I'd buy it now if I could!

ringworldwu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ringworldwu
Re: It's Dangerous

Beautiful! I'd buy one now if I could!

notlily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages notlily
Re: He Will Rock You

It'll probably be rejected because of the art, but I LOVE IT! Need more Knight's Tale shirts!

FlyingMouse365

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FlyingMouse365
Re: The A Team

The A Team.

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Create

One for the artist in us all. I hope you enjoy the design. Please vote.

chabber44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chabber44

I think the latin should be "Ego possum habere." Potest and Habet are third person singular, "he can", "he has". Possum is first person, "I can", and you usually use the infinitive, habere, to complete the sentence - "I am able to have", or "I can has" in lolspeak :p

You don't typically use ego in latin, since the verb already shows that it is first person, but not many people may know that.

Re: Kings of the Internet

2xhero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2xhero

This derby is rather interesting. It's getting results a lot different from the regular stuff.

2xhero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2xhero
bdubs8807 wrote:You mean Koffing.
Or perhaps its evolved form, Weezing, which would match the Arbok in the crest better than the Meowth.

I agree, it would be cool if there was a Wheezing to match the Arbok.

rick2tails

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rick2tails

A word of advice. If you notice yourself trying to warn you about supporting this project, do not make eye contact and ignore whatever you say. Lab boys tell me that'll wipe out time - entirely. Forward and backward. So do both of yourselves a favor and let that handsome devil go about his business.

thevikingartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thevikingartist
bdubs8807 wrote:I recognize the runes for Mjollnir, and Viking is fairly obvious, but I can't make out what they say/mean to say under the ravens and on the axe... A little help?

+1 GMV, for sure.

Yeah I left the viking in English characters just stylized to look like runes so anyone could read it. Anyway it says raid on the left and pillage on the right. The axe just looked plain when it was blank and didn't have space for more than 3 characters so it literally just says axe though I spelled it "aks" because Elder Futhark has no x rune.

toonyroo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toonyroo

I want one o' deese

David R. Ewell

thevikingartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thevikingartist
Re: Omnes Gloria

I like the look on Celestia's face :D
I'm honestly surprised that neither of the pony entries are in the fog, the brony community is pretty hardcore. Maybe they just haven't passed the links around too much yet. Good luck

WinterNightz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WinterNightz
Re: fortune and victory

awesome! at least so far, this is really the only entry I can possibly see myself purchasing.

WinterNightz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WinterNightz
benjaminleebates wrote:I have Defector Vapos, on the shirt originally. But I didn't think anyone would appreciate it. Translated it would be close to steam punk (Vapor Rebel).
Should I sub a V2 with this? Or without any words...

personally I'd prefer it without text. text seems to make it lose a bit of the "stature" from the rest of it.

CityVelo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CityVelo
Re: Listen!

This is a fun design and all, but I just really wish the wings to either side of the crest were more"Zelda-like". Stylized in some kind of tribal-Hyrulian way. It looks just a little too... eh. And it'd be nice to see some more rupees incorporated into the edge of the crest. Looks just a little too isolated with its features.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

The inner design of the crest is great. Good texture and contrast and shape to it. Really wish the rest of it was a bit more fluid.

CityVelo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CityVelo

Excellent. I really like the shape of the entire piece and how it flows from one element to the next. Great sense of hierarchy with elements. Good luck in the derby! Hope to pick one up.

roysterer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages roysterer
FlyingMouse365 wrote:The A Team.

That is NOT the A Team.

xion670

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xion670
Re: In Joss We Trust

I want this, wish it said "In Joss We Trust" on the shirt, That would make it perfect.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
wirdou wrote:I'm sorry for those who thought I tried to avoid the theme. I thought it wasn't so specific. I first though of nobles and all that stuff, came up with the idea....and didn't read it carefully. I have no complaints for the rejection I spent a bunch of hours on the design, but that's not an excuse.

Best of luck to the other designs :D

That's a classy thing to say, Wirdou. In the past, designs rejected with comments like, "I like this, but it's not on theme" have often received HMs, so hopefully this design isn't finished yet, because it's wicked awesome.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

rhianar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhianar
Re: Heroes of New New York

I love it!!!!!!! Most definitely...gmv!

nicebleed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicebleed
Re: Felis Catus

Hope you like it!

terasque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terasque

My daughter would love this.

inu14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inu14
2xhero wrote:I agree, it would be cool if there was a Wheezing to match the Arbok.

Thanks for the comments I have resubmitted with Wheezing now! (Completely forgot about that one)

Averages 10 votes per round ;)

rmstorey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmstorey
Re: Because We Can

"Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

oubliette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oubliette
omarfeliciano wrote:Ohh, oops! Thanks for explaining.

This design rules! Who the hell doesnt like the Goonies?! Not liking the Goonies is equivilant to pooing on the constitution, baby lambs and an entire leukimia ward.

Can we print more awesome designs and less designs with Internet cats, adulation of pork, friggin' video game memes?!

Gahh!

oubliette

thevikingartist wrote:Yeah I left the viking in English characters just stylized to look like runes so anyone could read it. Anyway it says raid on the left and pillage on the right. The axe just looked plain when it was blank and didn't have space for more than 3 characters so it literally just says axe though I spelled it "aks" because Elder Futhark has no x rune.

Not sure why you didn't just name hugin and munin

oubliette

thevikingartist wrote:Yeah I left the viking in English characters just stylized to look like runes so anyone could read it. Anyway it says raid on the left and pillage on the right. The axe just looked plain when it was blank and didn't have space for more than 3 characters so it literally just says axe though I spelled it "aks" because Elder Futhark has no x rune.

Not sure why you didn't just name hugin and munin there since few can read it anyway.

I dig the deign but had to sneer a bit when I saw the horns. You know what I mean. Still, any design with a Norse look is going to get my attention and praise.

Damnit! Posting on my phone I'd a disaster!

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Kings of the Internet

For me the bad Latin works, because wht do LOL cats know about Latin? It's authentic.

orabbit

Re: House of Slapstick

I thought pop culture usually did well. I guess not 85 year old pop culture. If only I had a time machine! This would kill in the Roaring 20's!

jaaayzhu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaaayzhu

Nice! Love the design.

ibaitxo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibaitxo
Re: Adventurer's Crest

amazing illo!

ibaitxo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibaitxo
Re: Star Crest

love it

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
Re: Dire Wolf 2.0

Where's the resub? I can't find it

orabbit

Re: House Of Slapstick 2

I wanted to go with a monochrome color scheme to reflect the black and white era. Plus, a lighter colored shirt for summer.

If you didn't see my other entry, the Latin says "Another Fine Mess", and the border is comprised of laurels and hearties (groan).

orabbit

zaydabarros wrote:Where's the resub? I can't find it

I think he pulled it. There was a typo in the Latin, and maybe it was the final blow to this already bruised design.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Viking Crest

*raises sword up high*

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

mspace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mspace

Must win . . .

Re: House Of Slapstick 2

mspace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mspace

Must win . . .

orabbit wrote:I wanted to go with a monochrome color scheme to reflect the black and white era. Plus, a lighter colored shirt for summer.

If you didn't see my other entry, the Latin says "Another Fine Mess", and the border is comprised of laurels and hearties (groan).

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Re: Adventurer's Crest

i dont mind the 4th film on there but what really bugs me is the whip, the two machetes and the left snake.
what is that behind the left snake??? and the whip is kind Foot Flush Toilet Flusher and not very whip like, and if the machetes looked like the one he used in temple of doom to cut the bridge i think it would have looked a lot better

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
Re: Create

this is in the top two for this derby...in my opinion. its very well done!! Good luck and i hope it prints!!!