poppoets17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poppoets17

Love this shirt (and the movie). Just wish it would ship to me already.

collinvh

quality posts: 57 Private Messages collinvh
Thirdbase9 wrote:If you don't buy this shirt you are a jerk.

tjost deserves the spot he got in this derby. I'm not sure where your going with your comment.

billege

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billege

Well, great shirt. Too small. Very disappointed.

I ordered a 2x, which should hang pretty loosely off me, and generally would allow room for shrinkage. Of course, it's skin tight. Figures. Waste of 12 bucks; can't wear it.

EDIT: Woot customer service A+ rating. The Honey Badger shirt I ordered was a 3x and it fits. Woot support contacted me, and reminded me of this, then helped me get a shirt my big butt can wear. Kudos, thanks, and will woot again!!

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
billege wrote:Well, great shirt. Too small. Very disappointed.

I ordered a 2x, which should hang pretty loosely off me, and generally would allow room for shrinkage. Of course, it's skin tight. Figures. Waste of 12 bucks; can't wear it.

I'm really sorry to hear that. The new shirts tend to run a little bigger on me then the AA's so I'm suprised if the size you normally order is now too small. Email Woot support and let them know if it's a smaller size then previous shirts of the same 2XL you've ordered. If so they may be able to send you a 3X. Again I'm sorry you can't wear it. I wish there was more I could do

rainblossoms

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rainblossoms

I absolutely love this design, but am not a fan of the grey. The dark shade makes the shirt feel gloomy rather than cheerful like the film itself. The art is wonderful, though!

elfprincess2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elfprincess2012

Love everything about this shirt<3 Princess Bride is mine and boyfriends favorite movie. Espically think the Latin at the top is a nice touch.

gnobodyhome

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnobodyhome

Great shirt! Good quality, well made, heavy duty material, superb print, of course. I am an extrinsically happy customer!!!!!

rreedhere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rreedhere

Not sure how I missed this one until today! My son is named Westley because of this amazing book & movie. Just bought one for him. Hooray!!!

libetev

quality posts: 0 Private Messages libetev

If you wear purple with this shirt, the grey looks purple.

libetev

quality posts: 0 Private Messages libetev

tjost, you are my dearest love. Run with me into the Fire Swamp and save me from my boring life and mundane t-shirt existence. I do not blave when I say that you can plan my closet onslaught anyday.