fandramon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fandramon

Awesome theme idea! I'm interested in getting a couple shirts (the rescue + circuit dragon), but I can't figure out how to order them both at the same time. Or is that not possible? I'm kind of a woot newb ^^; Also just a little disappointed that the tank designs (Nebula dragon + saur loser) aren't available on t-shirts too :/ I'm not a tank person, lol

teevoo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages teevoo

Never ordered a lightweight hoodie so far, but here are some pics of someone else 5'3".

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5070413&pageindex=3&replycount=95#post5073219

Slarti59 wrote:Help! I want a lightweight hoodie and don't know what size to order.

I'm 5'3'', 135lbs, 36.5'' chest, and 28.5'' waist. I would be happy with a hoodie that is:
a) tight in the arms as long as it's also tight in the chest and not too loose across the stomach (small?)
b) baggy/loose everywhere, including arms (medium?)

Do I have a better chance of the small being tight enough in the body or of the medium being loose enough in the arms? I don't have dainty girly arms, but I also can't beat you at arm wrestling.

khasut

quality posts: 7 Private Messages khasut
triplexcoast wrote:I am super stoked to see the classical states of matter shirt back for this one! I missed out on it because I got paid the day after it got reckoned, and have been looking for it 2nd hand online in my size ever since.

This made my month!

They also sell this at the Houston Natural Science Museum, should you be in Houston or something. (Granted it's with HNSM branding under the image, but hey!)

Super glad I picked up two of this one before it went to the new blanks!

ginkochiless

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ginkochiless

Would love to buy the samurai and the dragon but Woot no longer offers a size that fits :-(

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
khasut wrote:They also sell this at the Houston Natural Science Museum, should you be in Houston or something. (Granted it's with HNSM branding under the image, but hey!)

Super glad I picked up two of this one before it went to the new blanks!

That would be a violation of Copyright, though I don't think Woot would go after a museum.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bounty42 wrote:That would be a violation of Copyright, though I don't think Woot would go after a museum.

i'll take down the smithsonian with my bare hands.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
PemberDucky wrote:i'll take down the smithsonian with my bare hands.

Or Chainsaws, as the case may be.

My wife and I actually have a theory that the reason Nevermore will never die is that there's a Poe Museum that stocks them in the Gift section, and every couple of weeks it just spends all day ordering 30-60 copies, 3 at a time...

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

donnemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnemo
teevoo wrote:Never ordered a lightweight hoodie so far, but here are some pics of someone else 5'3".

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5070413&pageindex=3&replycount=95#post5073219

These are more hipsterish than the regular hoodies and run tight overall IMO.

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete

Lizards do not get pregnant, and they do not have NiPPLEs!

shadowschaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadowschaos

I love both dinos and dragons; I saw that was this weeks and checked my bank account before clicking the link. However once I did I was very disappointed in the art. But I guess that's good for my wallet /:

**please note that I mean nothing rude to the artists and congrats to them, their art is just not for me.

Yup.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Slarti59 wrote:Help! I want a lightweight hoodie and don't know what size to order.

I'm 5'3'', 135lbs, 36.5'' chest, and 28.5'' waist. I would be happy with a hoodie that is:
a) tight in the arms as long as it's also tight in the chest and not too loose across the stomach (small?)
b) baggy/loose everywhere, including arms (medium?)

Do I have a better chance of the small being tight enough in the body or of the medium being loose enough in the arms? I don't have dainty girly arms, but I also can't beat you at arm wrestling.

I'm 5'4"/100# and I found that the small lightweight hoodie was just about the right diameter for me (i.e., it fits snugly but not tightly, but there's not a lot of extra room in it).

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond
Diveratis wrote:It's Japanese [or rather kanji] as in this case, 龍 [ryuu] is used for dragon, whereas in Chinese you would use 虬.

Put together it would literally translate as Samurai Sea Dragon

侍 [samurai]
海 [umi -- ocean]
龍 [ryuu -- dragon]

Thanks for the translation; I was also wondering about that. It's a gorgeous design I missed out on first time around so glad to see it again.

ThunderThighs wrote:Lookit! No bunnies or kitties. I expect to see celebrations in the hallways, people!

I danced, specifically in the hallway, just for you. And (full disclosure) the dragons.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lonelypond wrote:I danced, specifically in the hallway, just for you. And (full disclosure) the dragons.

Video?

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59
neuropsychosocial wrote:I'm 5'4"/100# and I found that the small lightweight hoodie was just about the right diameter for me (i.e., it fits snugly but not tightly, but there's not a lot of extra room in it).

Thanks! I think I'll go with the Small then. It seems unlikely that it could be too small and the Medium will probably not be loose enough.

donnemo wrote:These are more hipsterish than the regular hoodies and run tight overall IMO.

'Hipsterish' is a pretty awesome sounding word.

tryzub

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tryzub

I don't know much about D&D other than the fact that it's called D&D and that there are funky shaped dice. That's all you need to know to find this shirt absolutely hilarious.

Nice job, artist!

mattcrnk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattcrnk
khasut wrote:They also sell this at the Houston Natural Science Museum, should you be in Houston or something. (Granted it's with HNSM branding under the image, but hey!)

Do you know the pricing or blank mfg for those?
If you don't know or if anyone else is interested in this question, I'm a few blocks away on Sunday afternoons and I can plan to stop by and look.

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond
ThunderThighs wrote:Video?

Strict household no video after midnight policy; next time I'll shoot for a daylight celebration ; )

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I love dragons so I'm a bit surprised to see only one design really tempting me...

Haven't decided yet if I'll buy the I'm here to rescue you shirt. I like it but I already have really really stuffed t-shirt drawers. hmmm...dilemma.

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku
safyrejet wrote:I love dragons so I'm a bit surprised to see only one design really tempting me...

Haven't decided yet if I'll buy the I'm here to rescue you shirt. I like it but I already have really really stuffed t-shirt drawers. hmmm...dilemma.

I think you can squeeze one more in there without it bursting.

landsnark

quality posts: 10 Private Messages landsnark
mgmontgomery wrote:Man, too bad there's no Cupcakeosaur. http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cupcakeosaur

If you want it in kid sizes you're in luck: http://kids.woot.com/plus/swaddle-them-in-shirts

lahodges wrote:I really want Dragonly Love on a regular tee. I don't want it on a tank. What's up, Woot? Why couldn't you offer it on some other options besides just the tank?

Agreed--but in my case because the tanks don't come in kid sizes, and my daughter would LOVE this one.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

I finally gave in and purchased a kid's Hugasaurus Rex shirt in a larger size for my son. He requested his K4 yesterday. It's so hard to resist when a 2yo asks for a particular shirt by roaring.

c10538

quality posts: 0 Private Messages c10538

Patrickspens gets my money again (with the Samurai & the Sea Dragon.)

Consistently love his designs...

mambamanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mambamanda

Are the tank tops stretchy? Or are the made out of t-shirt material?

LightningDragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LightningDragon

If they are going to do a competition like this, especially if they aren't going to print them until after the sale they should 1) offer all the dragon and dino shirts since the beginning and 2) offer all types for all designs. I would be willing to wait awhile to get a Circuit Dragon hoodie I ordered another 3 of the tshirts it was my first and still favorite shirt.woot shirt

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
mambamanda wrote:Are the tank tops stretchy? Or are the made out of t-shirt material?

They're just like the old tshirts; understandable since they're AA 2408 blanks. The old blanks were 2001, 2102, and 2105/2201 for men, women, and kids, respectively.

mambamanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mambamanda
Narfcake wrote:They're just like the old tshirts; understandable since they're AA 2408 blanks. The old blanks were 2001, 2102, and 2105/2201 for men, women, and kids, respectively.

Thanks!

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx

lol Shirt.woot has a fan @ ArenaNet
Guild Wars 2, lady on the left in this shirt Great Game!!! imo
~~Jinx