WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Let's Talk About Text, Baby

A picture's worth a thousand words. Which means a word is worth about 1/1000th of a photo. But a t-shirt is like, what, three photos? So these text-based designs are worth roughly 3.001 photos! We're getting kind of lost in this metaphor. But hey! Hoodies, aprons, totes, tanks, and tees!

Quality Posts

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

So, when are these shipping?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wait! Who approved these text designs.

Son & I prefer text & humorous shirts. What about you?

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:So, when are these shipping?

They ship AUGUST 1st.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2
ThunderThighs wrote:They ship AUGUST 1st.

Thank you

Under shipping info it has "shipping blurb"

lonelypond

quality posts: 463 Private Messages lonelypond

Strike! may be my new favorite shirt; just woke up the household laughing at it. Text + pun shirts high on the list for me too. They're Watching amuses me terribly every time I run across mine.

Merry Christmas shirtwoot!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:Thank you

Under shipping info it has "shipping blurb"

Where? I'm not seeing that.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

BATS!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

jrs1980

quality posts: 31 Private Messages jrs1980
bluetuba wrote:BATS!

My first response, too. I got one in a Random and it totally became a favorite. Even wore it on Thursday to The Dark Knight Rises. (I improvised, OK?)

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Apparently woot bought one meeeeelion black aprons and a dozen red aprons, all of which are now in the possession of Ocho's mom. 

(In other words, I'm really disappointed that ApeLad's "Bacon" design isn't being offered as an apron!)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

werdwerdus

quality posts: 15 Private Messages werdwerdus

I get to order The Choice Was Not Hard!!!

megatsea

quality posts: 2 Private Messages megatsea

So happy to have the Going Bananas shirt back! I got it on the first run and I loved-loved-loved it, but spilled grease on it and ruined it. I'll need to buy one plus a back-up this week.

MissAlissa1986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MissAlissa1986

Is this another inspired by Arrested Development shirt? I'll probably give in and buy.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

Oh man, the first woot plus side sale to make a dent in my wallet. Luckily I guess, can't afford 4+ shirts a week very often!

I hadn't watched Arrested Development when "Always leave a note" was first printed. Since then, I've watched the entire series and regretted not buying that one!

Not sure why the Apathy Coalition from Boots wasn't offered as it's very similar in nature to the Strike one, but Boots gets my money anyways with "not a hard choice."

Also, did the tote price go up?? I thought they were $10.

ThunderThighs

Staff

renegadetim wrote:Oh man, the first woot plus side sale to make a dent in my wallet. Luckily I guess, can't afford 4+ shirts a week very often!

I hadn't watched Arrested Development when "Always leave a note" was first printed. Since then, I've watched the entire series and regretted not buying that one!

Not sure why the Apathy Coalition from Boots wasn't offered as it's very similar in nature to the Strike one, but Boots gets my money anyways with "not a hard choice."

Also, did the tote price go up?? I thought they were $10.

The price went up back in January (I think). Please also note that we've change our blanks to Anvil. The women's shirt run larger so be sure to check the size charts.

AlexIAm

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AlexIAm

ZOMG!!! BATS@!!

>insert funny quote here<

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69

I have literally been waiting for years for another chance to buy The Choice Was Not Hard. I cannot believe that I didn't buy it before it got reckoned. Thank you thank you thank you thankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou woot!

I haven't seen a shirt I wanted since all the changes in production with Anvil tees and side sales and new options like hoodies and totes. I've heard there are some quality issues so I hope this prints well.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Aww, yeah! I finally get to own BATS!! I do wish it'd been offered on a unisex tank, though. Ohmygods it would have rocked so hard on a tank!! I'd have bought four for rotation, rather than just the one tshirt. The unisex tanks are so comfortable and awesome-fitting and made in America and such soft, lovely cotton! Why do you not pick designs according to my very particular tastes for printing on the tanks? Why only designs that I do not want? Whyyyy??! Oh, man, like Going Bananas and Strike! and Edgar's science mouse on tanks would have been must-buys, too. MOAR DESIGNS-GOLDENTHORN-LIKES ON TANKS PLZ. Summer's gearing down and I don't wanna wait 'til next year. Whine whinge whine whinge whiiiiiiiiine....

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
werdwerdus wrote:I get to order The Choice Was Not Hard!!!

I'm thrilled I get to order a backup (at least) - I'll no longer be scared to wear it.

I may also have to pick up Strike!

surfdad

quality posts: 10 Private Messages surfdad

For the rest of the text blocked by the apron on the meatiest apron ever .

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I hope a heavier weight hoodie of Formula for Success will be printed in a side sale this fall/winter.

07/11/14

poohluvr0804

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poohluvr0804

Seriously, more colors. I know we all like to live in a cave surrounded my laptops & pcs; pretending we are jacked into the 'Matrix'. But I'm a lady - most times; and I'd love more of the tanks in colors other than grey, black, & blue.
Especially the 'The Formula for Success Unisex Tank Top'.

wootbayashi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootbayashi

Is the title of this event related to the Salt-N-Pepa song by chance?

Jejeymccheese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jejeymccheese

I reeeaaallllyyy wanted that wall outlet shirt as a tank top le sigh.

MukYJ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MukYJ

Спутник, я люблю это!

LarryLars

quality posts: 67 Private Messages LarryLars

Guess I still have to wait for this one:

Word Problem

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Bats? I finally get to order bats? Fantastic!
And I might have to order a back up now of this one.

By agrant311 at 2008-07-21

vrysen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vrysen

I really love these events. I love that there are more options. IE tanks, totes, aprons, mugs etc.

But the aprons themselves... they are tiny compared to a standard apron. They look great, are funny/cute/interesting but are just not practical for real use. (For reference I'm 5'10, hubby is 6'4.)

Would love to see bigger, more usable aprons.

Thanks

mavilnet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mavilnet

A few months ago there were long sleeve t-shirts in the side sales, will you ever include them again?

spidergirl42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spidergirl42

Why are these shirts not on sale for the woot-off too???

YES!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
mavilnet wrote:A few months ago there were long sleeve t-shirts in the side sales, will you ever include them again?

after september they should replace tanks with long sleeves.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Just realized I hadn't checked the side sale, then I saw and was delighted that there was the long awaited return of BATS!

BATS!BATS!BATS!BATS!

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

Haven't seen the lady's Tanktop in a while, Woot...would looove if you could bring some of those in. I'm madly in love with the ones I already got and desperately want more.

I am sorely tempted by Bats...if it's an inside joke I don't get it. Bats are just awesome.

kelumida

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelumida

can i get the guide to meat on a tee?

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
vrysen wrote:I really love these events. I love that there are more options. IE tanks, totes, aprons, mugs etc.

But the aprons themselves... they are tiny compared to a standard apron. They look great, are funny/cute/interesting but are just not practical for real use. (For reference I'm 5'10, hubby is 6'4.)

Would love to see bigger, more usable aprons.

Thanks

I agree whole-heartedly! I purchased the Bake it So apron and I wanted Makin' Bread, but I didn't go for the latter because the apron is so small that I only use it to look cute after the real work is over. I need functionality (like my Ritz Kitchenwares Cat's Pajamas apron) to add to my collection.

nimbulus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimbulus

Anyone else think that the "42" should be a towel instead of a tote?

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

Anybody have an idea on the brand of the hoodie blanks?

Jozen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jozen

Really disappointed that the Cthulhu 'Kiss the great old one' design is not an apron. I would totally buy that in a heart beat and wear it every time I BBQ.

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

Just wore my BATS! shirt to a concert. My brother was styling in expensive shirt and shorts, and I was rocking khaki shorts, sandals and BATS! Guess who got more attention. It is an absolute magnet, and I am glad it is back on sale, I will buy before the sale is over, and also pick up Edgar's print, since mine died long time ago.

Best side sale yet, IMHO.