move along

jonzo11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonzo11
j5 wrote:No PC love?
//sadface

Minecraft is all the love PC needs.

oubliette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oubliette
j5 wrote:The text is very difficult to read.

Well, 2 things:

1. The bottom is Latin, so if you don't know Latin, yes, I'd agree.

2. The image is small and it DOES read better in full size. No excuse, it just does.

3. The day-glow green is like that especially at this size. On the shirt though, it's going to be amazing to behold.

I'm eager to see this print. Even if it doesn't print here, I'll do it myself. I'm a sucker for day-glow, glow in the dark and other eye-gasm stuff.

I hope others are too.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
Re: A Runner's Code

Needs a Sheep.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bounty42

Re: We Are Villains!

I'm not sure how well the text is going to take reduction for womens and children's shirts, but I look forward to seeing how it comes out.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

oubliette

j5 wrote:The text is very difficult to read.

And for those wondering:
TOP - "Vive La Villainy" (Long Live Villainy)

BOTTOM - "SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC"

pyromike25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyromike25

Sneaky. +1

pyromike25

Sweet!

pyromike25

Black Light Colors! Never seen anyone advertise that before! Looks Cool!

pyromike25

Like...No...LOVE!!! +1

oubliette

bounty42 wrote:I'm not sure how well the text is going to take reduction for womens and children's shirts, but I look forward to seeing how it comes out.

You make a good point. Here's the full sized text (for example):

I think it'll be fine!

pyromike25

Love it! I wish they could have run the Stark one though. :-(

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bounty42 wrote:((Assuming your taunting me)) Here's a link for you then!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/121269351290197/330780767005720/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity#!/pages/House-Stark-of-Winterfell/135925266489289

((Assuming your not))

The House of Stark is a family in the Novel Game of Thrones. All their last names are STARK. Their blazon (the technical name for the design of a shield) is a grey direwolf on an ice-white field.

Ironman is the Alter Ego of Tony Stark. This is the same last name as the family in Game of Thrones. So the design takes the image of Ironman, and applies it to the OTHER Stark image, that of a DireWolf.

Also this Google search for GoT/Ironman mashups which, ironically, includes at least 2 proper crests.

move along

pyromike25

Fun.

pyromike25

Sweet! Love the moderny rendition of a crest.

pyromike25

Sweet!

pyromike25

it is kinda dark. great design though.

pyromike25

should use the three original starter pokemon.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Royaly Sweet!

Far too katy perry.

bounty42

Re: League Of Legends Two Sided Crest

Wow, you drew those? Awesome!

bounty42

pyromike25 wrote:should use the three original starter pokemon.

But those aren't the Team Rocket Pokemon. and I am shamed to know this.

bounty42

oubliette wrote:You make a good point. Here's the full sized text (for example):

I think it'll be fine!

It's still Vectored there. Try Rastorizing your font, then reduce by 15% and see what you get.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
oubliette wrote:Well, 2 things:

1. The bottom is Latin, so if you don't know Latin, yes, I'd agree.

2. The image is small and it DOES read better in full size. No excuse, it just does.

3. The day-glow green is like that especially at this size. On the shirt though, it's going to be amazing to behold.

I'm eager to see this print. Even if it doesn't print here, I'll do it myself. I'm a sucker for day-glow, glow in the dark and other eye-gasm stuff.

I hope others are too.

That's 3 things.

move along

DoomedPaladin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DoomedPaladin
Re: Carnivore's Guild

I like the idea, not so much the execution.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Holy Grill

skirting the rejectionator, just skirting...

bounty42

j5 wrote:Also this Google search for GoT/Ironman mashups which, ironically, includes at least 2 proper crests.

Your google is greater than mine, as I see none in the first 9 PAGES of images. Though the Woot shirt Iron or Gold is on page 5.

jarrison

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jarrison
Re: Sir Loin

Sir Pent? Sir Inge? No, it's Sir Loin, and he's here as a warning to carnivores everywhere. "Keep ye olde distance," he says. "Or taste ye mine spatula."

(NOTE: I know there are unattractive paste lines and the half-tones are wrong (I.E. Non-existent). Version 2 forthcoming.)

20lives

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 20lives
Re: Link Crest

you sir deserve a medal

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

j5 wrote:That's 3 things.

the latin word for "three" is "2." it's a very complex language.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ciaralee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciaralee
Re: House Matthias

Ha, Redwall! That's an underexploited reference. Surprising,really, since it's full of cute animals...

ciaralee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciaralee
Re: Star Crest

Well done! I like the phaser detail on the top.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Sir Loin

lol, love the joke here!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Star Crest

Awesome and cute!

bounty42

PemberDucky wrote:the latin word for "three" is "2." it's a very complex language.

you manning the cannons on teh USS Rejectionator today Pember?

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
Re: Slimebusters

Really well done. Give it some love, people. This just oozes style.

ldokiernan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ldokiernan
j5 wrote:No PC love?
//sadface

hahaha I'm Sorry! The Headset is supposed to represent PC Gaming. I tried a mouse and sort of like a desktop tower, but they didn't look as good. Really liked the headset Curves cuz they worked well. Plus there's a "Leroooooooy Jenkins" starting under the portal gun. and of course, Minecraft.

walmazan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages walmazan
benjaminleebates wrote:skirting the rejectionator, just skirting...

Please no! there's nothing else that even vaguely alludes to Monty Python. The Holy Grail has been around centuries.

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality
clarinerd wrote:I probably would have gone with "ego habetne" for the latin (the -ne makes it a question), but nice design nonetheless!

Aw, oops. I guess we'll just assume they've already conquered the cheezburger.

bounty42

benjaminleebates wrote:skirting the rejectionator, just skirting...

No where near the Rejectionator, if the Rejectionator *THINKS* for half a second. The Holy Grail is part of the Arthurian Cycle. It's been on hundreds of stories. We auto jump to python, it's our geek comfort zone, but if you look at the design there's no ducks, no rabbits, no cocoanuts, no shrubbery.

It's a play on King Arthur. This one would even pass the "NO POP" test.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Star Crest - Navy

Love it!