tamsoony

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamsoony

I want this shirt with a passion. Come on pay day! Hope you are still here when the $$ rolls in. >.<

peidaan11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peidaan11

I recently received my shirt but noticed it doesn't fit like the other shirts. Is this normal? My order size was women's large. My other shirts are fitted and this one is baggy. Help me fix it. The shirt is adorable but the size is not what I expected.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

peidaan11 wrote:I recently received my shirt but noticed it doesn't fit like the other shirts. Is this normal? My order size was women's large. My other shirts are fitted and this one is baggy. Help me fix it. The shirt is adorable but the size is not what I expected.

We changed our blanks to Anvil back in February. The Ladies' sizes run a larger than our previous blanks.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rainbowshalom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rainbowshalom

It seems like since the price of the shirts has gone up and they changed manufacturers, the shirt quality has gone down. They are no longer soft and with a cute fit. They seem rougher and more generic.
The reason why I would take a chance and buy from shirt woot was because of how soft the first shirt was that arrived. It had that damaged feel to it and so comfy.
Now that the quality has gone down and the price up, I'm sad to say that I may not take a chance at buying the shirts anymore.
Woot, please let me know when you start selling the softer shirt again.
Oh and also if you start offering V-necks.
I would pay a couple more bucks for a soft v-neck.
Thanks for trying....

nanlo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nanlo

I LOVE THIS SHIRT!! so cute and awesome! I unfortunately didn't know Woot had changed shirt blanks, so ordered a WM, which was way too big. Thankfully, the Woot Service folks were obliging enough to send me a smaller replacement shirt. Thanks, Woot!!

shieh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shieh

Anywhere I can still get this shirt?! Thanks!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

shieh wrote:Anywhere I can still get this shirt?! Thanks!

keep an eye on our Plus deals.
we may run it again!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

shieh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shieh

Thanks! Finger's crossed.

PemberDucky wrote:keep an eye on our Plus deals.
we may run it again!