autsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autsey
lonelypond wrote:very nice. simple clean sharp.

Thank you!!

autsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autsey
valasia wrote:This is not a criticism, just feedback, I really love this shirt, but I think it look more like a horse head to me than a wolf head.

Thanks for the feedback-it's good to note. I'm glad you love it too!!

lilsquiggle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilsquiggle
Re: Make Your Own Luck

I just want to snuggle up that dragon and hug him to pieces. Hes so cuddly looking. Also, cranberry <3

quillow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quillow

Ack! It's making me post here when I want to post under a specific design! I'll try again...

quillow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quillow
Re: My First Hoard

Another vote for the collab shirt! I like it way better than either baby dragon alone. Cute, and funny, and tells a little story. And under the new derby rules, a late entry has a better chance of winning!

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
Re: My First Hoard

Holy crap. I want this on a shirt AND I want the fanart on a shirt.

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

Excellent job on showing that you can still do bunnies (or other common animals) and still have it feel like an original and unique design. Great job! Love the expression too. I can totally feel the bunny's emotion. It's got my vote!

Re: 14 Karat Gold

hcschmidt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hcschmidt
Re: Unicorn and Waterfall

Aw... I was totally going to do a unicorn, blast my procrastination. But yours is probably better. Great job, you got my vote!

hcschmidt

Re: 14 Karat Gold

Soooo adorable, I love bunnies and this is no exception, hope it prints. You got my vote!

hcschmidt

Re: Ring Crafter

Recently got into mincraft (obsessed lol) and have always been a fan of LotR so got my vote, very clever!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: The Redhead Bandit

I really like this. Not sure of the fitness to theme. It seems a bit shoehorned, but I like the style anyway. Submit more often, please.

move along

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Dragon Bed
Spiritgreen wrote:Very cute in a nice retro kinda way. :^)

Retro eh? I think I like that;) Thanks Spirit!

meltedpopsicles wrote:This is my favorite dragon design, hands down.

Aw, great to hear, thanks meltedpopsicles!

Vote!

mutantninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mutantninja
Thinaeariel wrote:Outdoor Mulch For Gardening That's what there should have been more of! I was wanting Tolkien, now I want RH too!!

Thanks!
Yeah, the Tolkien design is brilliant. Love that one.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
Re: Moonlighter

I like the concept -- I had a cat like that -- but somehow the cat's silhouette seems a bit off.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Golden Inspiration

The giant cross baffles me.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ThirstyFly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThirstyFly

YES. Just YES!

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Re: Lucky Golden Poo

The website The Consumerist hands out a "Golden Poo" award every year to the worst company. This shirt may run afoul of their work.

Mavyn

shadownumber wrote:Hm, thanks for the input! Maybe I'll submit one without the swing, then. Although people seem to like the cranberry color a bit better...?

I'd stick with the navy. Better contrast.

rabbiferret

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rabbiferret
Re: 14 Cart Gold (green)

Great design, but the title should definitely have been "8-bit Gold".

citizencoyote

bounty42 wrote:Quick! make teh collaboration shirt!

Oh my god yes, quick! That's awesome!

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Lucky Sumo

Great one Victor! +1

Mavyn

Re: Foo' Fighter

Woot has a long standing policy of not accepting celebrity likenesses without any parody involved.

Mavyn

Re: Gold! Gold! Gold!

Ah, a good dwarvish sing along!

citizencoyote

CameraGuy wrote:How about that it's a copyrighted character from the Mel Brooks movie "Spaceballs"? I'm sure Mel would get a kick out of it, but I'm not so sure his lawyers would.

Maybe a photograph, but more this.

vcalahan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vcalahan
ThirstyFly wrote:YES. Just YES!

:D

Mavyn

Re: pot luck

Might want to review the rules. Submissions needs to show the design on a shirt for placement and color selection, and the design is limited to 6 spot colors--no gradients.

expo01

HeartlineTwist wrote:Well done and a neat concept...although I wonder how the placement will work out for the women's prints...

Thanks , I think its pretty safe , here a sample ...

expo01

kingdomkey wrote:Finally a shirt for cool hipster math teachers. Seriously, that's a thing now.

I love it

Thanks! (o;

palitosci

quality posts: 0 Private Messages palitosci

manikx66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manikx66
andivaclavicek wrote:Love it! But where's Brock?

Wel i just wanted the doc and monarch
fighting guess i could work him in the background. but im pulling the design anyways no fans on woot :P

laurarrific

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurarrific
JRRB wrote:I like the concept -- I had a cat like that -- but somehow the cat's silhouette seems a bit off.

Thanks for the compliment and the critique, I tried to make him look as if he is staring up at the sky, I'll take a look again and I might reconsider and resubmit the design with him in a sitting position if it helps.

justinsarahjo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justinsarahjo
Re: Cool Cat

this is one of my favorite ones, I think it needs more votes!

sirchuckswiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirchuckswiss
Re: Eye of the Sun

I'd really want this if it didn't have the cat on it. I love cats and all, but I just don't feel like it meshes with the shirt.

vcalahan

expo01 wrote:Great one Victor! +1

Thx Expo!

vcalahan

palitosci wrote:GREAT +1!

Gracias Lucas! Much Appreciated!

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
wirdou wrote:Thanks Omar and Ochopika!! Don't worry Ochopika, the halftones in the background are with the lighter yellow ;)

Oh good, that's a relief. I'd be pretty sad if it got rejected again for something silly like that. Pretty sure you'll get first place .

archiwiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages archiwiz
Re: Blanche, Sophia, Dorothy, Rose

Yes, yes, oh yes! On the new shirt blanks pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase!!!

mistressofpez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mistressofpez
Re: The Geek Awards

Looks more likeLeo Laporte - The Tech Guy. So it still fits. GMV.

craigglenfoster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craigglenfoster
plainyoghurt wrote:This is glorious. A glorious shower of gold. Sure it might not be YOU'RE cup of tea but is that really any reason to get on here and bag it? Every week I have to sift through endless mario and star wars themed shirts with every man and his monkey clamouring to be the first to offer congratulations to the artist that gets the most "original" take on a video game or tv show. And yet when someone actually does come up with a design that shows a little bit of originality without having to rely on a crutch of someone else's devising, all anyone does is tour guide and moan about it. If you don't want to wear it, don't vote for it. Don't cast dispersions on a person's character just because they enjoy a sense of humour that is different to you.
Where's the encouragement? Where's the love?

Thanks man! At least someone has a sense of humor around here! Lets be real I knew it would be rejected but I didn't realize that that so many squares would start an uprising! It sounds like THEY have their mind in the gutter...It is LITERALLY a shower of GOLD...thats what is funny about it. Pee? Thats just disgusting! Get your mind out of the gutter people.

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
Re: Make Your Own Luck

you've made such a nice job with colors and composition.The expression of the dragon is so gentle that i would hug him with no fear.