WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Who's ready for our weekly review of beautiful people in beautiful clothing? Time once again for the week's top submissions of people just like you wearing their Woot Shirts in the wild! Want to be included? Post your own photos to our Facebook wall! See your photo included today? Email our commissioner with your Woot username so as to claim any possible reward. Now for this week's entries!

Winner, Proof that Nerdiness is Genetic: Amy Muhlenkort

Amy Muhlenkort has a pretty nerdy family
Like father, like daughter: blocky.

Winner, Messiest Shirt.Woot Collection: Blue Jester

We've got the folks from Hoarders on the line.

Winner, Most Anal Retentive Shirt.Woot Collection: kerrybilickihttp

We're gonna need another basket....
Now THAT is a borderline-obsessive attention to detail.

Winner, Best Celebrity Appearance That's Totally Not Photoshopped: capguncowboy

ElGuaposPlethora
Seems legit.

And Our Absolute Favorite (this week, anyway): Aaron Lohrbach

Aaron Lohrbach had a BBQ and forced everyone to wear a woot shirt!
​How do you keep out the riff raff? Mandatory dress code!

kbilicki

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kbilicki

Hey! I'm number 3!!! And, yes, I have a problem.......woot!

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester
kbilicki wrote:Hey! I'm number 3!!! And, yes, I have a problem.......woot!

Congrats! Looks like point and counterpoint between the two of our submissions. Although, I'm not really a shirt hoarder, I believe that Narfcake and I would call such as ourselves "Clothing Connoisseurs."

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
bluejester wrote:Congrats! Looks like point and counterpoint between the two of our submissions. Although, I'm not really a shirt hoarder, I believe that Narfcake and I would call such as ourselves "Clothing Connoisseurs."

I just noticed there's a person in your picture! Ha! The juxtaposition of the two collections is nicely done, woot - thanks to both of you for submitting your collections. (But I've still got Narfcake pegged as a shirt hoarder. Six copies of Unstealthiest Ninja I and he refuses to give me one?!?)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
neuropsychosocial wrote:...(But I've still got Narfcake pegged as a shirt hoarder. Six copies of Unstealthiest Ninja I and he refuses to give me one?!?)

Don't forget the other copies too.
(besides, I think I've inadvertently told you all my secret hiding places already ... )

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Narfcake, I am slightly jealous of your collection. Excuse me while go cry for a minute, I'll be better soon though

ljwilke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljwilke

narfcake, i know they're called back-ups, but with that many shirts how often do you really wear something out and need a back-up? just saying.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
ljwilke wrote:narfcake, i know they're called back-ups, but with that many shirts how often do you really wear something out and need a back-up? just saying.

With the UnNinjas, they're not really "back-ups," because I am drawing up elaborate plans to liberate my squishy from Narfcake's house.

Have you ever seen Ocean's Eleven? It's going to be like that, except with shirts. It'll be epic.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

mtn3pitt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtn3pitt
neuropsychosocial wrote:With the UnNinjas, they're not really "back-ups," because I am drawing up elaborate plans to liberate my squishy from Narfcake's house.

Have you ever seen Ocean's Eleven? It's going to be like that, except with shirts. It'll be epic.

Let me know if you need another person for the job. I think it's the only way I'll be able to overcome Narf's collection.

- mtn3pitt -