sensei2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sensei2001

The link said this was where I vote on shirt designs. Obviously it was just a scam! I'm reporting you to the Better Business Bureau!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
sensei2001 wrote:The link said this was where I vote on shirt designs. Obviously it was just a scam! I'm reporting you to the Better Business Bureau!

Given your apparent inability to navigate a simple website, I wish you best of luck!

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

heathenflower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heathenflower

I'm really excited about this new experiment. I think I will actually start paying attention to the Derby again now. Thanks for keeping things fresh!

eclectus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eclectus

Hey, I ROTATE!

doober187

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doober187

Since your stirring things up, how about you retro-actively Directors/Editors Choice this one?

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/25291/inspired-by-do-androids-dream-of-electric-sheep

FRAKKIN' GORRAMMIT!!!

mutts2005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutts2005

will we ever be able to order more than one item at a time?????? Please say yes

ESTC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ESTC

I like the new winner rules! I'm sure if it doesn't work out, there will another change, but it sounds fair.

strikefreedom101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strikefreedom101

This is interesting. Looking forward to this new derby system.

DarbX1605

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarbX1605

I love the new rules for the Derby, interested how they will play out.

Unfortunately - not to beat a dead horse - but I simply cannot stand the sleeve cut of Anvil shirts and will continue to admire from afar but not purchase.

Bring back American Apparel