+ Add a Comment

phylumsynthesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phylumsynthesis
Re: Omnes Gloria

Pulled the design, we're just going to print this ourselves. But thank you for your interest!

spitmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spitmonkey
Re: To Mine Divine

I love this one! Go, Minecraft! :D

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality
orabbit wrote:For me the bad Latin works, because wht do LOL cats know about Latin? It's authentic.

I like you.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 8 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Crestos Robos - 3 Laws

For Isaac Asimov, inspired by the 3 laws of robotics. Enjoy!

pennyflip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennyflip
nicebleed wrote:Hope you like it!

I really love the old Gothic stone look with the dead twigs, kinda wish it wasn't yet more cats but if it prints, I buy. Very well executed!

jessisima

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessisima
terrariageek wrote:Out of all the many steampunk designs out there, this is the best by far

Well thank you

jessisima

pyromike25 wrote:it is kinda dark. great design though.

Yeah its darker than I originally intended, but its a little late to resub now. Oops.

jessisima

shikausstan wrote:Nice but it is a little dark. I think you need some brighter golds.

Yeah - I think you're right. Well, next time I'll try harder to balance.

shamro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shamro

Wow, what a weak lineup.

.......?

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
Re: Gear-Y Potter

I really love this, but the graphic is too big for my personal taste. I would love to see this as like, a smallish patch, that I could sew on to a hoodie. Come on, Woot, start making patches!

fossilgirl1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fossilgirl1
Re: Royaly Sweet!

I would love to give this as a birthday present! GMV

benjaminleebates

Re: Binary Code of Arms - 3 Laws

I had to resub...
The inspiration for this design was Asimov and the 3 laws, but also the phrase "binary code of arms"

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
orabbit wrote:I think he pulled it. There was a typo in the Latin, and maybe it was the final blow to this already bruised design.

I don't see any Latin anywhere, I thought he was going to resub this same design, just with something else instead of "Stark". I like it and I want to vote for it.

karlholley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karlholley
Re: Family Practice

Nice.

otterkit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otterkit
Re: House Matthias

Clever! I love this book series, that book is one of my favorites, I want this shirt so you have my vote ^.^

Werefrog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Werefrog

Double post.

Werefrog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Werefrog
Re: Link Crest

I'd buy the heck out of this.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
zaydabarros wrote:I don't see any Latin anywhere, I thought he was going to resub this same design, just with something else instead of "Stark". I like it and I want to vote for it.

The resub had what was supposed to be Latin for Winter Is Coming on it.

gijoe317

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gijoe317
Re: Clan Meme

Y U No vote for me?

redpandacase

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redpandacase
Re: Struggling Musician

how is this a crest?

ptotti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ptotti

Great shirt, Cheryl! How do I vote for it?

Toddho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Toddho
xion670 wrote:I want this, wish it said "In Joss We Trust" on the shirt, That would make it perfect.

YEAH add In Joss We Trust to the shirt itself.

oubliette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oubliette
Re: Faith, Hope, Love

I saw your design and I just thought I'd pop over here to speak in opposition to ALL THESE IDEALS!!!

Down with these things!

benjaminleebates

Re: Steampunk Crest V2

What is the current consensus about splitting votes.
Is it dangerous to have two shirts so similar? I have until 9 or so tonight to decide if I am going to leave them both or delete this one. The other is in the fog after all.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
Re: House Of Slapstick 2

I definitely like this monochrome version better.

princessbunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages princessbunny
Re: Binary Code of Arms - 3 Laws

I love this design. This is nicely done! Check out the intricate details, plus I just think it's beautiful.
Pleasing to the eye from afar and up close it's even more amazing. Finally, a submission not dripping with pop culture.
GMV

arinesart

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arinesart
Re: Adventurer's Crest

Just for you to know: The whip is a whip, nothing more. What do you want? A Catwoman whip?

Then, what is behind the left snake? I don't even know what you mean. There are two snakes, Cobra and Rattlesnake. Just for the joke that Indy hate snakes.

The Machete? The Machete is EXACTLY like te replica machete I have. Licensed. From Lucasfilm. Go check it.

thevikingartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thevikingartist
oubliette wrote:Not sure why you didn't just name hugin and munin there since few can read it anyway.

I dig the deign but had to sneer a bit when I saw the horns. You know what I mean. Still, any design with a Norse look is going to get my attention and praise.

Damnit! Posting on my phone I'd a disaster!

I thought about putting Hugin and Munin, but then I also thought about removing Mjolnir's name from it just for not wanting to necessarily only directly reference Thor and Odin without the rest of the gods which I didn't really have space or time for. As to the horns, I know they aren't proper but they look cool and since having a design look good is more important than being historically accurate when you are trying to appeal to people who aren't necessarily history buffs so I went with them. It's really nice to see comments showing that people know their stuff though

claranorth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages claranorth
treehug wrote:white horse = faith, strength, resurrection
robin = hope
rose = love
rose stem/thorns/leaves = protection
grape vines = spread news, source of wine
ferns = life, humility

Awesome.

oubliette

thevikingartist wrote:I know they aren't proper but they look cool and since having a design look good is more important than being historically accurate when you are trying to appeal to people who aren't necessarily history buffs so I went with them.

Yes but I also notice a distinct lack of lolcats or perhaps you could have put a Zelda in there... or like, you know, a cutie-pie pokemon.. :P

oubliette

claranorth wrote:Awesome.

I just killed another unicorn. I hope you're #@*$ pleased with yourself.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
roysterer wrote:That is NOT the A Team.

A-vengers.
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Thor
Captiain America
IronMan

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
Re: Derby Doers

Still no Anvil!

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Create

Great work Collin! +1

anneskuo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anneskuo

I love this! Please resubmit without the stark name?

Re: Dire Wolf 2.0

SteveBook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SteveBook
Re: Bird House

The crest of the House of Bird.

kimberly54403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimberly54403

LOVE

treehug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treehug
claranorth wrote:Awesome.

thanks

pm820

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pm820
Re: Create

I think that I must have looked at too many woot shirts. When I looked at this, I can see a bunny somewhere. Sick...

treehug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treehug
oubliette wrote:I saw your design and I just thought I'd pop over here to speak in opposition to ALL THESE IDEALS!!!

Down with these things!

If I could have thought up something "Faith, Hope, Love" that had an ironic and humorous twist, I'm sure it would get more votes, but I'm just not that clever, unfortunately. Excellent artwork on your design, although, personally, I prefer that no cartoon animals be harmed in the making of my t-shirts!