse365
Re: The A Team

Thank all for the vote and comments.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: As You Wish

Wow, meteoric rise to the fog, TJost! Im glad you got one in, nice to see you back! Great looking design, even if Im like the lone person on Earth who dislikes this film. I know, throw your tomatoes at me now, I deserve it. >_>; Good luck, dude!

lazarovicedo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lazarovicedo

ladysilver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladysilver
bassanimation wrote:Wow, meteoric rise to the fog, TJost! Im glad you got one in, nice to see you back! Great looking design, even if Im like the lone person on Earth who dislikes this film. I know, throw your tomatoes at me now, I deserve it. >_>; Good luck, dude!

*gasp* Inconceivable!!

bpetton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpetton
Re: Create

dude! I so want just a clean pick of this for my desktop background! Aside from ordering like 3 shirts

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
Re: Heroes Need Food, Badly

What color is teh shirt?

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bounty42

Vertebreaker2k wrote:I think the design of the shirt is perfectly fine, but the "Listen!" joke is pretty much played out. I feel there are far better ways to honor the lineage of Zelda than by calling attention to a minor character in the scope of the entire series.

To be fair, the minor character calls attention to herself, constantly, with no way to shut her off...

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
bassanimation wrote:Wow, meteoric rise to the fog, TJost! Im glad you got one in, nice to see you back! Great looking design, even if Im like the lone person on Earth who dislikes this film. I know, throw your tomatoes at me now, I deserve it. >_>; Good luck, dude!

I thought you'd like it, it has rats on it

KizulEmeraldfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KizulEmeraldfire
pyromike25 wrote:Looks Amazing! +1

Thank you!

bounty42 wrote:What color is teh shirt?

It's black. I made the example shirt Asphalt, though, simply so that it would show up on the black background.

Sorry if it caused confusion.

bounty42

tjost wrote:I thought you'd like it, it has rats on it

I thought those were 'Possums?

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
bounty42 wrote:I thought those were 'Possums?

Eh, Posums they're just big rats Plus technically these are ROUS's.... ROUSi..... ROUSes.... er large rodents

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
tjost wrote:.... er large rodents

Unusually large even.

oubliette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oubliette
Re: Bike-A-Polt

Your bravery inspires me. Your unapologetic sneering at not just the rules but the sort of designs other post, deserves applause, and not sarcastic applause I normally give. BRAVO sir and/or madam!

oubliette

bounty42 wrote:I thought those were 'Possums?

RATS OF UNUSUAL SIZE you heathen! I banish you to the bog of eternal stench for your blatant lack of "smartitude"

oubliette

Wrong! Star Trek blows.

oubliette

fossilgirl1 wrote:One of my favs this derby. GMV

YOU have been awarded the "Evil As #*@!" badge. Wear it proudly!

AAAAAnd... since this is Wednesday and there are so many philistines who can't handle pure-concentrated-evil, awesome poeple such as yourselves need to be sure to follow me on twitter: @TheOubliette

This shirt WILL print elsewhere and if you wish to get one, you'll see it posted on Twitter when it's available.

plainyoghurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
Re: Bike-A-Polt

this is funny for so many reasons. seriously, slap it on a shirt and submit it as a daily. I would buy at least one.