Shmuel510

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Shmuel510

Why the remix version of Sputnik? I would have bought the original white-on-red version in a heartbeat. The yellow doesn't work for me.

[sigh]

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Jozen wrote:Really disappointed that the Cthulhu 'Kiss the great old one' design is not an apron. I would totally buy that in a heart beat and wear it every time I BBQ.

It actually was already offered as an apron during an earlier side sale at the beginning of June. I got one. It's pretty awesome.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

Hot damn, woot. I haven't seen you in a while. You're looking good! I've missed these parts!

Anyway, a year without a regular job and my drawers bulging with too many tees caused me to take a long, long break from regular t-shirt purchases.

But I've been waiting for Bats! Bats! stole my heart when I discovered Woot, and I've been waiting for it to go on sale again for years now. There was no way I was letting it pass me by.

Also, I'm employed again. So there's that.

goingboeing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goingboeing

Thank you, WOOT! I've been kicking myself since 2008 for not buying "Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party" when it was available, and I can finally stop. Thank goodness; my legs are tired.

thecircuitbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecircuitbox

Would have bought more if they were shirts and not tanks, aprons, and hoodies.

vrysen

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vrysen
JRRB wrote:I agree whole-heartedly! I purchased the Bake it So apron and I wanted Makin' Bread, but I didn't go for the latter because the apron is so small that I only use it to look cute after the real work is over. I need functionality (like my Ritz Kitchenwares Cat's Pajamas apron) to add to my collection.

I love that apron in your link. Once it is in stock again I will be purchasing

I do the same thing, I wear this for doing real work, then use Bake it So for show. (It kind of reminds me of the aprons they wore on The F Word.)

Maximum Depth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Maximum Depth

This is really funny! You have a bowling shirt (http://shirt.woot.com/offers/strike-9) but you only allow us to purchase 3.

You do know that a bowling team consists of 4 people, right?

Hey man, let me buy an men's XL for my fourth teammate!

Keep Durham Dangerous

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
Maximum Depth wrote:This is really funny! You have a bowling shirt (http://shirt.woot.com/offers/strike-9) but you only allow us to purchase 3.

You do know that a bowling team consists of 4 people, right?

Hey man, let me buy an men's XL for my fourth teammate!

I believe the limit is 3 per day, so you can buy the 4th tomorrow. I think it should be 15, like the Reckoning, since they are made to order, but Woot seems to like the number 3.

07/11/14

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot
rom wrote:Anybody have an idea on the brand of the hoodie blanks?

Alternative Apparel, I'm pretty sure it's the Eco Heather

chichmode

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chichmode
megatsea wrote:So happy to have the Going Bananas shirt back! I got it on the first run and I loved-loved-loved it, but spilled grease on it and ruined it. I'll need to buy one plus a back-up this week.

I second this. Actually, i completely lost mine about a year after it originally posted... i did everything to try to get a new one, even going to t-shirt exchange and emailing woot to see if they had any extra's laying around somewhere. After they started woot plus for shirts, i just hoped every week they would bring this one back. FINALLY!!! I'm in for two.
- extremely happy wooter

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Lets talk about text, baby. Let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be. Let's talk about text, let's talk abouuuuuuut text. Let's talk about text!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Uh hey, woot? This here Woot Plus sale has another day to go - the shirt.woot sales typically end on Sunday night. Can you put it back up, please, so that the artists aren't cheated out of their commissions? We all know many people wait until the last minute to make their purchases and they expected that they would have until tomorrow because you said "12:00AM on July 29th." We all assumed you actually meant 11:59:59PM because, you know, that's how you usually roll.

Edit: And ThunderThighs is looking into it! Thanks, TT!

Edit 2: And the sale is reinstated - many thanks to the poor staffer who had to get out of bed!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

LumpyOne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LumpyOne

I really like the sputnik design, but what do the words mean? I guess I'm not getting it.

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars
LumpyOne wrote:I really like the sputnik design, but what do the words mean? I guess I'm not getting it.

You did get it! You typed the answer to your own question in your post!

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

LumpyOne wrote:I really like the sputnik design, but what do the words mean? I guess I'm not getting it.

Here you go!

Maximum Depth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Maximum Depth

Nope. Just tried it tonight. Here is my message:

You can't buy that many of the Strike! (you've already bought 3). Leave some for the rest of us.
Now go back to the Shirt.Woot home page and stay out of trouble.

caramelarrow wrote:I believe the limit is 3 per day, so you can buy the 4th tomorrow. I think it should be 15, like the Reckoning, since they are made to order, but Woot seems to like the number 3.

Keep Durham Dangerous

bluesunburn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bluesunburn

Really glad I was able to order a new Sputnik shirt. My original has a hole in it. :-(

thornmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thornmonkey

Soooooo... It's Aug. 2nd. Why I no see shipping info?

gothchick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gothchick
thornmonkey wrote:Soooooo... It's Aug. 2nd. Why I no see shipping info?

I concur...

gothchick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gothchick
gothchick wrote:I concur...

oh! now i have shipping info thank you woot!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gothchick wrote:oh! now i have shipping info thank you woot!

ROFL. Glad you got the info!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items