j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bounty42 wrote:you manning the cannons on teh USS Rejectionator today Pember?

Rejectionator is Tgentry and ProfHotpants. It's like the holy trinity...in latin.

move along

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bounty42 wrote:Your google is greater than mine, as I see none in the first 9 PAGES of images. Though the Woot shirt Iron or Gold is on page 5.

< blink>....I have no idea what happened there, because the search I typed is different than the URL that resulted.

Let's try again:

Ironman/ Thrones mashups

move along

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Re: Star Crest

Might be too close for copyright comfort, but it's cute.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
bounty42 wrote:No where near the Rejectionator, if the Rejectionator *THINKS* for half a second. The Holy Grail is part of the Arthurian Cycle. It's been on hundreds of stories. We auto jump to python, it's our geek comfort zone, but if you look at the design there's no ducks, no rabbits, no cocoanuts, no shrubbery.

It's a play on King Arthur. This one would even pass the "NO POP" test.

Unless of course that is POPcorn in the design

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

citizencoyote

Re: Holy Grill

Ahahaha I love it!

citizencoyote

Re: House of Steam

Oooh, very nice! Love it!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano
oubliette wrote:That's not just a seagull, it's a "Gooney", also known as an albatross.

Pretty clever actually. Beautiful design!

HEY YOU GUUUUUYS!

Ohh, oops! Thanks for explaining.

amikins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amikins

One Measly Freaking Gadget !!! i would so wear this!

Re: Back to the Family Crest

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
bounty42 wrote:No where near the Rejectionator, if the Rejectionator *THINKS* for half a second. The Holy Grail is part of the Arthurian Cycle. It's been on hundreds of stories. We auto jump to python, it's our geek comfort zone, but if you look at the design there's no ducks, no rabbits, no cocoanuts, no shrubbery.

It's a play on King Arthur. This one would even pass the "NO POP" test.

Yeah, my bad. After the last few derbies, my brain immediately went there, could you stay my execution?

inu14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inu14
bounty42 wrote:But those aren't the Team Rocket Pokemon. and I am shamed to know this.

Yeah the ones I could remember were arbok and meowth!

arroth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arroth
Re: Omnes Gloria

/)*(\ brohoof, i really hope this prints

omarfeliciano

Re: He Will Rock You!

This needs to be on a shirt template.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
benjaminleebates wrote:Yeah, my bad. After the last few derbies, my brain immediately went there, could you stay my execution?

Only if you way less than a duck.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

phirephox24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phirephox24

Not sure I get it but I like it...

Re: To Mine Divine

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Long Live The Magic

Looks amazing Jorge! +1

ilmatar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ilmatar
cfdunbar wrote:This guild is dedicated to celebrating meat and the life of the Carnivore. The latin reads as "making potatoes relevant"

5 colors on slate.

If this one wins, I'm going to give one to my vegitarian friend. The potatoes quote is a wonderful easter egg too.

+1 FOREVER!

bounty42

j5 wrote:< blink>....I have no idea what happened there, because the search I typed is different than the URL that resulted.

Let's try again:

Ironman/ Thrones mashups

ok, seeing one now, but it's nothing like this. I was going ot compare it to this series of Hogwart's crests, but it turns out those were RamyB's too. LOL

So falling back quickly to my time as a medival herald (I swear it sounds wierd even when I hear it). You do not "claim" the image, but the words behind it. IN this the Stark banner is FAR from proper, but it would read something like:
Argent, an argent Direwolf Rampant.

Yes, the two colors of the Stark blazon are exactly the same. Medival people only acknowledged 8 colors apparently.

So for this one we get
Or, a guiles armored Direwolf sinister en guard.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
bounty42 wrote:Only if you way less than a duck.

Ah nuts! well, it's a fair cop...

bounty42

Re: Cowabunga

Congradualtions on being the 2nd #50 submission.

Not sure what happened to Dragon Crest.

hamchilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hamchilla
Re: House Matthias

Favorite series back in middle school. I would totally buy this just to see how many people got the reference. It's so rare that I find any other fans.

mightyrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightyrain

With the logo being used, they may give the design the boot, but I like it.

omarfeliciano

mightyrain wrote:With the logo being used, they may give the design the boot, but I like it.

The real logo is not symmetric. I think he'll be Ok.

omarfeliciano

Re: Kings of the Silver Internet

I think you should stay with the gold version, now that this one is out of the Fog.

beware1984

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beware1984
bounty42 wrote:Needs a Sheep.

haha ya. I was basing it more off the movie than the book but that probably would've been a good addition. Along with a Dove/Owl

oubliette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oubliette
PemberDucky wrote:the latin word for "three" is "2." it's a very complex language.

Realize I've been up for 36-ish hours and had to go to an interview. Pimping ain't easy....

bounty42

inu14 wrote:Yeah the ones I could remember were arbok and meowth!

Coughing.

morsmordre

quality posts: 2 Private Messages morsmordre
Re: The Dead Walk

GMV. I hope to wear this to watch the season premiere!

oubliette

bounty42 wrote:ok, seeing one now, but it's nothing like this. I was going ot compare it to this series of Hogwart's crests, but it turns out those were RamyB's too. LOL

So falling back quickly to my time as a medival herald (I swear it sounds wierd even when I hear it). You do not "claim" the image, but the words behind it. IN this the Stark banner is FAR from proper, but it would read something like:
Argent, an argent Direwolf Rampant.

Yes, the two colors of the Stark blazon are exactly the same. Medival people only acknowledged 8 colors apparently.

So for this one we get
Or, a guiles armored Direwolf sinister en guard.

Whereas, I'm so evil that no matter which direction they face, everything on my crests are sinister...

Thank you, thank you, I be here all the week...

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
Re: Listen!

saved

glorinmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glorinmann
oubliette wrote:aside from a ribbon banner, it's not much heraldry.

Well, to me, the steam and the different pieces of metal picture a shield.

glorinmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glorinmann

I'm curious to see how fast the "ramyb effect" will propel this design to the fog...

(not bad, by the way)

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05

Although I doubt I was the only one who suggested it, I see that you did move the chicken up, and the red-meat out. But then you took it one step further and added a little personality for each of the animals. Nice revision. I hope this wins.

oubliette

bounty42 wrote:Wow, you drew those? Awesome!

You hide your sarcasm well...

grafeldr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grafeldr
oubliette wrote:The family motto, "We devour those who would subdue us".

This one is for all the villains out there, those who prefer the dark, those who can't help but snicker when the bad-guys win.

And in blacklight reactive colors too, for an EXTRA dose of BLACKNESS!!

Rock on!

Want to see this print!

spozm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spozm

this is amazing

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
Re: Back to the Family Crest

If I could take this down I would... did woot change their policy? where is the red x?

There isn't photo's being used I drew the outlines of the way it should look, added some color, used the oilify filter in gimp, and then gray scaled the 2 vehicles... If I hadn't used the filter or made it grayscale you could tell I drew it because it wasn't photo quality...

bounty42

oubliette wrote:You hide your sarcasm well...

I'm working very hard on not assuming that it was a photoshop copy/paste just because it looks like one. There are a lot of really talented artists on here who actually can do that level of work.

spozm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spozm
Re: Steampunk crest

I'd like this one a lot more without the text / with some other text. Other than that it looks fantastic though.

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay

The logo has been sufficiently modified to avoid problems, or at least I hope so. This is the original logo...

I have also submitted a version on navy background. Which one you like more? Star Crest - Navy

Thanks everyone ;)

Adam7986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adam7986

Usually a RamyB hater, but of the Zelda designs this is the best. Still wish it had a sword or something tho.