Re: Long Live the King

This shirt needs more love.

technopine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages technopine
Re: Heroes Need Food, Badly

I want this shirt so much!

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
tjschaeffer wrote:Yes, you're correct! So many memorable moments from that show, and I had forgotten that one. I was really looking for a line that's used often, and "I've made a huge mistake" kept popping into my head.

Anyway, thanks for looking and voting everyone!

There are already so many shirts with that slogan on a crest that I'm ok with another idea. It's almost unfortunate that they specified that in the show because it kind of makes this non-canon and leads to a bunch of all-too-similar designs.

silversickness

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silversickness
Re: The A Team

I really like this overall design, but the lightening bolts throw me off. I'd rather see a hammer for Thor.

silversickness

Re: Dire Wolf 2.0

I was really hoping to see this resubmitted without the Stark name. It's a cool design. =/

silversickness

Re: Steampunk Crest V2

I keep hoping I'll come back to the site and see this in the Fog. Would like to have a few of this shirt for friends.

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: Long Live The Magic

Brilliant!

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: Cowabunga

Yay... Cowabunga :D

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
tjost wrote:I thought you'd like it, it has rats on it

Yay rats!!! <:3()~~~~~

cobwebsmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cobwebsmom
Re: Radishes, Carrots, and Friends

Adorable! I love this!

bknaus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bknaus
ciaralee wrote:Ha, Redwall! That's an underexploited reference. Surprising,really, since it's full of cute animals...

I agree, I used to read all the Redwall books and they are great but you may have just opened Pandora's box. Who thinks there will be Redwall cute animals in every derby from now on?

3rdmaestro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 3rdmaestro
Re: As You Wish

wow...thats rather amazing. And i was just planning on going to see this at a theater that shows older movies. Nice design!

jbaswell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbaswell

I like it... subtle enough to evoke some discussion and muted colors, which I would actually wear (imo too many designs in the derby are too bright or complex).

I agree with those who say it would probably be better without the wording at the top. Aside from maybe just being a little more clutter than it needs, I learned long ago to just avoid latin in general unless you're prepared to get into arguments over latin grammar rules.

3rdmaestro

Re: House Matthias

Hey! I haven't seen a reference to redwall in a long time. Cool design! And yes I agree there may be more redwall shirts in the future...

3rdmaestro

Re: Heroes Need Food, Badly

This design makes me laugh, probably because of the ingenious "needs food badly" Good job! +1

misterradio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterradio
Re: Bike-A-Polt

LOL!

cb1dr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cb1dr

I hadn't checked on the derby in a couple days, but now I'm really glad I did. You definitely have my vote on this one, and I personally like the Latin text. Since many actual crests have similar text, I think it fits well with the theme. Well done.

amikins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amikins
shikausstan wrote:I had someone request that I re-submit with corrections... I can never ignore a positive comment like that!

And before I get told you can't have more than 6 colors that dark blue is half-toned from the royal blue.

Love this one even more!! where are all the B2TF fans? Vote people!!

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos
oubliette wrote:Your bravery inspires me. Your unapologetic sneering at not just the rules but the sort of designs other post, deserves applause, and not sarcastic applause I normally give. BRAVO sir and/or madam!

Bravery indeed.

shunt0007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shunt0007
Toddho wrote:YEAH add In Joss We Trust to the shirt itself.

If the artist had the words on the shirt it would have been reject. No proper names and all that Jazz.

I <3 this shirt so much! If it wins it's going to be bought so hard.

lonelypond

quality posts: 408 Private Messages lonelypond

zerglingfood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zerglingfood
bounty42 wrote:IT is capital, because it's a pun. I have no clue what PuG means, but it's obvious that it's a joke.

Not that obvious, I thought it was a typo.

KizulEmeraldfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KizulEmeraldfire
technopine wrote:I want this shirt so much!

Too bad it probably won't make it to even the top of the top-voted,-but-not-in-Fog-of-War shirts. Oh well — I had fun making it, at least.

3rdmaestro wrote:This design makes me laugh, probably because of the ingenious "needs food badly" Good job! +1

Thank you! :D Both for the kind comment, and the +1!

zerglingfood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zerglingfood
Re: House of Dent

This is cool but I think the gray scale color scheme may be holding it back. I'd like it better if it wasn't all gray.

KizulEmeraldfire

Re: Legendary Mask

This is a fantastic design! :D The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was always my favorite between it, Wind Waker, and Ocarina of Time.

The shape of the banner is perfect. you absolutely nailed it, man.

…I think I might go play Majora's Mask on my N64 now…

KizulEmeraldfire

Re: Kings of the Internet

It's stuff like this that makes me wish I was more knowledgeable in regards to Adobe Illustrator. I love it, though. :D I would buy one in a heartbeat.

KizulEmeraldfire

Re: Royaly Sweet!

If I know my sister, I bet she voted for this. She's exceptionally fond of things such as cake, donuts, and cupcakes.

That said: this is one sweet design! :D (Yes, the pun was intended. I offer no apologies for it. :p)

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 83 Private Messages Thirdbase9
Re: Nuts

Beautiful, close enough everyone will recognize it, without actually copying the artwork.

I don't know.

skodacat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skodacat
Re: Kings of the Internet

Love it! I'd buy three!

Skodacat

lonelypond

Re: It's Dangerous

makes me want to play a Zelda game

lonelypond

Re: Cat Crest

nice

lonelypond

Re: Hero's Guild

good mix

mthomas4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mthomas4

Cool design, I'd want one if it didn't have the god part in it.

KizulEmeraldfire

Re: Legendary Mask V2

Hm! I hadn't noticed that there was a Version 2! :D

Man! I want them both!

bradalee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradalee
Re: Bike-A-Polt

I'd buy this so fast...

KizulEmeraldfire

Re: The Crest of Awesome

On the right, near the bottom (above the rainbow-thing) — is… Is that a robot shark with a fricken laser on its head? :D

KizulEmeraldfire

Re: Yay for tomorrow

I was going to leave a comment on this design earlier, but I thought, "Eh — I'll do it tomorrow."

*ahem* Silliness aside — I could probably use this shirt. XD

KizulEmeraldfire

This is quite possibly my absolute favorite out of all the designs submitted (perhaps second to my own. Or my own second to this. I'm not sure). This is total genius! :D

I sincerely hope it becomes one of the winners, because I'm going to buy one as soon as it's made.

(Additionally: I'm glad it at least made it to the Fog of War, rather than being trapped in the Pits of Despair!)

KizulEmeraldfire

shaelyn wrote:
Re: To Mine Divine

the grammar I wanted you guys to know I'm ignorant within is twitching over the lack of comma in "to mine, divine," but overall, I like it!

Oddly, the thing that bugs me isn't the grammar (despite being an Admiral in the Grammar[ian] Chain-of-Command) — it's that the pixel ratios don't match up in the banner and the text.

Granted, they don't really in Minecraft, either — but it still bugs me. XD

…And apparently that word is filtered to "I wanted you guys to know I'm ignorant". Hm. My apologies.

KizulEmeraldfire

Re: Coastal Pride

Wow! I almost didn't see this design!

It totally needs more love. Also, genius decision to use 'gooneys' in it! :D

oubliette wrote:This design rules! Who the hell doesnt like the Goonies?! Not liking the Goonies is equivilant to pooing on the constitution, baby lambs and an entire leukimia ward.

I echo this opinion near-precisely! :D

oubliette wrote:Can we print more awesome designs and less designs with Internet cats, adulation of pork, friggin' video game memes?!

Gahh!

I concur with your sentiments — though I find some of the older video game 'memes' (like various Gauntlet quotes, for example) to still be less than overused.

On the other hand, perhaps I've not been looking in the right places for it…