cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: Carnivore's Guild

Thank you, all, for your continued support. I'm looking forward to the coming derby today and hearing from all of you again.

morningsong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morningsong

First of all, never downgrade your abilities. The drawing and balance of the composition are fine. I would like to see more "light".

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
KizulEmeraldfire wrote:This is a fantastic design! :D The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was always my favorite between it, Wind Waker, and Ocarina of Time.

The shape of the banner is perfect. you absolutely nailed it, man.

…I think I might go play Majora's Mask on my N64 now…

Haha, awesome. Majora's Mask is definitely my favorite, and underrated. Thanks

jlc40

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlc40
Re: As You Wish

I already have two PB-themed woot shirts... and yet I am utterly helpless in the face of this one as well. GMV.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: No Half Measures

Thanks for the support guys!

semiriot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages semiriot
Re: Nuts

This deserves more votes.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Cat Crest

Thanks thatquietgirl and lonelypond, happy to have a few comments!

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: Steampunk Crest V2

This is a really great design - I would wear this (jealous that I didn't think of steampunk for my entry)

+1

jdelvoie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jdelvoie
Re: Create

I really hope this makes it. It's beautiful, inspiring, and not a black shirt.

ianleino

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ianleino
Re: Holy Grill

Fantastic work! I really dig the new style too.

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Google+
My Shop [/url]

charliecataline

quality posts: 3 Private Messages charliecataline
KizulEmeraldfire wrote:On the right, near the bottom (above the rainbow-thing) — is… Is that a robot shark with a fricken laser on its head? :D

I'm afraid so my friend

bradalee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradalee
Re: The Dead Walk

Nice job copying the plants vs zombies zombie :p

bradalee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradalee
Re: No Half Measures

Such a pity this won't make it into the top3. I'd buy it if you sold it elsewhere.

solvaring

quality posts: 0 Private Messages solvaring

This is sooooo awesome! Great work, I would love to buy 3 of these...

AngelKatie413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AngelKatie413
Re: Because We Can

This is just TOO sweet!!!

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
Re: Holy Grill

This would make a fantastic design for an apron

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
Re: Heroes Need Food, Badly

I would definitely buy this design. Big fan of Gauntlet

Vertebreaker2k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vertebreaker2k
bounty42 wrote:To be fair, the minor character calls attention to herself, constantly, with no way to shut her off...

The mute button works pretty well, but I understand your gripe. ;)

My point was that regardless of her annoying prattling, she appears in one game out of dozens. Centering a crest around her doesn't pay tribute to the series as a whole. I would have found a way to incorporate look-alike consoles on which the games have appeared. Maybe a kid who's growing up and experiencing a new Zelda game with each new console. Something that expresses for how long Zelda has been a part of our lives.

To me, that seems a more touching tribute than pointing out the Jar Jar of the series. Either way, it's irrelevant now as Ramy has once again worked that Ramy magic.

sheviarnold

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sheviarnold
tjost wrote:Aren't you glad I didn't do "My name is Inigo Montoya"

Late late entry, but I had started it and needed to finish it. Hope you enjoy

It's awesome! I hope it wins, because I want one.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
Vertebreaker2k wrote:To me, that seems a more touching tribute than pointing out the Jar Jar of the series.

A very twisted fanboi once made a very convincing arguement that the primary issue with Episode 1 is that JarJar is the protagonist of the story. He's introduced at the begining of the film, and starts as an unexperienced character. He's present at most of the action. Over the course of the film he experiences personal growth, wins the final battle, and receives his reward.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

yao42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yao42
Re: Star Crest - Navy

i like it!

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy
Re: In Joss We Trust

Hey guys! Thanks for all the love and +1s this week! Let's see if we can pull it off and print two weeks in a row!! :D

CVBrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: As You Wish

This has to be the latest entry win I have ever seen. I'm going to assume you won.

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy
Re: Bringing Harmony to the Elements

Sorry everypony! Looks like we didn't have quite enough pony love to pull through this week! Next time! Thanks to everyone who did vote! We liked this one!

ricoandino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ricoandino

Solid.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
KizulEmeraldfire wrote:Hm! I hadn't noticed that there was a Version 2! :D

Man! I want them both!

Thank you!! I wish I could give them to you. lol.

jupitard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jupitard
Re: Heroes Need Food, Badly

Alrighty then!

damzal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages damzal
Re: The Crest of Awesome

I wish I saw this because I love it. Can't even vote for it because its too late. Amazing!

ladyinthestorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyinthestorm

I'm heart broken!

ssj50pan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ssj50pan

Want!! D:

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ

man i really hope this makes it!!!!

i really want this design!!!!

Modoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Modoc
Re: Dirty crest.

I want to buy this one needs more votes.

kessaffect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kessaffect
Re: The Crest of Awesome

A unicorn with a gotee wearning an eye-patch. This is awesome!

I hope you get an honerable mention. Fantastic work!!

shaelyn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shaelyn
Re: It's Dangerous

not sure I care for all the triangles in the background, it's a bit busy. a big Triforce in the background or a small Triforce elsewhere may have been better. the crest itself is rockin', though.

shaelyn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shaelyn

even over my Zelda fangirl squeals for the other shirts, I hope this one prints!

saintstryfe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saintstryfe
bounty42 wrote:IT is capital, because it's a pun. I have no clue what PuG means, but it's obvious that it's a joke.

PuG is short for "Pick up group" - a group of players who don't know each other who attempt to achieve a goal in an MMO game. In the biggest American MMO, if you run enough PuGs using its Dungeon Finder feature, you get a tiny Pug dog companion pet (So you can pug while you PuG.)

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ

I am very disappointed that this did not win this weekend!!!! i was really hopping that it would B^( im very sorry and i hope you get it printed somewhere if not at woot.

collinvh

quality posts: 57 Private Messages collinvh

A special thank you to: L3g3ndQ, expo01, pm820, garethmtran, cherylfrancis, ishnite, artfullyneko, rockymike, spring52, skirochester, ochopika, tjost, bpetton, jdelvoie, ricoandino, shaelyn - for the awesome comments on this design during the derby ---and--- to everyone else who voted to support this design. Even without printing, I'm very proud of the design. It was created for the artist in us all but also as a woot! artists' crest, for this great group. Congrats to the winners.

wootchauncy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootchauncy
killroy108 wrote:Too bad he doesn't like capitalism.

http://vw.vrvm.com/thewrap/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ZJPgUS4s&full=true#display

Too bad you think that only "Privatized Profits, Socialized Losses" is actually capitalism and not a form of government enforced corporate gambling debt payoffs. Because that's what the system put in place since Reagan is... it is certainly NOT the capitalism you'd smugly like to think it is.

flyb0yo21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flyb0yo21
plainyoghurt wrote:this is funny for so many reasons. seriously, slap it on a shirt and submit it as a daily. I would buy at least one.

Done sir, done.