WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Derby #260: Crests and Heraldry closed for voting at noon today. Three of these designs will go on sale one at a time over the next three days - the rest will go down in near-miss history. Click on each picture below to see that entry's page, with a fuller view of the design. The final nine, in no particular order...

In Joss We Trust by noxandpy
Because We Can by supermegatopia
Listen! by ramyb
Holy Grill by walmazan
As You Wish by tjost
Create by collinvh
Star Crest - Navy by dijay
Yay for tomorrow by radiomode
It's Dangerous by patrickspens

Come back tonight at midnight to see (and, of course, buy) our first-place winner. Then do the same thing Saturday and Sunday morning. Please? Thanks for Derbying!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

Here's Hoping As You Wish places.

I want to see a tueday shirt blost that "In by Monday" rule to smithereens before the 262 Derby change.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
bounty42 wrote:Here's Hoping As You Wish places.

I want to see a tueday shirt blost that "In by Monday" rule to smithereens before the 262 Derby change.

Thanks Bounty, yeah if it prints I think I'll retake my place from tgentry for latest submission to print

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux
tjost wrote:Thanks Bounty, yeah if it prints I think I'll retake my place from tgentry for latest submission to print

Well, I think you did it.