Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

shmicklet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shmicklet
omarfeliciano wrote:lol +1 because you really made me laugh!

Thanks!

shmicklet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shmicklet
shikausstan wrote:Like wise! Glad that stage of internet is over for most!

Agreed, I feel bad for those who still have dial up.

mjgrossmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjgrossmann
Re: Anatomy of a Troll

You had me at Bass...

oubliette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oubliette
supermegatopia wrote:Making funny cat videos and naughty pictures possible.

Okay now THIS, is a well-done Warhol. I saw some other attempts here but in general it looks like clip-art. This has good color balance and relationships.

You sir or madam have a vote from "Team Vitriol"!

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Stick Figure Sumi-e (Creme)

By the way, everything was done with a brush and ink on paper. My brush calligraphy isn't so good, and I don't know Chinese, so I hope it's legible.

oubliette

Re: @CAT

ANOTHER FRIGGIN CA... no wait, this I like. Well drawn.

Only one question... "through art history", what's the style?

rmstorey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmstorey

Oh, now I see the shirt outline... it was invisible because of how my laptop screen was tilted.

oubliette

orabbit wrote:By the way, everything was done with a brush and ink on paper. My brush calligraphy isn't so good, and I don't know Chinese, so I hope it's legible.

As i read it: "Conhikeious say - Too many cats design and Shirt Woo go to dogs."

oubliette

rmstorey wrote:Oh, now I see the shirt outline... it was invisible because of how my laptop screen was tilted.

I blame Svelbjorn. We could have made the outline white. I tend to do that with my dark shirt submissions.

treehug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treehug
Re: Like Cave Cats

Hey, there are cool cat pictures in that cave over there - add your handprint if you like it.
Inspired by this cave art: http://markgelbart.wordpress.com/tag/cave-paintings/

loulousq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loulousq
oubliette wrote:The internet ...how? (and I still think this is better than 20 NyanCat submissions)

rejectionator hasn't stopped by yet though. too bad they used images but i like the character design!

orabbit

loulousq wrote:rejectionator hasn't stopped by yet though. too bad they used images but i like the character design!

I know. I hate it when people use images in their designs. I only vote for blank shirts!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
Re: The Mrowr

Two paws up! Love this one! purrr

loulousq

Re: Cradle of Internetzation

The characters are adorable and the colors are a perfect match to make this ancient feeling you captured a sweet and happy expression on your mail recipent. great job.

loulousq

Re: Tweet... I like it!!

:O i didn't know Larry ate meat!!

bush256

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bush256

I love this. As a programmer, it's my belief that creating secure applications is the job of the programmer, not congress =P

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
mjgrossmann wrote:You had me at Bass...

He was one cool cat! Love his work and so much fun to parody.

rmstorey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmstorey

Most of the repetitive cat entries here make me cringe, but this is cute, well-drawn, and nicely executed.

hilarym

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hilarym

Must buy this for my husband...Nyan cat meets Van Gogh? Awesome!

cephy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cephy
cfdunbar wrote:The internets biggest worm-based threats in history..... Art deco style!

Melissa: Named for a stripper that the code designer was obsessed with. 1999 The “Melissa” worm makes a sudden appearance, screwing up specific e-mail programs by clogging them with infected e-mails issuing from the worm. It is the first successful mass-mailing worm.

Code Red: "Hacked by Chinese" was it's calling card. Code Red was a computer worm observed on the Internet on July 13, 2001. It attacked computers running Microsoft's IIS web server.

Conficker: The godfather of Worms...It uses flaws in Windows software and dictionary attacks on administrator passwords to propagate while forming a botnet, and has been unusually difficult to counter because of its combined use of many advanced malware techniques.

4 colors on Cranberry!

I'd wear it just because I have had all out brawls with the conficker in the past...

rmmreddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmmreddy

wolfgaidin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolfgaidin
Re: Internet's Most Wanted

This is brilliant. I want it. +1

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
bush256 wrote:I love this. As a programmer, it's my belief that creating secure applications is the job of the programmer, not congress =P

I am on board with that thought. Thanks for your comment!

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
Re: CvaeNyan

Good job it really cleaned up nice!

thevikingartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thevikingartist
Re: CvaeNyan

Ak, I typed the title to fast, it's supposed to be CaveNyan. oh well I already got votes so don't want to lose those just to fix the title :\

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: The Mrowr

Great work Wences!!

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

This has to print!

amazing!

pinkfishy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkfishy
Re: Hamsterdance!

I like this, except Hampsterdance is spelled with a "p". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hampster_Dance

diverdwn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages diverdwn
Re: A Series

Nice.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: The Kiss

Dreamy purrs.

orabbit

pinkfishy wrote:I like this, except Hampsterdance is spelled with a "p". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hampster_Dance

I know, but I changed it for three reasons. First, I was afraid Hampster Dance might be a trademark. Second, I wanted it to match Flashdance more closely. Third, I think more people would question the addition of a P than the lack of it - it just looks weird with it.

Thanks for looking!

mutantninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutantninja
oubliette wrote:The internet ...how? (and I still think this is better than 20 NyanCat submissions)

Thanks. Not my best work, but I wanted to get it in quicker than by saturday morning this time around. I was kinda surprised Nyan Cat made an appearance on here! No, wait.. I wasn't.

alazzar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alazzar
Re: Dial Up

Unfortunately, after a bad experience with Nevermore, I'm immediately wary of any greyscale design printed on this shirt color. =(

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Simple yet lol'esque. Does it make sense? ;)

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Internet Nouveau

Nice touch with the face picture

mollybeee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollybeee
Re: I Like Mondrian

funny, I saw this as a middle finger before I saw the thumb

mollybeee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollybeee
Re: Tweet... I like it!!

this is brilliant, IMO

mutantninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutantninja
loulousq wrote:rejectionator hasn't stopped by yet though. too bad they used images but i like the character design!

You think it'll get canned? The sketches are public domain, according to Wikipedia.. But still coming to understand what flies here and what doesn't. (only my third derby submission). Seems they're going to be more strict on things close to copyright works, and understandably.
I don't like dropping in images when it's avoidable, I rather it be more authentic and organic. Would have sketched them in Illustrator myself but didn't have the time to. If it DOES get the big, fat, red X then its just back to the ol' drawing board if there's time this weekend.

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: Search in Pure Abstraction

Nicely done - very creative and good use of the artistic movement.