lilsquiggle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilsquiggle
tarmawolf wrote:Are you the same person who did the lucky golden poo? Really? This place obviously isn't for you. This will be rejected come Monday, I'm sure.

Well, Golden poo and Golden shower were submitted by different users, which suggests its by different people... but either way... not quite sure how either could think think someone would wear either design :/

akalashnikova

quality posts: 1 Private Messages akalashnikova
tarmawolf wrote:I see this getting rejected, right along with Mr. Golden Shower.

Have you ever seen the Lucky golden poo from Japan? The have keychain accessories and other things. A friend of mine brought me back a tiny golden poo on a little red pillow. I put it on my desk at work.
Apparently the kanji for lucky is near the word for poo -
Well google golden lucky poo, you'll see its not like a 'golden shower'.

mailmanmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mailmanmo
Re: Protected Gold v2 (No text)

This is really good, but your thumbnail makes it look like something to be ignored and passed over to the casual eye.

sthompson238

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sthompson238

Well thank you. The text is actually black but for some reason does not show up well against the shirt color in the shirt composition. Must be a photoshop thing...

meltedpopsicles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meltedpopsicles
Re: Dragon Bed

This is my favorite dragon design, hands down.

stumon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stumon
Re: Lily, Gilding Self

Cool design, and the shadow looks like Side Show Bob spoon feeding himself!

lilsquiggle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilsquiggle
stumon wrote:Cool design, and the shadow looks like Side Show Bob spoon feeding himself!

Oh god... what has been seen cannot be unseen. Now thats all I can see XD

morningsong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morningsong
tfox1991 wrote:Not a fan of the bigger stars, they look a little odd on the shirt because of the size... But I love the trees and how they're on opposite sides of what looks like water

Thank you for your advice. The stars are leaves from the tree and these fallen are much closer to the viewer...at least that was the intent. The shape is what got me...I have a very old version of Photoshop. Cannot do vectors.

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
Re: samourai golden bot attack

from the lost electronic devices and chips a bot has conglomerate and rise ...5 colors on black

tarmawolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tarmawolf
akalashnikova wrote:Have you ever seen the Lucky golden poo from Japan? The have keychain accessories and other things. A friend of mine brought me back a tiny golden poo on a little red pillow. I put it on my desk at work.
Apparently the kanji for lucky is near the word for poo -
Well google golden lucky poo, you'll see its not like a 'golden shower'.

That doesn't make it any more suitable or wearable for the woot audience.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
tarmawolf wrote: This will be rejected come Monday, I'm sure.

yeah, photos aren't allowed.

move along

autsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autsey

I totally the little eyepatch what a clever idea!!

Re: Fairy Treasure

laurarrific

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurarrific

This was inspired by my cat, cloud. He has golden-caramel eyes and insists on staying out all night. He is currently napping on my bed after a long night out.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 20 Private Messages cmdixon2
Re: The Goldest of Finches

It's been a while since I've entered a derby. I'm intrigued by the new rules and happened to come across this idea quickly enough to make it worthwhile.

My daughter LOVES goldfinches, so she was super excited about this one. She wouldn't have been happy if I didn't finish this. She has a feeder full of goldfinch food outside her window and if you put anything other than a very specific goldfinch seed in it then they will snub their beaks at it.

ochopika

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ochopika
Re: Make Your Own Luck

Gold dragons are lucky... if your dragon isn't gold you can just paint him that way. I'm sure no one will notice.

I hope you guys like it!

*here's a detail*

autsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autsey

The darkness is part of the appeal to me for a shirt design. He's like a Ghost Pirate coming to get you for stealing his treasure. Arrrr!

cjoymr wrote:This image is just too dark! I can't see it.

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

great work

kingdomkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingdomkey
Re: Golden Inspiration

I think I missed this event...

kingdomkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingdomkey
Re: Golden Ratio

Finally a shirt for cool hipster math teachers. Seriously, that's a thing now.

I love it

ridicumeticulous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ridicumeticulous

What do I need to do to wake up with one of these shirts under my pillow?

Re: Fairy Treasure

ridicumeticulous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ridicumeticulous

Beautiful feathers! Those rings will really pop in metallic gold!

And thanks for the background story.

jessicanudelman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessicanudelman

I WANT TO BUY ALL OF THEM

wubupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon
ochopika wrote:Gold dragons are lucky... if your dragon isn't gold you can just paint him that way. I'm sure no one will notice.

I hope you guys like it!

This coming from the girl whose light fixture fell on her head in the kitchen for no apparent reason.

ochopika

Re: Flight of the Golden Fish

I really like the narrative in this design. It looks great at first glance, then gets better when you see what's going on.

ochopika

wubupon wrote:This coming from the girl whose light fixture fell on her head in the kitchen for no apparent reason.

I didn't say I was lucky! It was really awkward trying to explain that to the ER nurse...

artguyaaron

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artguyaaron
gogotw wrote:I think this would also work really well toward the side of the shirt. Long designs work well off-center.

thanks I know what you mean, while I like it centered I'm kinda kicking myself for not moving it a little more to the right.

artguyaaron

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artguyaaron
L3g3ndQ wrote:i really really like this!!! its nice not having some cute animal or pop culture reference every now and then and instead just have some really nice art!!! thank you and i hope this makes it's way into the fog and gets printed.

thank you

gameon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
Re: Blanche, Sophia, Dorothy, Rose

I love this shirt! This show never fails to make me laugh and feel better when I am having a bad day.

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

devdave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devdave

Like the resub, saweet.

Re: Booty (resub)

Thinaeariel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Thinaeariel
Re: Elemental Thievery

Outdoor Mulch For Gardening That's what there should have been more of! I was wanting Tolkien, now I want RH too!!

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

This is really sweet. I love it!

Thinaeariel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Thinaeariel
autumnseraphim wrote:When intentions are far from pure, promises are made to be broken.

Creepy, and perfect. Great idea!

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

Aaah, I love this~

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 197 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Great lines, it's awesome to see your work back in the derby.

The gold ink would make this pop in just the right way. +1

theLordsarmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theLordsarmy
Re: My Little Ponyboy

Must be the season for my little pony mocks. Tee Fury just did one not that long ago www.teefury.com/archive/1669/My_Little_Epona/

freshmutton

quality posts: 1 Private Messages freshmutton
autsey wrote:Someone mentioned a celtic symbol would be good for this derby, so I did a simple celtic wolf design with the gold ink.

This is your best design yet! It's simple and immediately recognizable, not an obvious take on the theme, and could be worn by anyone. Good work!

PixelPants

quality posts: 67 Private Messages PixelPants

Missed seeing your well detailed designs here Chris. Good to see your return with this distinctive take on the theme.
I particularly like the embossed bird on the medallion.

molslagel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages molslagel
Re: Follow

I think it would be better without the word "follow" under the picture. It works well without the "follow".

chakei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chakei
Re: Gold-ilocks and the three Ber's

I dunno. There are already a ton of Au themed designs up and it's sort of a siesta theme anyway. Too literal.

jaaayzhu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaaayzhu
Re: STARtling similitaries

Know a friend who would love this shirt.